Illegals can't vote, but you cant ask people registering if they are citizens.

3,917 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by nai06
HeadGames
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
People who entered the country illegally would never lie on a government form.
Rocag
AG
So if millions of illegals are voting in federal elections all over the country it should be pretty easy for you to present a plethora of cases of them being caught and charged for it. Even if you think Democrats won't do so, Republicans still maintain control in plenty of states with large populations of illegal immigrants. Texas and Florida perhaps top among them. Where are all those convictions? The courts should be full of them! Hell, you can go and download voter rolls to see who voted in what precinct. Surely some conservative group out there has a list of tens of thousands of confirmed cases of illegal immigrants voting.

Except they don't. And when they've tried to put together any kind of list like that just a little bit of scrutiny has shown them to be riddled with errors and false accusations. Isn't funny how every Republican election official out there seems to say that voter fraud is happening on a massive scale, just not in my precinct / county / state? But you've got to trust them, it's out there happening somewhere no one can see or prove.
geoag58
AG
Rocag said:

National Mail Voter Registration Form

Have any of you actually bothered to go to the website and look at the National Mail Voter Registration Form? I doubt it. Go ahead and click on the link and take a look. Do you know what you'll see? This:

What's the first question in the top right corner? "Are you a citizen of the United States of America?"

Oh, and what does the application say is required for people registering to vote for the first time? A current and valid photo ID, proof of address, and whatever additional requirements the state has.

Which will be worse, when they broke the law the first time crossing the border or when they break the law checking the yes box?
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
AggieMD95
AG
HeadGames said:

Especially the presidents son would not
geoag58
AG
Rocag said:

So if millions of illegals are voting in federal elections all over the country it should be pretty easy for you to present a plethora of cases of them being caught and charged for it. Even if you think Democrats won't do so, Republicans still maintain control in plenty of states with large populations of illegal immigrants. Texas and Florida perhaps top among them. Where are all those convictions? The courts should be full of them! Hell, you can go and download voter rolls to see who voted in what precinct. Surely some conservative group out there has a list of tens of thousands of confirmed cases of illegal immigrants voting.

Except they don't. And when they've tried to put together any kind of list like that just a little bit of scrutiny has shown them to be riddled with errors and false accusations. Isn't funny how every Republican election official out there seems to say that voter fraud is happening on a massive scale, just not in my precinct / county / state? But you've got to trust them, it's out there happening somewhere no one can see or prove.

Most secure election ever, except when it wasn't.
Rocag
AG
So this thread has now gone from "You can't ask them!" to "OK, so we do ask them but they could lie!" And it takes more than lying on the application, they'd have to provide some kind of fraudulent identification and even that rests on the assumption no one is actually checking the ID provided.
geoag58
AG
Rocag said:

So this thread has now gone from "You can't ask them!" to "OK, so we do ask them but they could lie!" And it takes more than lying on the application, they'd have to provide some kind of fraudulent identification and even that rests on the assumption no one is actually checking the ID provided.

Are you reading this straight from the dim provided "How to vote fraudulently" checklist?
nai06
AG
Normally I'd chalk up the video in the OP as being just misinformed. But given her apparent status (someone speaking at a press conference of sorts) she is actively trying to deceive people.

-Regardless of what she says or implies from the executive order, states still handle the voter registration, not the federal government.

-the federal government realistically couldn't register voters as different states have different laws (Texas requires a live signature when others do not)

-States can and do ask for citizenship status on voter registration forms. In Texas it's the very first question.

-Once a registration for is submitted, the state verifies the information on it, including citizenship status.

-that verification also applies to online voter registration and same day voter registration.

The executive order appears to be a much more basic get out the vote campaign. It's doesn't appear to be as impactful as Republicans or the Biden administration make it out to be.

Hope that helps
Ellis Wyatt
Quote:

None here
Bull*****
No Spin Ag
What are the odds that there'll be social media posts (from both sides) of people trying to question people who look like immigrants while they're in line to vote on Election Day?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Ellis Wyatt
Quote:

What's the first question in the top right corner? "Are you a citizen of the United States of America?"

