Shots fired at Trump [Keep it factual -- Staff]

822,284 Views | 6481 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by A is A
TheEternalOptimist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Liberal Media and Social Media are pointing out the shooter is a "Registered Republican"....... Few are pointing out that his only political donation was to Democrats.

He registered to vote while he was 18 and in high school. Could have even been assisted by family. The registered party affiliation does not matter here..... He was clearly a left winger.
FTAG 2000
AG
Buck Compton said:

FTAG 2000 said:

Buck Compton said:

annie88 said:

Neither of these snipers engaged the target during the video. They both recoiled and hid at the sound of gunshots. One even might have had an ND. It was clear that they were investigating something but having trouble seeing/finding the eventual shooter. That's why he came off scope.

Nor do I think the wannabe assassin got 8 shots off. It's possible those snipers quickly sent 5-6 shots down range immediately after this video, but not shown.

I'm struck by how skinny that guys arms are. For a USSS sniper and presidential overwatch? Wtf?

Anyone remember 2020 post George Floyd craziness when Trump walked streets of DC with secret service flanking him? The snipers then were carrying 50 cal rifles and looked like linebackers.

I had the same initial gut reaction. Trying to find that photo. But I also know a few wiry guys who are wicked strong and tough, so you never know.

Edit, found it.

This dude.

Buck Compton
AG
Aggball2010 said:

Buck Compton said:

FTAG 2000 said:

Buck Compton said:

annie88 said:

Neither of these snipers engaged the target during the video. They both recoiled and hid at the sound of gunshots. One even might have had an ND. It was clear that they were investigating something but having trouble seeing/finding the eventual shooter. That's why he came off scope.

Nor do I think the wannabe assassin got 8 shots off. It's possible those snipers quickly sent 5-6 shots down range immediately after this video, but not shown.

I'm struck by how skinny that guys arms are. For a USSS sniper and presidential overwatch? Wtf?

Anyone remember 2020 post George Floyd craziness when Trump walked streets of DC with secret service flanking him? The snipers then were carrying 50 cal rifles and looked like linebackers.

I had the same initial gut reaction. Trying to find that photo. But I also know a few wiry guys who are wicked strong and tough, so you never know.

wtf are you trying to say?
Nothing consequential I assure you, but if you read the post I was responding to you would understand. Guy said he was surprised how small the arms were on the SS Sniper. Calm down, chief.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Time to revisit the issue of whether Trump is a time-traveller.
TyHolden
AG
Benny...

Mount ****ing Rushmore
Stat Monitor Repairman
A trillion dollars spent on homeland security since 9-11 and we can't stop a 20-year old with an AR and a step ladder.
annie88
AG
Gross. Vile. People.

annie88
AG

Tactical and Strategic analysis of what we saw tonight:

- 2 plain-clothes USSS agents covered President Trump's body within 3 seconds. GOOD

- the uniformed Counter Assault Team members with ARs were slow to respond. BAD

- Additional plain-clothes agents rushed to first two, the they all failed to keep President Trump hunched down and cover line of site to his head with their bodies as they moved his to his armored vehicle. FAIL

- Video of USSS Counter Sniper on roof looks like he hesitated to engage shooter. FAIL

- Shooter apparently accessed empty roof within 200 yards of the stage completely unimpeded. CATASTROPHIC

More to follow.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Reports of eyewitnesses desperately pointing out a guy climbing on the roof with a rifle for 2-3 minutes and nobody does anything.

This looks bad.

I don't know how you talk around that fact.
TyHolden
AG
TyHolden
AG
Crowder...dude, knew it was coming as well

TyHolden
AG
LMCane
Gunny456 said:

Except this dude was shooting at a man. Lots of difference if you have never done it. Especially for an untrained non military combat individual.
Folks need to quit with the target shooting and dear hunting comparisons. I would say this dude had buck fever times 1000 and was hyper nervous…… very believable he could miss….. and after that second shot he was pulling the trigger and was just shoooting wild.
I stated this 30 pages back.

everyone discounting a 100 degree day in Pennsylvania, sweating, crawling on a hot exposed roof, stress, knowing you are about to die, wind, trump moving his arms around, people in the background and this shooter still came a few inches from hitting target.
TyHolden
AG
it's not over...

LMCane
Buck Compton said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

But he was seen. By LEOs, even
My understanding is that typically you'll run two comm channels in these situations. One for local LEOs + SS, one for SS only.

If the local (rural) LEOs did have a confirmed position, I doubt it was calmly and clearly communicated. That's a large connected roof complex to search with a scope, and I really doubt the radio call was "Suspect with rifle on the rooftop approximately 150 yards to the stage's north. And the edge of the complex closest to crowd. Moving in pursuit to engage.". It was more likely garbled/panicked screaming.

