Tucker Carlson Steve Sailer Interview

2,124 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 22 hrs ago by TheWoodlandsTxAg
TheWoodlandsTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?

I am convinced that our country would be just as successful as Japan if Sailer's extensive research was studied by our politicians, and our politicians used his evidence based research to create public policy. Japan is 9 times more densely populated than the US. Unfortunately this is not the case right now as our politicians, outside of Ron Desantis, are incompetent. The future of the US will probably be very similar to other failed countries such as South Africa or Brazil.
Sea Speed
AG
It's a crime to notice things.
itsyourboypookie
Japan sucks and aren't breeding.

Why do you want that here?
Sea Speed
AG
That isn't at all what he is talking about and I'm pretty sure you know it.
Ciboag96
Logos Stick
I will watch but ..

Japan is ethnically homogeneous. Also, much different culture than here.
TheWoodlandsTxAg
itsyourboypookie said:

Did you know Japan is so safe that parents actually don't even think twice about having their elementary age children take their public transit system at all times of the day and night (the best public transit system in the world). Japan is 9 times more densely populated than the US, however depending on the years we use for comparison the homicide rate is between 28 to 40 times higher in the US than Japan per 100,000 of population. Not 28 to 40 percent higher murder rate in the US. 28 to 40 times higher murder rate in the US compared to Japan.

When I was younger, my dad was put on a 6 month assignment in Japan. We visited him for a month. Back then I just thought wow this country is awesome, clean, and futuristic.

However, now looking back I realize that Japan actually won World War II.

Japan's conservative right wing big tent LDP is the most successful political party in modern political history. They actually care about the safety and well being of their constituents over the well being of violent criminals.
Sea Speed
AG
Ive spent a lot of time in Japan and the Americans I were around were the worst people in the area. One time I was just walking around the city as I liked to do and it was getting kind of gross out and a young woman and her friend picked me up to give me a ride. I wasn't asking for it, they just stopped because they saw someone walking in bad weather. No qualms about it. That kind of thing doesn't happen in America, at least not with any regularity. Hell, women here say they would rather run in to a bear than a male.

TheWoodlandsTxAg
Sea Speed said:

Ive spent a lot of time in Japan and the Americans I were around were the worst people in the area. One time I was just walking around the city as I liked to do and it was getting kind of gross out and a young woman and her friend picked me up to give me a ride. I wasn't asking for it, they just stopped because they saw someone walking in bad weather. No qualms about it. That kind of thing doesn't happen in America, at least not with any regularity. Hell, women here say they would rather run in to a bear than a male.

Japan is a high tech high trust society.

Democrats have turned the US into a high tech low trust society.

Sea Speed
AG
I am well aware
Helicopter Ben
TheWoodlandsTxAg said:

I am convinced that our country would be just as successful as Japan by far the most successful on earth if Sailer's extensive research was studied by our politicians, and our politicians used his evidence based research to create public policy if we just followed the constitution and returned the the limited/small government we were supposed to have

FIFY. We don't need to be scratching our heads looking to other countries for the recipe for prosperity. We already have it. The US went from completely unsettled to the richest most successful country in human history in an extremely short period of time. Freedom, limited government, sound money. That's pretty much the recipe right there.
Tramp96
TheWoodlandsTxAg said:

I am convinced that our country would be just as successful as Japan if Sailer's extensive research was studied by our politicians, and our politicians used his evidence based research to create public policy. Japan is 9 times more densely populated than the US. Unfortunately this is not the case right now as our politicians, outside of Ron Desantis, are incompetent. The future of the US will probably be very similar to other failed countries such as South Africa or Brazil.
You are operating under the false pretense that the majority of our politicians actually want to fix the problems that are keeping us from being successful.
sleepybeagle
AG
Tramp96 said:

TheWoodlandsTxAg said:

You are operating under the false pretense that the majority of our politicians actually want to fix the problems that are keeping us from being successful
Problems helps government - "we need more of your money!"
Fixing problems is bad for government = "we don't need your money for that anymore..."