Oh, and what does the application say is required for people registering to vote for the first time? A current and valid photo ID, proof of address, and whatever additional requirements the state has.
And if a person "mistakenly" checks YES?

Illegals have valid IDs all over America. Even Texas gives them drivers licenses. This is no safeguard at all if someone is willing to lie on the form. By design.
Ellis Wyatt
Rocag said:

So if millions of illegals are voting in federal elections all over the country it should be pretty easy for you to present a plethora of cases of them being caught and charged for it.
Yes, yes. The old "you can't prove it's happening."

Again, by design. You can't prove what you aren't even allowed to ask. Why are you not clamoring for secure elections?

Despite all the lies from the people you vote for, we all know that Biden has let in close to 10 million illegal aliens so far. But sure, they're all honest people, even though every single one of them is a criminal.
Ellis Wyatt
No Spin Ag said:

What are the odds that there'll be social media posts (from both sides) of people trying to question people who look like immigrants while they're in line to vote on Election Day?
I hope people actually care that your party has made elections as insecure as possible. People with integrity don't want us to become Cuba.

But democrats...
No Spin Ag
Ellis Wyatt said:

No Spin Ag said:

I hope people actually care that your party has made elections as insecure as possible. People with integrity don't want us to become Cuba.

But democrats...
I wish I had a party that I felt deserved my support, but that's neither here nor there.

As for becoming Cuba, that would suck, but that's also been a concern for many for as long, if not longer than any of us have been alive. I wouldn't count on it happening anytime soon.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Ellis Wyatt
Quote:

I wish I had a party that I felt deserved my support, but that's neither here nor there.

As for becoming Cuba, that would suck, but that's also been a concern for many for as long, if not longer than any of us have been alive. I wouldn't count on it happening anytime soon.
Sure, all the steps your party has taken toward that end should be of no concern to us.
nai06
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Quote:

And if a person "mistakenly" checks YES?

Illegals have valid IDs all over America. Even Texas gives them drivers licenses. This is no safeguard at all if someone is willing to lie on the form. By design.
The state still checks their citizenship status.

EDIT: Texas doesn't give driver licenses to undocumented immigrants or those without legal status
agent-maroon
AG
Rocag said:

National Mail Voter Registration Form

Have any of you actually bothered to go to the website and look at the National Mail Voter Registration Form? I doubt it. Go ahead and click on the link and take a look. Do you know what you'll see? This:

They're here illegally so there's no reason to think that they would lie about it, right?

I hate this passive-aggressive bullshlt more than anything else they do. You want to game the elections with fraud because you can't win any other way? Fine, just own it or don't say anything at all. It's not like the MSM is going to out you or anything anyways
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
No Spin Ag
Ellis Wyatt said:

Quote:

Sure, all the steps your party has taken toward that end should be of no concern to us.
They should always be a concern. Being concerned doesn't mean something is being done illegally only when things don't go one's way though. There were many Republicans who won their elections that were on the same ballot as the ones who lost.

Ellis Wyatt
Quote:

EDIT: Texas doesn't give driver licenses to undocumented immigrants or those without legal status
You are incorrect. I don't care where your info is coming from.
nai06
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Quote:

You are incorrect. I don't care where your info is coming from.
On which part?

Here is the TD DL info
https://www.dps.texas.gov/section/driver-license/how-apply-texas-driver-license

As far as checking citizenship, they absolutely do check. In Texas it's done at the county level in conjunction with the Secretary of State with a few exceptions. For example, all Texas high Schools are required to distribute voter registration forms twice a year to all students who are 17 and 10 months. Sometimes the SOS provides those registration forms and they go directly to the state for verification as opposed to the county.

In any case, Volunteer Deputy Registrars and High School Registrars are not supposed to check the accuracy of each registration form. It's a much more involved process and registrars could be fooled by fake ids, etc. Their job is to assist with filling out the form and delivering it to the proper authority, usually the county. Texas also requires a live signature which they check against a sample they have, usually a DL signature.

