CA can't make selling kids a felony because of LGBTQ

6,999 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by YouBet
ABATTBQ87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Urban Ag said:

I actually watched the whole three minutes.

Libs, y'all are truly insane. You have absolutely zero credibility on anything.

This is why we say, don't associate with libs. And good lord keep your kids away from them.

lgbtqinsane. they need to add a few more letters.
Ed Harley
AG
How the **** is this not already a felony? **** these people who defend these pedos.
Tergdor
AG
The "watering down" of the bill was to add mens rea to the new penalties. It had nothing to do with trying to keep it legal.

The original version made it a felony for solicitation of a minor for prostitution, full stop. Didn't know she was a minor, and she looked and gave you a fake ID saying she was 25? Too bad. Never banged? Too bad. You're a 15 year old high school kid that made a dumb offer to a classmate? You're a felon now, buddy.

The "watering down" made it so that the felony only applies if the solicitor is over 18 and the solicitor knew or should have known the person was underage. If those don't apply, then the first offense is a misdemeanor and the second offense is a felony. Any sex related crimes that occur are separate, it only applies to solicitation. Those are reasonable requirements for a felony charge.

Stop falling for rage bait.
ts5641
How can they even justify saying that in their own minds? That sales of children will hurt the gays? We live in interesting times.
Old May Banker
AG

Street Fighter
AG
PCC_80 said:

I am really getting tired of every time that a activists stands up and simply declares that something is racist, sexist or homophobic and it then gets immediately ****canned. Why ? ? ?

What happened to asking a few questions and applying some thought to these objections. Why are you objecting to laws against selling kids to be used for sex ? ? How is that even remotely racists, sexist or homophobic ? ? What the Hell is Wrong With You ? ? ?

Selling kids into the Sex Trades is a bad thing and I do not care if in your opinion it is racist, sexist or homophobic.

Move out of the neighborhood = racist
Move into neighborhood = gentrification = racist
See color = racist
Don't see color = ignoring racism = racist
Don't partake in culture = non-inclusive = racist
Partake in culture = cultural appropriation = racist

Basically, everything is racist regardless of which side of the coin you flip if you fit into a certain demographic.
TexasAggie81
agent-maroon said:

But we've all been lectured at length on how homosexuality and pedophilia are not the same. Why would they support decreased penalties for pedophilia if this were so?

They aren't the same. Many homosexuals are not pedophiles. Do your research.

Most men who molest young boys are not gay. Only 21 percent of the child molesters studied who assault young boys are exclusively homosexual. Nearly 80 percent of the men who have molested young boys are heterosexual or bisexual and most of these men are married and have children of their own.
Tramp96
TexasAggie81 said:

agent-maroon said:

But we've all been lectured at length on how homosexuality and pedophilia are not the same. Why would they support decreased penalties for pedophilia if this were so?

Most men who molest young boys are not gay. Only 21 percent of the child molesters studied who assault young boys are exclusively homosexual. Nearly 80 percent of the men who have molested young boys are heterosexual or bisexual and most of these men are married and have children of their own.

agent-maroon
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

agent-maroon said:

Then why do the LGBTQ+ reps lobby against more severe penalties for pedophilia crimes? Why is that?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ellis Wyatt
TexasAggie81 said:

Many homosexuals are not pedophiles.
True. But both are deviant lifestyles.

Quote:

Most men who molest young boys are not gay.
You can parse if you'd like. Gay/bisexualtrisexual, whatever.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Quote:

Nearly 80 percent of the men who have molested young boys are heterosexual

WestHoustonAg79
TexasAggie81 said:

agent-maroon said:

Pretty sure bi sexual means gay dawg. Pls break down the stats you just whipped out of thin air while citing a source and add the Bi numbers to gays. That would provide less skewed data.

But I have a feeling it's not real data to begin with.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Most men who molest young boys are not gay.
Wonder how the young male victims think of the adult male that raped them? Do you think they would understand and accept the explanation that the man who did this wasn't gay, but rather he just forced the very same homosexual sex acts upon you?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
WestHoustonAg79
WestHoustonAg79 said:

TexasAggie81 said:

agent-maroon said:

Pretty sure bi sexual means gay dawg. Pls break down the stats you just whipped out of thin air while citing a source and add the Bi numbers to gays. That would provide less skewed data.

But I have a feeling it's not real data to begin with.

