Chip Roy is the GOAT!

3,504 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Im Gipper
agaberto
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Love this guy.
Not my Rep, but I wish he was.
Ellis Wyatt
agaberto said:

Love this guy.
Why are we talking about 20 million? We should be talking about deporting 40 million.

Besides. if a republican said they wanted to deport 5 million or 100,000, democrats would call it murder. They want wide open borders until the country is communist.
rocky the dog
AG
(Please don't consider this as a derail)

in line with the subject...

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
2023NCAggies
Trump isn't going to deport 20 million people. That is campaign rhetoric.

At most I can see him getting to 5 million, and that is a huge stretch. He deported less people than Obama did in his last term by like 2 million. And Trump was saying in 2016 he was going to make them go home.

The best way to get rid of them is pass the House immigration bill. That will force most to leave.

The problem with that path of deportation is they will try anyway possible to stay, which means trying to have a baby in the states, an ANCHOR baby.

So out of the 40 million here, we will be lucky to see 20 million leave.

Do not get me wrong, I HOPE Trump can deport 15 million AND pass the house bill, but with Immigration my wishes have never been met in the 20 years I have been following politics. It is always noise until something actually happens

Why has no one done anything about the Anchor baby? What can be done? Take it to the Supreme Court?
aggie93
AG
agaberto said:

Love this guy.
Too bad Trump wants to primary him and take him out just like he did to Good. Oh, forgot we aren't supposed to talk about stuff like that around here.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
B-1 83
AG
I wish he'd take on Cornyn.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Ellis Wyatt
Quote:

Too bad Trump wants to primary him and take him out just like he did to Good. Oh, forgot we aren't supposed to talk about stuff like that around here.
At this point, what does badmouthing Trump accomplish?

This election is between freedom and marxism. Pick a side.
Logos Stick
The part about him deporting less than Obama is laughable fake news. Obama counted turn arounds as deportations. In other words, he lied like every lib ever born and occupying the planet today.

These people are supposed to show up for asylum hearings. None of them have legit asylum claims. Are you saying Trump will ignore the law and not deport them after their hearing?
Logos Stick
The nation is lost. Trump, if he wins, is only a speed bump on.the road to destruction.

The next Dem will open the borders again.

There is only one way out now and it's bad.

Chip Roy will probably be jailed at some point by the Dems.
Ags4DaWin
Neocons and main street Republicans want open borders too.

They don't scream it.

They just say it with their silence.
TxAg82
AG
People should immigrate to this country legally and our borders should be respected.

Deporting 20 million people (or the 40 million) would cause our economy to cease operation and chaos would ensue. It's not reality.
JWinTX
Good luck finding enough people to take the job of arresting and removing illegals here. These people would be taking on a life-threatening job every hour of the day, while having media painting them as dangerous and racist, and leftist leaders that will eventually have those authorities arrested for crimes against humanity and take everything they own to give to the same people they are supposed to arrest.

Conservative, straight, Christian white males will be jailed and disappear long before the illegals here. They have too many folks backing them because they bring power and money.
2023NCAggies
Logos Stick said:

The part about him deporting less than Obama is laughable fake news. Obama counted turn arounds as deportations. In other words, he lied like every lib ever born and occupying the planet today.

These people are supposed to show up for asylum hearings. None of them have legit asylum claims. Are you saying Trump will ignore the law and not deport them after their hearing?
I did not know that, so if what you say is true than yes I am sure Trump deported more if including turnarounds.

I mean with regards to the people already here, I am guessing that is what you are referring to with your last question.

I think if they miss their court date, they will be deported. But how we gonna find them? If they do show up, I think he will deport them. But I do not believe it is as easy as "court then deport" You have to find them and they are hiding in big cities.

2023NCAggies
Logos Stick said:

The nation is lost. Trump, if he wins, is only a speed bump on.the road to destruction.

Trump has to get the house bill passed. Lets see if he and the Rs can actually work together and ram it down the Dems throats

The country is not lost if Trump wins. Trump will have a good term and America will vote for the guy that takes it over for him. Hopefully DeSantis

akm91
AG
Quote:

Deporting 20 million people (or the 40 million) would cause our economy to cease operation and chaos would ensue. It's not reality.
You don't have to physically round them up and deport them. You tax the money they send back to their country of origin, enforce requirements for welfare benefits and make it so they self deport.
TxAg82
AG
akm91 said:

Quote:

You don't have to physically round them up and deport them. You tax the money they send back to their country of origin, enforce requirements for welfare benefits and make it so they self deport.

I like this approach.
aggie93
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Quote:

At this point, what does badmouthing Trump accomplish?

This election is between freedom and marxism. Pick a side.
That would be much easier if Trump would choose to stop badmouthing conservatives. Thanks for proving my point though.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
2023NCAggies
JWinTX said:

Good luck finding enough people to take the job of arresting and removing illegals here. These people would be taking on a life-threatening job every hour of the day, while having media painting them as dangerous and racist, and leftist leaders that will eventually have those authorities arrested for crimes against humanity and take everything they own to give to the same people they are supposed to arrest.