To me, the failure was in initial security design, and secondly with the snipers' initial reaction to gunfire.

I can understand local cop not blasting someone that people are pointing to and yelling

but if that report was true from the eyewitness it is inexcusable failure that the Secret Service was not warned something was going on to the point they should have rushed the stage and carted off Trump before any shots were fired.

also, because of DEI we have 5 foot 5 agents trying to protect a 6'3 President
nortex97
AG

Damn.
Smittyfubar
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

Smittyfubar said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Kunkle for Congress TX-34 said:

If this is true, some careers need to end and some folks need to go to jail.

Did they not take the secret service detail away from Kennedy? Don't put anything past these commie scumbags.

NEVER GAVE IT TO HIM! DENIED MULTIPLE REQUESTS.

YES I'M YELLING!

That's right. dark brandon never allowed him to be protected by the gov.
MarkTwain
Here is the latest update the FBI have removed items from a house on Milford Drive in Bethel Park PA where the perp Crooks who is suspected of shooting Trump lives. Police moved items into the street, and canvassed neighbors, telling one neighbor to leave his house, Crooks lives with his parents, his mother who is handicapped and was clinging to her husband to walk. The family keeps to themselves. The mother was sitting in the street among evidence taken into the street last night. His parents are both registered Republicans. Both of his parents are licensed counselors. Facebook has completely scrubbed his account.

Crooks donated $15, in January of 2021. He was 17. He registered to vote as a democrat eight days after his 18th birthday and only voted in the 2022 midterms. However he registered in 2024 as a Republican. You have to remember it was made popular by Dems to frequently change their registration to R, to vote to oppose a competing candidate, in an attempt to try and primary them.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Jack Ruby
FireAg said:

Remember…the official explanation of Jack Ruby's actions was that he was just trying to spare Jackie the pain of a trial…

And people bought that **** hook, line, and sinker…

No, there were other forces in play.
45-70Ag
AG

Antonio brown, while unstable has been all in for trump for a few months.
45-70Ag
AG
45-70Ag
AG
MookieBlaylock
AG
Anyone post the video of the guy that predicted this 3 months ago?

Even describes the bullet grazing his ear-

Some of y'all ain't gonna like this video

ts5641
This has inevitable. You can't paint one man as "literal Hitler" for 8 years and expect this not to happen. In fact, I'm sure most dems and deep-staters hoped some useful idiot would do this for them.
We are a pathetic nation.
Im Gipper
Quote:

but this country would have potentially been even better off if he would have been killed.

Dude, go back to bed. What a dumb thing to start the day posting with.

I'm Gipper
byfLuger41
AG
LMCane said:

Buck Compton said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

But he was seen. By LEOs, even
My understanding is that typically you'll run two comm channels in these situations. One for local LEOs + SS, one for SS only.

If the local (rural) LEOs did have a confirmed position, I doubt it was calmly and clearly communicated. That's a large connected roof complex to search with a scope, and I really doubt the radio call was "Suspect with rifle on the rooftop approximately 150 yards to the stage's north. And the edge of the complex closest to crowd. Moving in pursuit to engage.". It was more likely garbled/panicked screaming.

To me, the failure was in initial security design, and secondly with the snipers' initial reaction to gunfire.

I can understand local cop not blasting someone that people are pointing to and yelling

but if that report was true from the eyewitness it is inexcusable failure that the Secret Service was not warned something was going on to the point they should have rushed the stage and carted off Trump before any shots were fired.

also, because of DEI we have 5 foot 5 agents trying to protect a 6'3 President

I was fortunate to spend some time with 45 back in 2021 and actually saw/stood next to the female, 5'5" SS agent you speak of.

She's probably closer to 5'8"-5'10", but I get your point. However, 45 has the authority to replace any of his SS at any time. I trust 45's judgment on who he surrounds himself with, SS agents included.
45-70Ag
AG
AgPrognosticator
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Say what?
Mr.Bond
AG
AgPrognosticator said:

MookieBlaylock said:

Say what?
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

45-70Ag
AG
I know bongino says bull **** but he's someone with the background and connections to know what he's talking about.

ABATTBQ87
AG
JJxvi
AG
Political party is meaningless. He tried to kill Donald Trump. PA has closed primaries. He's registered to party that allows him to cast votes against Donald Trump.
No Spin Ag
MookieBlaylock said:

A link would be helpful.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
MarkTwain
No Spin Ag said:

MookieBlaylock said:

A link would be helpful.

Don't take the bait
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
AggieUSMC
AG
No Spin Ag said:

MookieBlaylock said:

A link would be helpful.

The 11:00 mark. I think it's just a coincidence but an amazing coincidence.
First Page Last Page
Page 58 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.