To go a step further. What is the breakdown of that 80%? That's the devil in the details. Sounds like a small portion of closeted gay men who are married commit these crimes. Emphasis on closeted gay men.

All I know is if you molest little boys you're either gay or at the very least closeted gay and have fantasized about gay stuff and prob have a dark internet history. If you rape young boys you're def gay.

IDGAS what you "identify" as

So what are you trying to really say here?
samurai_science
TexasAggie81 said:

agent-maroon said:

"80%" 50% of which are gay in the closet. See I can make up numbers as well.
WestHoustonAg79
Tergdor said:

The "watering down" of the bill was to add mens rea to the new penalties. It had nothing to do with trying to keep it legal.

The original version made it a felony for solicitation of a minor for prostitution, full stop. Didn't know she was a minor, and she looked and gave you a fake ID saying she was 25? Too bad. Never banged? Too bad. You're a 15 year old high school kid that made a dumb offer to a classmate? You're a felon now, buddy.

The "watering down" made it so that the felony only applies if the solicitor is over 18 and the solicitor knew or should have known the person was underage. If those don't apply, then the first offense is a misdemeanor and the second offense is a felony. Any sex related crimes that occur are separate, it only applies to solicitation. Those are reasonable requirements for a felony charge.

Stop falling for rage bait.

Not taking back my previous response to the ridiculous "data" posted.

But also this X a million. Sounds like it's similar to Texas law. F16 loves to go hard in the paint at headlines regularly
WestHoustonAg79
samurai_science said:

TexasAggie81 said:

agent-maroon said:

"80%" 50% of which are gay in the closet. See I can make up numbers as well.

I mean what is the basic definition of gay? People that like to have sexual relations with the same sex. So men who harm young boys like that are gay.

Not sure why this has grinded my gears so much this afternoon but dang. Why are we even debating this. Gay is gay. If a man desire to and does diddle with young boys that's the definition of gay (and a lot of other worse things).

Am I taking crazy pills today?!
Muy
AG
Moral High Horse said:

What about for lawn work? Can you purchase kids for lawnwork?

Is this supposed to be a serious question?
captkirk
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Quote:

About as believable as this:

VegasAg86
AG
captkirk said:

Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Quote:

About as believable as this:

Chris and I have different definitions of straight.
Tom Fox
TexasAggie81 said:

agent-maroon said:

There is no such thing as a male bisexual. You either suck dick or you don't. If you do, you are just gay.
CheeseSndwch
Im guessing it's pretty typical of men who rape/molest boys to refuse/be unwilling to identify as homosexual.

But if there's one thing I've been told repeatedly these last few years, generally in the month of June, is that sexual orientation is a spectrum, and if that's true men who rape/molest boys definitely fall on the homosexual side of the fence.

I get it though, I wouldn't want to claim those f'ing scumbags either, but let's not pretend that the homosexual community does not celebrate certain youth oriented predilections.
fc2112
Tramp96 said:

Texags poster who is gay and from California lecture me about how I couldn't criticize the gay community for not condemning pedophilia. He asserted that I can't make a generalization that the gay community looks the other way when it comes to pedophilia, in multiple threads that addressed news stories of gays committing pedophilia, no less.

I would like that poster to comment on this.
WestHoustonAg79
TexasAggie81 said:

agent-maroon said:

Care to comment on any of our replies after throwing out total BS stats out of your azz? You've been posting….

Coward
Ed Harley
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

agent-maroon said:

You can take those stats and shove them directly up your ass.

By definition, a male who has sex with little boys is a pedophile AND a homosexual, plan and simple. Being married does not change that.
Gilligan
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

"Only God can judge. I just setup the appointment." Frig'n nails!!
agent-maroon
AG
They put a notorious child molester in a cell with a guy serving life without the possibility of parole for a previous murder. I wonder if the prison had a hand in setting up that appointment with God as well?

Probably not, but the thought of justice being served in this manner is somewhat satisfying
Fins Up!
AG
It's insane how a beautiful state could be messed up by the idiots in two cities.
YouBet
AG
So, California has been made aware that blacks are disproportionately pedophiles at a rate higher than the rest of the population?

Are they going to add this California fact to their warning signs?

If I had kids, I'm not sure I would want to go to California ever again if California gays and blacks are so into pedophilia that it would be unfair to try and mitigate it.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.