Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

821,751 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by A is A
pdc093
How long do you want to ignore this user?
17 days later is a "rush to judgement"?
J. Walter Weatherman
Here's a somewhat live thread for anyone who isn't able to listen in. Definitely a different tone than Cheadle's arrogant mess from last week.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/4799701-trump-shooting-senate-hearing-secret-service-fbi-live-updates/
JFABNRGR
AG
Wow he just said the Lead is still operational. Its one thing to wait before terminating but to not put on leave is unfathomable.
Guitarsoup
AG
aggiehawg said:

pdc093 said:

This briefing (or whatever it is), is unnerving.
The pols seem to know SIGNIFICANTLY more than the Directors they are QUESTIONING.
The security and reverence I've had for these agencies in my 65 years is shaken.
Wow.

I said early on that the state agencies from PA would be a much better immediate source than the feds. That's where nearly all of the info the Senators have came from the state agencies.

Rowe actually addressed it and said that the FBI and USSS should have given more information up front and more consistently.

Pretty clear he hated President Doctor Jill's buddy
pdc093
Sen. Hawley is my Hero, today....
aggiehawg
AG
Rowe is getting way too combative. His job today was to back into the hearing room with a tube of KY taped to his back. Grassly said this morning that he wants to make the Director of USSS as a Senate confirmed position instead of a Presidential disretionary appointment. Even the Dems would be in favor of that in light of what has happened in Butler.
Texas velvet maestro
He's combatively acting like two weeks hasn't been enough time to get the answers to basic questions. really sloughing it off on the locals. fake anger
Ellis Wyatt
Texas velvet maestro said:

He's combatively acting like two weeks hasn't been enough time to get the answers to basic questions. really sloughing it off on the locals. fake anger
Yep. He said the buck stops with SS, but blamed everything on the local snipers-- the local snipers who were NOT briefed by SS, despite Rowe impying that they should have been.
El Gallo Blanco
I have lost so much trust in SS. If I am Trump, I employ my own security, and then on top of that also surround myself with Marines and maybe a few Spec Ops guys in full combat gear with rifles out. Hardened soldiers who would love to kill to save me, every f-ing where I go.

If you have ever voted democrat in your life, or expressed sympathy to them, you are f-ing OUT. No way you are tasked with helping protect me. God fearing right wing patriots only...in full battle gear. But that's just me.
JFABNRGR
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Yep. He said the buck stops with SS, but blamed everything on the local snipers-- the local snipers who were NOT briefed by SS, despite Rowe impying that they should have been.

Couldn't answer questions about actions & events of the LEAs onsite but knows an awful lot about the shooter and that he was a lone wolf.
will25u
FBI disinformation?

Irish 2.0 said:

Ramdiesel
I'm getting the feeling this whole investigation is going to come down to local deputies Barney Fife and Gomer Pile left their post above the shooter roof and should not have and the shooter saw this opportunity and took advantage. Also, they will blame communication breakdown between local and SS agencies. It's going to be case closed as far as the FBI is concerned, even though there may have been more nefarious causes for what happened that day..
Ellis Wyatt
Ramdiesel said:

I'm getting the feeling this whole investigation is going to come down to local deputies Barney Fife and Gomer Pile left their post above the shooter roof and should not have and the shooter saw this opportunity and took advantage. Also, they will blame communication breakdown between local and SS agencies. It's going to be case closed as far as the FBI is concerned, even though there may have been more nefarious causes for what happened that day..
Yep. They are burying the truth. No one other than Cheatle will lose their jobs, and she'll get to keep her retirement and benefits. Democrats do not believe in accountability.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yep, gonna blame it on comms, barney fife leaving his post, and "short-comings" in planning. But no real meat on why it was so understaffed and poorly planned. And will use comms as an excuse for why Trump wasn't pulled offstage even though you see SS near Trump reacting before shots were fired
Ellis Wyatt
But no recordings of comms that day.

What a coincidence! Whaddaya gonna do?!
will25u
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Hirono once again proving what a complete waste of oxygen she is. Nice contribution.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
nortex97
AG
Yep.