My source for the above is that I am Volunteer Deputy Registrar, former High School Registrar, ran voter registration drives, planned GOTV campaigns, and worked for a non-profit that gave rides to the polls. At this point I have probably registered 1000s of people to vote.
nai06
AG
Threads like this are a great example of why you should actually look at what your local county does in terms of voter registration and elections.

Go to your local election office and ask as many questions as you want. They are all really nice people so try and be nice as well. Better yet, become a Deputy Volunteer Registrar or even a poll worker. You will get a really good understanding of what happens every election and the kind of undertaking it is to run even a local election. It's extremely informative and rewarding.

Each program is run by your individual county
https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/laws/volunteer-deputy-registrars.shtml

https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/onlinepollworker.shtml

List of County Election Offices
https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/voter/links.shtml#County

Additional Resources
https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/laws/education-resources.shtml
richardag
Rocag said:

For mail in-ballots once the envelope is separated from the ballots there is no chance, none, none whatsoever to prove the ballots is legal.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
schmellba99
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Can any progressive answer the question as to why Biden would do this, if the goal wasnt to blow up voter rolls with "registered" people who are not legally allowed to vote and count their ballots and not prosecute them?

This is why no one with a brain trusts elections in this country. But when they notice these things they are thrown in the gulag.
I have more faith in Afghani elections than I do ours at this point. Not joking, sadly.
Dad-O-Lot
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

Every voter registration roll will have to be extremely throughly vetted or this election will probably be illegitimate.

Just like 2020
People of integrity expect to be believed, when they're not, they let time prove them right.
Opalka
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Someone explain how this will prevent non-citizens from voting?

The progressive stance is "u so silly, non-citizens cant vote" -- but if they fill out this form, which is handed out by our Federal Government, where is illegal for them to ask for proof of citizenship, what is stopping them? Especially when nary a single DA will prosecute anyone for signing up as a non-citizen?

Biden is going to rack up 90+M ballots this time around. Most popular Presidential candidate again, in history, after having record-low approval ratings for almost his entire "residency".

Safest and most secure elections, my ass. This is Venezuela level third world bull****, all so piss pants Biden and his dumbass wife can keep power.
THIS is what is known as "Gaslighting".....claiming there's an actual crime being committed when it's all a fear tactic that doesn't actually have teeth. Sadly, people fall for it all the time, and it's the same old motivations that keeps it going...."KEEP THEM ANGRY" so as to keep the divisiveness going. Stop supporting the hate, you're just feeding it.
TAMUallen
AG
HeadGames said:

The son of the President has never had any issues
AG
How cute, you pick a state with strong voter id laws.

a very quick google search for swing state of Wisconsin shows you don't have to have to be a citizen, or have ID to register to vote!!

[url=][/url]

[url=][/url]
Ellis Wyatt
Quote:

THIS is what is known as "Gaslighting".....claiming there's an actual crime being committed when it's all a fear tactic that doesn't actually have teeth. Sadly, people fall for it all the time, and it's the same old motivations that keeps it going...."KEEP THEM ANGRY" so as to keep the divisiveness going. Stop supporting the hate, you're just feeding it.
Yeah. Because they always do things like this for "no reason at all."

Since there is no reason for it and it would make our elections less secure, you should join us in demanding the government stops doing it.
BluHorseShu
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

1) Been saying this for awhile now. Illegal voters is how they are planning to steal 2024 and why they don't care about Biden as the puppet candidate because they know Republicans can't overcome an extra 30 million illegal ballots. They're using this as the same excuse as in 2020 to put millions of blank mail in ballots out into the wild with their mules ready with instructions to go to collect and fill out these ballots and hide them away until election night.

2) Not a single Lib or CM will respond to this thread because they can't defend it but they are just fine with stolen elections by illegal immigrations as long as they think their side gets to "win"
How would we not spot 30 million illegal votes cast? To me that's just as much an indictment on the people verifying the votes. An illegal vote should be easy to spot, or at least the great majority of them. If people are just counting ballots and no verification of voters is being done...then we've got an even bigger issue.

Voter turnout in this country has been higher the last election but I can't see 30 million people intentionally and collectively casting illegal votes without getting busted in a big way.

