Sure Tapper will be fair

4,318 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by BadMoonRisin
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Uh huh.

Psycho Bunny
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate

The universe is cold and unfeeling, the only constant is chaos.

The game of life is rigged death always wins.
CDUB98
AG
Yeah, and monkeys will fly out my ass.
Tramp96
Yeah, I still can't believe Trump and/or his campaign agreed to letting Tapper moderate. That's like asking the Pope to moderate a theological debate between a Catholic and Lutheran (well, maybe not THIS pope).
Ag87H2O
AG
If Trump somehow manages to win the election despite the bias and cheating, these people are going to be near suicidal. I mean they are going to go absolutely berserk. In the months after the election will experience the greatest assemblage of whining and moaning ever experienced on planet earth.
BlueTaze
Those mods aren't gonna help Trump. But Trump can hurt himself worse by interrupting and bullying Biden. If he doesn't do that, not sure how Biden can win, even with Jake T and Dana B. If Trump let's Biden hang himself, it could he the end of Biden 24'.
RedHand
AG
If he's learned from his last debates he should have a number of ways to keep Tapper from interjecting his own opinions and just stick to asking the questions.

The more unfair it looks the more it plays into Trumps hands.
Tramp96
Ag87H2O said:

If Trump somehow manages to win, these people are going to be near suicidal. I mean they are going to go absolutely berserk. In the months after the election will experience the greatest assemblage of whining and moaning ever experienced on planet earth.
There's no way they are going to allow him to win. None. This debate is going to be rigged.

You know CNN has given the Biden campaign all of the questions. That's why Biden is convalescing at Camp David for 10 days prior...to go over the answers night and day.

I'm not even going to watch...it's just going to frustrate me too much.
annie88
AG
This jerk literally said I don't wanna see it because he doesn't like Trump. He had had enough. This is the man who is the Republican candidate for president and he doesn't want to look at it.
annie88
AG
Oh, I never watched debates. I can't stand them. I just read the comments afterwards. I think he can win. Way more people pissed off. I don't think it'll be close enough for them to cheat, but never say never.

But we will see. The bull**** I have seen this past year alone regarding Trump and the past almost 4 years have been stuff I never thought I would see in my lifetime. They're not even trying to hide corruption anymore.
Beezy2389
AG
Ag87H2O said:

If Trump somehow manages to win, these people are going to be near suicidal. I mean they are going to go absolutely berserk. In the months after the election will experience the greatest assemblage of whining and moaning ever experienced on planet earth.
Not just whining. Some cities are going to burn. And of course it won't be their fault, it'll be due to Trump's "Rhetoric". The fear-mongering of the media is absolutely palpable.
TexAgs91
AG
CDUB98 said:

America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
Logos Stick
Tramp96 said:

Ag87H2O said:

There's no way they are going to allow him to win. None. This debate is going to be rigged.

You know CNN has given the Biden campaign all of the questions. That's why Biden is convalescing at Camp David for 10 days prior...to go over the answers night and day.

Of course. It's for the sake of democracy.

I'm not watching either. I might break my TV watching Dementia Joe spew his lies and Tapper on his jock.

Also, Dana Bash's husband is one of the 51 idiots that claimed Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation.

Trump is an idiot for agreeing to it. Not surprised because Trump is not smart. I'm voting for him, but he's dumb in his own special way.
WBBQ74
AG
Trump'a first question should be, "Hey Joe, did these guys give you all the questions before you took a week off to prepare at Camp David?"

Then watch him drool before he fills his Depends again.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Psycho Bunny
Unicorn's are more real, than cnn news reporting.
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate

The universe is cold and unfeeling, the only constant is chaos.

The game of life is rigged death always wins.
Tramp96
Psycho Bunny said:

Unicorn's are more real, than cnn news reporting.
This is true. They are all over my six-year old niece's room.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
I won't be watching any debates. No Republican candidate will ever receive fair or impartial treatment from any member of what is called the media in this country (I call them propagandists, not media). Trump was not smart in agreeing to any of these debate terms.