Devastating. No clue how many requests for additional security since 2022, today, by the Trump presidential team. Just hoped to filibuster thru Cruz' time.
aggiehawg
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

You would think they would have those for every mission and an after action report. Just for training purposes if nothing else. When seconds count, clear concise communication is essential. To me having those coms recorded can be used for training for communication skills.
Ellis Wyatt
aggiehawg said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

You would think they would have those for every mission and an after action report. Just for training purposes if nothing else. When seconds count, clear concise communication is essential. To me having those coms recorded can be used for training for communication skills.
Oh, I would guess these just "disappeared." That sure seems to happen a lot when Congress wants information or the public needs to know.
bobbranco
AG
Get 'em Devil Dog.
whatthehey78
AG
aggiehawg said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Personally, I think they do have all comms. We (the public) will not be given the privilege to hear them. The best we will ever get is..."He said...she said". So trustworthy of em! It's today's version of 'complete transparency'.
Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and myself founded empires; but upon what foundation did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force! But Jesus Christ founded His upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for Him. - Napoleon Bonaparte
JFABNRGR
AG
That hearing was an abomination and I am convinced in the days to decades these two threads will merge.

The number of direct questions that were not answered after 17 days is astonishing. IE what time did the two LEA leave their post and who told them to do that. "I don't have that information yet"

Regarding Comms they said it was super complex and would take months to get all able to communicate in real or near real time was an absolute lie. I spent months on operations involving the following: fbi, us customs, dea, ins, us coast guard, Brownsville PD, Cameron County SO, and our outfit. We could all talk to each other on one channel or separate entities, or internally and all encrypted. Took longer to drive to TOC than it did to sync or pass out radios and that was 27 years ago.

Multiple times said comms not recorded but then said they were recorded and still working on a timeline.

Multiple times he stated this was a failure on part off SS but then went on to state the lead is still operational and then went to defending the SS as a whole as the most competent security agency there is.

We are not far from venezuela.

Guitarsoup
AG
The Comms issue is really fixing simple for a quick fix.

Add an additional USSS agent to have both the local frequency and/or group text and the USSS one. They can sit in a comm room/can/whatever. When there is a threat or subject the USSS needs to be aware of, they alert the USSS encrypted channel.
Texas velvet maestro
get in there and take a beating for the team Rowe and co. for a month or two. You'll all still have a merry xmas.

Peter Strzok was just awarded a million bucks for example. from the DOJ

do we know who shot the lone wolf and from where?
aggiehawg
AG
Guitarsoup said:

Add an additional USSS agent to have both the local frequency and/or group text and the USSS one. They can sit in a comm room/can/whatever. When there is a threat or subject the USSS needs to be aware of, they alert the USSS encrypted channel.
That was supposed to happen in the command center with all of the liasion agencies having a face toface presence to relay that information. That has been SOP fo decades.

No explanation for why they did not so work here.
nortex97
AG
Quote:

That hearing was an abomination and I am convinced in the days to decades these two threads will merge.
Agree with your post in toto but also this part highly. Too many obvious answers could be provided at this point if it's as simple as 'well we messed up but we will fix it' and the intent is to remove incompetent people from such roles. The basic denial as to post standers as between even Jill's event and Trump's seems irrefutable at this point.
Catag94
AG
It seems to me that much of this is narrowing the pointer to individual(s) in command. Seems like there should start to be an increase in squeezing lower responsible participants for answers. Who knows what may come to light.
JFABNRGR
AG

get in there and take a beating for the team Rowe and co. for a month or two. You'll all still have a merry xmas.

Peter Strzok was just awarded a million bucks for example. from the DOJ

do we know who shot the lone wolf and from where?

Forgot about that 1.2M for peter and 800k for lisa. Tow the party line, keep ur mouth shut and well reward you. Same reasoning for not putting anyone on leave or terminating.
txags92
AG
Catag94 said:

It seems to me that much of this is narrowing the pointer to individual(s) in command. Seems like there should start to be an increase in squeezing lower responsible participants for answers. Who knows what may come to light.
That is what I have said from the beginning. I don't give a flying F what some desk jockey in DC has to say about why he can't remember anything that happened. I want to hear from the snipers on the roof. I want to hear from the SAC on the ground that day. What do they have to say about what went right or wrong?
Ellis Wyatt
Guitarsoup said:

Bongino said there already is an agent assigned solely for comms who sits in a comms room. What was that person doing?
Slicer97
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Guitarsoup said:

Bongino said there already is an agent assigned solely for comms who sits in a comms room. What was that person doing?
Wasting your tax dollars just like every other federal bureaucrat.
Guitarsoup
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Guitarsoup said:

Maybe the floor wasn't level so they couldn't do their job
Ag In Ok
AG
Why have the secret service for presidential detail? Why not is the military and be done with it?
aggiehawg
AG

Final release by Dayve.
First Page Last Page
Page 166 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.