Sure Tapper will be fair

4,355 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by BadMoonRisin
Tramp96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
B-1 83 said:

Tramp96 said:

Ag87H2O said:

If Trump somehow manages to win, these people are going to be near suicidal. I mean they are going to go absolutely berserk. In the months after the election will experience the greatest assemblage of whining and moaning ever experienced on planet earth.
There's no way they are going to allow him to win. None. This debate is going to be rigged.

You know CNN has given the Biden campaign all of the questions. That's why Biden is convalescing at Camp David for 10 days prior...to go over the answers night and day.

I'm not even going to watch...it's just going to frustrate me too much.
It can't be "rigged" if Trump is smart enough not to fall onto their traps. How likely is that?
The moderators control the content of the debate. They will interrupt Trump every chance they get. They will engage in debating him on his points and run interference for Peepaw.
nortex97
AG
How about Dana Bash, the other one, who was married to one of the '51 intelligence officials' who proudly proclaimed Hunter's laptop to be "Russian disinformation?"

MelvinUdall
Let's be honest, even if Trump stays in his lane and doesn't start name calling, and just sticks to issues, the perception will be that he lost the debate if Biden doesn't come out as a dementia riddled old man.
Trajan88
AG
All 51 "spies" should be punished for election interference.

At minimum, if they still have high-level security clearance... it needs to be canceled. They all need to find new careers outside of the d.c. swamp/beltway.

Trace the money ... criminally charge the "bank" that compensated these spies.
nortex97
AG
Oh but their excuse is the legalese around how it looked like it 'could be' Russian disinformation, not that they said it actually was as such, or had contacts in the FBI etc. who had already validated the laptop contents, or the Bidens who of course all knew it was all real.

Yes, the penalty for treason is in the constitution and they should face this, legally. George Washington I believe would strongly agree.

It's absolutely amazing the (former) spouse of one of the 51 is now this week a debate moderator as between Trump and Xi/Putin's boy, while the other one is the clown who called the Trump presidency "our long national nightmare' and repeatedly referenced Hitler relative to his departure/presidency. Clown world at best.
usmcbrooks
rocky the dog said:

C...Final answer.
BoydCrowder13
Ag with kids said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

If Trump maintains his cool (which is asking a lot), it'll go fine. His errors in the 2020 debates were nearly all self inflicted. Spent the whole time interrupting and ranting at Biden instead of letting the debate come to him.

Biden will be protected but it is a long debate. If Trump hit him with a few of the following, he is going to have issues responding.

-inflation and his response to it
-Afghanistan withdrawal
-that there are 2 major wars occurring now with Biden as prez
Don't sit and spend the whole debate discussing Jan 6, the 2020 election, Hunter, etc. That is likely what the Biden team is praying for.

Biden is one public meltdown away from losing his remaining credibility. Trump could win the election Thursday if he plays it well.
I agree he needs to stay away from those subjects. Which is why they will probably be the only questions asked of Trump...

If he were a skilled debater, all he has to say is:

-I've said my piece and I am not here to relitigate 2020. I want to discuss the issues plaguing people in 2024 because of President Biden. My opponent is going to spend the entire debate going on about politically charged trials that I have been subject to since the day I was elected. In a desperate attempt to distract from his performance.

Force the moderators to appear biased and for Biden to attempt to backtrack onto the same pre-rehearsed talking points.
BluHorseShu
AG
annie88 said:

Uh huh.

This was a stupid kerfuffle about the reporter cutting off Leavitt. To say Jake Tapper isn't biased is asinine. I have yet to see a news network or talking head that isn't biased or doesn't editorialize their interviews.

annie88
AG
Again, sure they're gonna be fair.

And let's be very straight about this, the only people that are being anti-Semitic are the Democrats.

annie88
AG
You are defending the indefensible. Seriously stop.
Ag with kids
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

Ag with kids said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

If Trump maintains his cool (which is asking a lot), it'll go fine. His errors in the 2020 debates were nearly all self inflicted. Spent the whole time interrupting and ranting at Biden instead of letting the debate come to him.

Biden will be protected but it is a long debate. If Trump hit him with a few of the following, he is going to have issues responding.

-inflation and his response to it
-Afghanistan withdrawal
-that there are 2 major wars occurring now with Biden as prez
Don't sit and spend the whole debate discussing Jan 6, the 2020 election, Hunter, etc. That is likely what the Biden team is praying for.

Biden is one public meltdown away from losing his remaining credibility. Trump could win the election Thursday if he plays it well.
I agree he needs to stay away from those subjects. Which is why they will probably be the only questions asked of Trump...

If he were a skilled debater, all he has to say is:

-I've said my piece and I am not here to relitigate 2020. I want to discuss the issues plaguing people in 2024 because of President Biden. My opponent is going to spend the entire debate going on about politically charged trials that I have been subject to since the day I was elected. In a desperate attempt to distract from his performance.

Force the moderators to appear biased and for Biden to attempt to backtrack onto the same pre-rehearsed talking points.
Actually, the best way for him to deflect that is to say:

I'm not here to debate the past. I'm here to debate the policies that we will work to enact in the future to improve the lives of the American people. Please can we stick to those subjects...

But, no matter what, he will HAVE to deflect those questions because they WILL be coming. No questions about Biden's issues, though...
Ag with kids
AG
annie88 said:

Again, sure they're gonna be fair.

And let's be very straight about this, the only people that are being anti-Semitic are the Democrats.

It's funny because Trump is a big Israel supporter and CNN is on the Palestinian's side...
SpreadsheetAg
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

I am just interested to see how coked and methed Biden is at the start. I imagine he'll be blinking a lot. Literally an amphetamine is one of the performance enhancing drugs that some physicians suspect he has been prescribed for past public events.

He'll be asleep most of the day on an IV Drip of:
Pain Killers (reduce pain)
Stem Cell Therapy Concoction (euphoria)
Vitamin Concoction (longevity / energy)

And then they'll bring him out of his coma with the following:
Additional Pain Killers
Adderall (brain stimulant)
Modafinil (combat drowsiness)
Caffeine (some extra zing)
Biz Ag
AG
Ag87H2O said:

If Trump somehow manages to win the election despite the bias and cheating, these people are going to be near suicidal. I mean they are going to go absolutely berserk. In the months after the election will experience the greatest assemblage of whining and moaning ever experienced on planet earth.

And I, for one, can't wait.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.