CA can't make selling kids a felony because of LGBTQ

6,947 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by YouBet
SpreadsheetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Hrrmmmmm.... let's follow the logic here. LGBTQ community is more likely to be charged with sex crimes because....?

A. They commit more crime f these crimes
B. They're community is rife with mentally ill folks
C. They're oppressed by NAZI RIGHT WINGERS IN CALIFORNIA AND OVER INCARCERATED!

Gee, I don't know...
torrid
AG
I've got a community-based solution for you. It involves a rope and a sturdy tree.
Owlagdad
Damn. Being a person of color makes you have same perversion as sexual deviants. So should we think of all people of color as more likely to be child molesters than white people? So the color of skin does make you more perverted? Gosh, I bet there are sensible people of color who really wish they wouldn't get lumped in to this criminal activity.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
Wait, that wasn't already a felony?
Urban Ag
AG
I actually watched the whole three minutes.

Libs, y'all are truly insane. You have absolutely zero credibility on anything.

This is why we say, don't associate with libs. And good lord keep your kids away from them.

VegasAg86
AG
torrid said:

I've got a community-based solution for you. It involves a rope and a sturdy tree.

Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses

Willie and Toby had it right.

Moral High Horse
What about for lawn work? Can you purchase kids for lawnwork?
agent-maroon
AG
But we've all been lectured at length on how homosexuality and pedophilia are not the same. Why would they support decreased penalties for pedophilia if this were so?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
William Foster
Liberals are truly sick in the head. Basically soulless ghouls at this point.
Ellis Wyatt
agent-maroon said:

But we've all been lectured at length on how homosexuality and pedophilia are not the same?
They're the same.

hth
Get Off My Lawn
torrid said:

Im a fan of the local arborist's vegetation reducing implement, but would be fine with either.
techno-ag
AG
The problem is, homosexual recruitment often begins at an early age.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

BuddysBud
AG
Child labor and slavery.
California definitely is advancing progressively into the dark pages of the past.
agent-maroon
AG
techno-ag said:

The problem is, homosexual recruitment often begins at an early age.
Yep. So... pedophilia, correct? Or are they going to play the semantics game of pedophilia vs pederasty?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Demosthenes81
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Hrrmmmmm.... let's follow the logic here. LGBTQ community is more likely to be charged with sex crimes because....?

A. They commit more crime f these crimes
B. They're community is rife with mentally ill folks
C. They're oppressed by NAZI RIGHT WINGERS IN CALIFORNIA AND OVER INCARCERATED!

Gee, I don't know...
Tramp96
agent-maroon said:

But we've all been lectured at length on how homosexuality and pedophilia are not the same. Why would they support decreased penalties for pedophilia if this were so?

I, personally, had a Texags poster who is gay and from California lecture me about how I couldn't criticize the gay community for not condemning pedophilia. He asserted that I can't make a generalization that the gay community looks the other way when it comes to pedophilia, in multiple threads that addressed news stories of gays committing pedophilia, no less.

I would like that poster to comment on this.
bobbranco
AG
ib4 you are called a homophobe or transphobe
93MarineHorn
It's amazing that this is what the left has come to. Let's decriminalize all the things that our voting base does at a higher rate than straight white people.
e=mc2
AG
Admitting you're a Democrat should be a red flag at this point. They tolerate and give a voice to the freaks amongst them. No wonder real men of all persuasions have left the party.
PCC_80
AG
I am really getting tired of every time that a activists stands up and simply declares that something is racist, sexist or homophobic and it then gets immediately ****canned. Why ? ? ?

What happened to asking a few questions and applying some thought to these objections. Why are you objecting to laws against selling kids to be used for sex ? ? How is that even remotely racists, sexist or homophobic ? ? What the Hell is Wrong With You ? ? ?

Selling kids into the Sex Trades is a bad thing and I do not care if in your opinion it is racist, sexist or homophobic.
torrid
AG
Get Off My Lawn said:

torrid said:

Im a fan of the local arborist's vegetation reducing implement, but would be fine with either.
Like in "Scarface"?
BadMoonRisin
AG
wood chipper. feet first.
Aggie4Life02
AG
Demonic.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Need a F16 Leftist or Concerned Moderate to weigh in on this since it appears the party they vote for is now openly Pro-Pedo

Your party also seems to be arguing the law shouldn't apply to anyone who claims to be a Victim

Explain to us why you continue to vote for this?
Burrus86
AG
torrid said:

Have you ever tried to use a tree in California for something other than its intended purpose? The environmental impact alone can take years to unravel!
Urban Ag
AG
cause if there was more affordable housing the pedos would stop assaulting. The lady said it in the video. Also climate change justice or something. Under represented BIPOCs face harsher stuff cause systemic things and lack of reproductive choice and reasons and Trump and lack of healthy food alternatives and zionists.

torrid
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

wood chipper. feet first.
Like Fargo, gotcha.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

cause if there was more affordable housing the pedos would stop assaulting.
That was amazing in such a bad way. Not only do these freaks want to decriminalize pedophilia, they want to be rewarded with perks like housing credits to make their lifestyle more affordable. WTF?
stetson
AG
Expressing more concern for the perpetrators of these crimes than for the victims with a straight face. Their "alternative means" are proven failures. These people are doing nothing more than protecting the people who commit these crimes and both are are evil.
FJB
Squadron7
AG
The "+" in LGBQT+ is for pedophilia.

It has always been thus.

bobbranco
AG
The Bush family and all the others with TDS emboldened this behavior.
AnScAggie
AG
Tramp96 said:

agent-maroon said:

I, personally, had a Texags poster who is gay and from California lecture me about how I couldn't criticize the gay community for not condemning pedophilia. He asserted that I can't make a generalization that the gay community looks the other way when it comes to pedophilia, in multiple threads that addressed news stories of gays committing pedophilia, no less.

I would like that poster to comment on this.
Yep I know exactly who you are referring to, it's ironic how consistently wrong he is on major topics.
DCAggie13y
AG
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

Wait, that wasn't already a felony?
You can read the Libertarian perspective here and it discusses what they were trying to do with the bill.

https://reason.com/2024/07/08/california-democrats-water-down-sex-trafficking-bill-good/
Captain Pablo
AG
Why don't TexAgs libs ever comment on these threads?
C@LAg
Captain Pablo said:

Why don't TexAgs libs ever comment on these threads?
too busy sucking the adrenochrome from their token Instagram babies?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.