The only solution is to elect representatives who are clearly NOT pro-government or government "lifers"

El Gallo Blanco
itsyourboypookie said:

That part is true...but they get a TON right, that we do not. Also, we are probably just lagging behind a little in terms of not breeding. We'll get there.
Logos Stick
One thing he said which is absolutely true...

the Dem leadership has chosen to target whites as racist and blame them for society's ills to keep their completely screwed up coalition from turning on each other. Whites are the common enemy and always will be, regardless of population percentage.
Urban Ag
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

itsyourboypookie said:

That part is true...but they get a TON right, that we do not. Also, we are probably just lagging behind a little in terms of not breeding. We'll get there.
You're not wrong. Americans are not far behind in the breeding department. I wish that was not the case but here we are.

But it would be nice to have clean streets, secure borders, and no one burning down cities when having tantrums.
El Gallo Blanco
Ciboag96 said:

Made me LOL
aggie93
AG
If you want 22 minutes of sheer entertainment watching Tucker destroy the media, this is for you:

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
agracer
AG
TheWoodlandsTxAg said:

itsyourboypookie said:

Did you know Japan is so safe that parents actually don't even think twice about having their elementary age children take their public transit system at all times of the day and night (the best public transit system in the world). Japan is 9 times more densely populated than the US, however depending on the years we use for comparison the homicide rate is between 28 to 40 times higher in the US than Japan per 100,000 of population. Not 28 to 40 percent higher murder rate in the US. 28 to 40 times higher murder rate in the US compared to Japan.

When I was younger, my dad was put on a 6 month assignment in Japan. We visited him for a month. Back then I just thought wow this country is awesome, clean, and futuristic.

However, now looking back I realize that Japan actually won World War II.

Japan's conservative right wing big tent LDP is the most successful political party in modern political history. They actually care about the safety and well being of their constituents over the well being of violent criminals.
Different culture that values family and work.

Apply that here to certain segments of the population and the murder rate would drop to 10% of what it is now.
TheWoodlandsTxAg
Ciboag96 said:

Who would have thought on August 6, 1945 that less than a century later the security, safety, and material conditions of the people of Japan would be far superior than that of the people of the United States.

Walsh is talking about Singapore here but it applies to Japan as well:

EclipseAg
AG
I think we have to stop for a minute and think about the fact that Steve Sailer is on a somewhat mainstream show.

For years, Sailer has been a must-read for lots of conservatives but because he commits the crime of "noticing" things, no one would dare associate with him publicly. His ideas sometimes wound up in mainstream pubs but they were rarely attributed.

The fact that his work is reaching the mainstream now is nothing short of amazing. It speaks to two things: 1) Musk's purchase of Twitter ended the practice of suppressing people like Sailer; and 2) many Americans are hungry for commentary that doesn't constantly gaslight them.
TheWoodlandsTxAg
EclipseAg said:

I think we have to stop for a minute and think about the fact that Steve Sailer is on a somewhat mainstream show.

For years, Sailer has been a must-read for lots of conservatives but because he commits the crime of "noticing" things, no one would dare associate with him publicly. His ideas sometimes wound up in mainstream pubs but they were rarely attributed.

The fact that his work is reaching the mainstream now is nothing short of amazing. It speaks to two things: 1) Musk's purchase of Twitter ended the practice of suppressing people like Sailer; and 2) many Americans are hungry for commentary that doesn't constantly gaslight them.
Exactly. Sailer is becoming much more mainstream now. He was even on a major leftist podcast: Red Scare (part of the dirtbag left). Dasha and Anna basically agreed with him. After going through the crime surge of 2020-2022 with 2022 being the highest murder rate in 30 years and highest violent crime rate in 30 years, Soros DAs, and Soros judges people are starting to understand that Sailer was right all along. [url=https://www.axios.com/local/portland/2024/05/23/multnomah-district-attorney-election-results-updates][/url]Multnomah County (Portland, Oregon) Soros DA lost to tough on crime Nathan Vasquez a few weeks ago. Portland, OR is the most Marxist city in the US. Even they kicked out their Soros DA for a tough on crime DA. Pittsburgh/Allegheny County even voted for a Republican DA a few months ago over the Soros Democrat.

[url=https://www.axios.com/local/portland/2024/05/23/multnomah-district-attorney-election-results-updates][/url]
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.