Trump will never be portrayed in even a neutral light with regard to this debate, even though we all know Biden is incapable of answering any questions on his own. The "media" will cover for this dementia-riddled buffoon while casting doubt on everything Trump says, even something factual like, oh, the sun will rise in the East. It is all about power, tyrannical power to dictate to Americans what they can own, see, or eat. This country is no longer the country that I was born into.

On a brighter note, the Texas Aggies are winning a national title tonight! Edit: CRAP that hurt.
#FJB
BlueTaze
Just learned they are using the mute function. This benefits Trump for sure. Biden hears him interrupt, but audience doesn't.
Bryanisbest
AG
All he's got to do is let Biden talk.
hoov
Trump can hurt himself worse by interrupting and bullying Biden.
Romello
Trump has nothing to gain and everything to lose and the game is certainly rigged. He is a fool for doing this debate.
Houston Lee
AG
Tramp96 said:

Ag87H2O said:

I agree 100%. Trump will not be allowed to win. I am voting for him, but I'm not watching the debate nor am I going to stay up on election night and watch the returns. None of it will make a difference.
Hungry Ojos
Fake Tapper is probably his greatest nickname so far.
Waffledynamics
AG
Tapper should be in prison.
birdman
Biden has to speak coherently for 45 minutes over hour and a half. No teleprompter. No cues from staff. Just a bewildered man stammering. That's why Trump took the debate.

I think he should have required it to be closer to election. That would give Newsome less time to get his campaign underway.
BigRobSA
CDUB98 said:

Um, you might want to get that looked at.
BoydCrowder13
If Trump maintains his cool (which is asking a lot), it'll go fine. His errors in the 2020 debates were nearly all self inflicted. Spent the whole time interrupting and ranting at Biden instead of letting the debate come to him.

Biden will be protected but it is a long debate. If Trump hit him with a few of the following, he is going to have issues responding.

-inflation and his response to it
-Afghanistan withdrawal
-that there are 2 major wars occurring now with Biden as prez
Don't sit and spend the whole debate discussing Jan 6, the 2020 election, Hunter, etc. That is likely what the Biden team is praying for.

Biden is one public meltdown away from losing his remaining credibility. Trump could win the election Thursday if he plays it well.
ABATTBQ87
AG
CNN faces defamation suit over Afghanistan withdrawal story: 'Evidence of actual malice'
CNN Presidential Debate moderator Jake Tapper anchored segment at center of lawsuit

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-faces-defamation-suit-afghanistan-withdrawal-story-evidence-actual-malice
fixer
Only time I ever cheered on rioters and looters was when they were attacking CNN HQ in 2020.

ts5641
This is on the GOP for being dumb enough to agree to allow CNN to moderate. That should be a no-go. Foxnews at minimum or better yet, independent journalist(s) chosen by the GOP.
B-1 83
AG
Tramp96 said:

Ag87H2O said:

It can't be "rigged" if Trump is smart enough not to fall onto their traps. How likely is that?
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Ag with kids
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

If Trump maintains his cool (which is asking a lot), it'll go fine. His errors in the 2020 debates were nearly all self inflicted. Spent the whole time interrupting and ranting at Biden instead of letting the debate come to him.

Biden will be protected but it is a long debate. If Trump hit him with a few of the following, he is going to have issues responding.

-inflation and his response to it
-Afghanistan withdrawal
-that there are 2 major wars occurring now with Biden as prez
Don't sit and spend the whole debate discussing Jan 6, the 2020 election, Hunter, etc. That is likely what the Biden team is praying for.

Biden is one public meltdown away from losing his remaining credibility. Trump could win the election Thursday if he plays it well.
I agree he needs to stay away from those subjects. Which is why they will probably be the only questions asked of Trump...
doubledog
Tapper's TDS will boil up during the debates and maybe just maybe will sink him.

What am I thinking it will make him a liberal hero.
MouthBQ98
AG
I am just interested to see how coked and methed Biden is at the start. I imagine he'll be blinking a lot. Literally an amphetamine is one of the performance enhancing drugs that some physicians suspect he has been prescribed for past public events.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.