Conservative, straight, Christian white males will be jailed and disappear long before the illegals here. They have too many folks backing them because they bring power and money.
Well that is called ICE, and we will hire as many as possible. It is their job. And the media might get upset, but who cares? 65% want deportation. Trump is in his last term, he won't give a crap. Has he ever cared what they think? No

Also there is something called doing it without anyone finding out. How do you think Biden flew 500k immigrants in from Mexico?
2023NCAggies
akm91 said:

Quote:

Basically pass the house bill, it will take care of them.

Any answers on how to get rid of the Anchor baby?
Tea Party
TxAg82 said:

People should immigrate to this country legally and our borders should be respected.
Yes.
Quote:

This statement contradicts your first statement. You either have a respected border and legal immigration or you don't. Any economic or chaotic fallout is temporary relative to the long term gains.

Build the wall, deport them all, end the welfare state....yall
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
YouBet
AG
Logos Stick said:

Yep.

And if the CBO is correct and our debt hits $56T in 10 years then this is all moot.

Country will fail when we get to those numbers.
JSKolache
AG
B-1 83 said:

I wish he'd take on Cornyn.
He won't. Roy worked in the Senate for Cornyn and later Cruz. He's an insider from wayback and not likely to challenge an incumbent. Need more like him for sure, speaking the truth as loudly as possible.
cevans_40
AG
Good Lord, Will Stancil is a complete idiot. His Twitter feed gave me an aneurism.
TheWoodlandsTxAg
The GOAT House rep needs to primary Cornyn. Cornyn's approval rating is at an all time low since mid 2022 in both the UT and UH polls. Cornyn's approval rating is hovering in the high 20s and low 30s right now when before 2022 he was always in the mid to high 50s.
fixer
agaberto said:

Jesus...the left loves to muck up the meaning of words and phrases.

The US is a fairly racially diverse nation to begin with. The illegal population is from multiple countries and ethnicities. How is this ethnic cleansing?

This is like Gaza being "genocided".
Panama Red
AG
Heard he was RINO

willtackleforfood
AG
What a stupid tweet to celebrate. He didn't address the issue, other than saying he'd prefer we deport fellow Americans.

And this is the guy that demanded Paxton step down and defended Liz Cheney and her proven fake J6 committee - before he didn't. Certainly not the GOAT.

And why would he go after Cornyn when they're on the same side?
Ags4DaWin
akm91 said:

Quote:

This

Take away all government benefits.

Tax them AND fine them for every year have been in the country illegally.

Watch them leave on their own.
Logos Stick
YouBet said:

Logos Stick said:

Yep.

And if the CBO is correct and our debt hits $56T in 10 years then this is all moot.

Country will fail when we get to those numbers.

We are adding about $135 billion each month to the debt starting at 1/1/2021, when Biden took over.

At that rate, we'll be at or above $52 trillion in 10 years.

I was hoping for a nice, enjoyable retirement. That's not happening.

Its amusing to me that people either ignore the numbers or simply refuse to believe them.

We are screwed! Add to that the demographic changes that favor Marxism, and yeah, its over.
El Gallo Blanco
Panama Red said:

Heard he was RINO

This is the type of stuff I find very frustrating from Trump and his loyal blind followers. Chip Roy is so far to the right of Trump it's not even funny. He would probably get banned every few weeks on Texags for his "far-right" rants. He is a true believing hard right conservative.
El Gallo Blanco
willtackleforfood said:

What a stupid tweet to celebrate. He didn't address the issue, other than saying he'd prefer we deport fellow Americans.

And this is the guy that demanded Paxton step down and defended Liz Cheney and her proven fake J6 committee - before he didn't. Certainly not the GOAT.

And why would he go after Cornyn when they're on the same side?
White liberals are the greatest enemy and threat this nation faces, and it's not even close. All of this border blood and the out of control crime and mayhem and desay you see in the cities is almost exclusively their fault.
BluHorseShu
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

agaberto said:

Love this guy.
Why are we talking about 20 million? We should be talking about deporting 40 million.

Besides. if a republican said they wanted to deport 5 million or 100,000, democrats would call it murder. They want wide open borders until the country is communist.
Culturally it might be a boon, but if you deport 40 million educated white people....I imagine there are some business that might want to pump the brakes....at least if you try to do it all at once. Economically I'd think we'd take a hit.
But I think the more we talk about removing the 'bad people' from society, the more I think it will catch on. Might not even need the government to do it. Just let the populace help out.
Ellis Wyatt
A country without borders (or laws) is not a country. We are rapidly heading that way.
akm91
AG
Quote:

Culturally it might be a boon, but if you deport 40 million educated white people....I imagine there are some business that might want to pump the brakes....at least if you try to do it all at once.
Well Starbucks will be SOL, deprived of all those Ivy League educated baristas.
BluHorseShu
AG
akm91 said:

Quote:

Culturally it might be a boon, but if you deport 40 million educated white people....I imagine there are some business that might want to pump the brakes....at least if you try to do it all at once.
Well Starbucks will be SOL, deprived of all those Ivy League educated baristas.
If they were liberal arts...that's likely. Or they think their Harvard degree will keep them employed despite the refusal to quit dying their hair purple.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.