I absolutely think we will always have rogue voters...but anyone trying to be a 'mule' to cast illegal votes has to be either the biggest idiot in the world and willing to ruin their life or is getting paid a handsome sum. Plus, I can't see many on the left getting that excited about Biden again to throw their lives into turmoil. I certainly wouldn't go out of my way beyond casting my own vote to get Trump elected.

So if we lose bc of 30 million illegal votes that we couldn't catch/prove....that's on us. Even D'Souza had to apologize for some of his claims.

We need to be extremely vigilant, but also pragmatic about letting paranoia run amok.
Ellis Wyatt
BluHorseShu said:

Maroon Dawn said:

1) Been saying this for awhile now. Illegal voters is how they are planning to steal 2024 and why they don't care about Biden as the puppet candidate because they know Republicans can't overcome an extra 30 million illegal ballots. They're using this as the same excuse as in 2020 to put millions of blank mail in ballots out into the wild with their mules ready with instructions to go to collect and fill out these ballots and hide them away until election night.

2) Not a single Lib or CM will respond to this thread because they can't defend it but they are just fine with stolen elections by illegal immigrations as long as they think their side gets to "win"
How would we not spot 30 million illegal votes cast?
It doesn't take 30 million illegal votes.

But it is amazing how quarantine rally Joe got the most votes in history. Almost stretches credbility.

Quote:

We need to be extremely vigilant, but also pragmatic about letting paranoia run amok.
I never recall you saying this about Russian collusion or "insurrection!" Crazy how that always works out.
nai06
AG
Sigh. They still require you to be a citizen to vote and verify that you are before appi your registration

Ellis Wyatt
I don't see anything in there that says they verify it. If a person lies, what is the verification process?

Making them provide info that may or may not be real is not verification. These states refuse to allow known dead people to be purged from their voter rolls.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Progressives defending this stuff. Why dont we just play for keeps and have voter ID?

Then you can really know who We The People voted for instead of muddying the waters with voter fraud?

Oh, I know why. Because your ideas are ****ing poison, no one agrees with it, and you need fake votes to advance your agenda.

It's silly to say "THERES NO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD" while supporting laws that enable fraud.
BluHorseShu
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

BluHorseShu said:

Maroon Dawn said:

How would we not spot 30 million illegal votes cast?
It doesn't take 30 million illegal votes.

But it is amazing how quarantine rally Joe got the most votes in history. Almost stretches credbility.

Quote:

I never recall you saying this about Russian collusion or "insurrection!" Crazy how that always works out.

Really....You don't? Russian collusion, I said it before it my posts, that it was a hit job on Trump. Insurrection? Never said it was an insurrection, but it was a riot by a bunch of idiots.

Funny how you assume that if you believe A then you must also believe B.

I was commenting on the above poster stating 30m votes and this election. No one ever said people didn't vote illegally, only whether or not we believe it was a large coordinated effort....large enough to sway a national election. I'm still waiting for the proof beyond internet conspiracies. And yet I'm still saying we need to be extra vigilant about the election and vote verification because after 4 years, if we haven't figured out how to better verify results, we will just go through all of this again. Americans don't have that kind of interest or energy. They just want things to get better and move on.
Ellis Wyatt
BluHorseShu said:

Really....You don't? Russian collusion, I said it before it my posts, that it was a hit job on Trump. Insurrection? Never said it was an insurrection, but it was a riot by a bunch of idiots.

Funny how you assume that if you believe A then you must also believe B.

I was commenting on the above poster stating 30m votes and this election. No one ever said people didn't vote illegally, only whether or not we believe it was a large coordinated effort....large enough to sway a national election.
Our government has opened the border wide. Have you heard? They're importing millions and not explaining why, much less enforcing the actual law. Are you aware? The State Department has been advertising in Mexico City and other foreign cities for people to come to America and be taken care of. We are literally sending planes abroad and bringing them back full of illegal aliens.

How many people (or ballots) do you think it takes to swing a national election? How many votes did Biden "win" by in Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin?

Hello? It is all tied together. If you can't ask immigration status, you can't stop those votes.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.