Am I Stepping Into the Twilight Zone…?

9,474 Views | 91 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by hoov
texsn95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Old McDonald said:

i'd be willing to bet most of your wives and girlfriends (at least those of you who have them) know who this guy is and love him

Low IQ poster strikes again. So weak.
eric76
AG
Is that Hunter trying to hide from the probation officer?
eaa84059-c3ef-468a-998c-75e682c328fa@8shield.net
Urban Ag
AG
TTUArmy said:

Urban Ag said:

Understand this.

They know the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, Cubans, Pakistanis, etc, are not just licking their chops, they are laughing at us. But that said...................

What this is really meant to do is simply demoralize half or more of the country. This is a form of warfare in a cold (but getting hotter) war. The goal is for you, and me, to completely lose faith in America and give up hope.

Sometimes, I think this whole administration, DOJ, Trump getting dragged through the courts, wide open border, criminals running free, etc, is all one giant psyop to wake people up. For those of us who have been awake for quite some time, it's getting old living in crazytown, waiting for the rest to finally pull their heads outta of their asses.
Interesting take my friend but I have to ask.

Who is running the psyop? It would be cool to think that the greater O&G community had the money to run over big tech, but I doubt it anymore.
Rex Racer
AG
Now, when the Muslims call us the Great Satan, they are correct.
BigRobSA
Old McDonald said:

i'd be willing to bet most of your wives and girlfriends (at least those of you who have them) know who this guy is and love him

Who is he and why would women know of him?

And I don't have a wife or a GF. If I wanted to live with someone that had an attitude and was picky about food, I'd get a cat.

45-70Ag
AG
Old McDonald said:

Showed it to my wife because I was curious and she had no clue. And then she asked why are you asking me if I've ever heard of this trans freak
coolerguy12
AG
Old McDonald said:

Does your husband know you know who this guy is?

I guarantee you my wife has no idea who this freakshow is.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

You would lose that bet.
Pretty sure I'm with you, I'm going to have to show her that clip and see.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
JamesPShelley
Old McDonald said:

nm
Old Tom Morris
Old McDonald said:

Yes, my wife loves the Foo Fighters. We just saw them May 1
ts5641
Oh my good lord. The damage they've done in just a few years is unprecedented. Vote Trump! Vote Republican!
Ghost Mech
Logos Stick said:

I'm praying for fire and brimstone.

Not joking.

God owes Sodom and Gomorrah an apology........
Cromagnum
AG
Old McDonald said:

doubledog
Treating the mentally ill trans cross dresser as if he was normal... How liberal of Harris.
CDUB98
AG
Old McDonald said:

I guarandamntee you that my wife has no idea who that person is because she's not a degenerate.
93MarineHorn
Urban Ag said:

Understand this.

They know the Russians, Chinese, Iranians, Cubans, Pakistanis, etc, are not just licking their chops, they are laughing at us. But that said...................

What this is really meant to do is simply demoralize half or more of the country. This is a form of warfare in a cold (but getting hotter) war. The goal is for you, and me, to completely lose faith in America and give up hope.
Well said. This is not unlike the threatening speech Biden gave with Marines in the background and the bizarre, Orwellian lighting. They are sending a message that you (normal people) are at least a problem but more likely the enemy. They want to goad us and provoke us into a fight so that they can point to everyone else and say "see, they are insurrectionists, they are your enemy".
Garrelli 5000
AG
Good job. He's a drug addict hiv positive ?former? Sex worker. Naturally Netflix gave him a show and the Whitehouse parades him around as a use it and loose it prop because that's what democrats do.
Staff - take out the trash.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Old McDonald said:

Always projecting. It is uncanny.
Old McDonald
BigRobSA said:

Old McDonald said:

And I don't have a wife or a GF. If I wanted to live with someone that had an attitude and was picky about food, I'd get a cat.

jonathan van ness from queer eye on netflix. lovely person, and also not trans
Rex Racer
AG
Old McDonald said:

You lose. My wife is absolutely disgusted by guys like this.
agent-maroon
AG
45-70Ag said:

Old McDonald said:

Showed it to my wife because I was curious and she had no clue. And then she asked why are you asking me if I've ever heard of this trans freak
Same. My wife asked who cackles was because "she sort of looked familiar".

Don't think less of me F16, but I attempted a google search on descriptors I could see (gay, long hair, beard, comedian, looks like Dave Grohl, Whitehouse, etc.) and got no hits. Closest in appearance was a really old Russell Brand pic.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
93MarineHorn
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Old McDonald said:

Always projecting. It is uncanny.
The gay schtick all these guys do has gotten so tired. It was starting to get old 25 years ago when Will & Grace came out.
AggieDruggist89
AG
I'm disgusted by it. Now, Libtards can respect my feelings.
zephyr88
AG
Kamala's husband was so eager to shake hands and greet their visitors.

No chance... I'd never play along to this garbage. But then again, I'm not a ****-holded sidekick.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Old McDonald said:

Evidently you do.

We do not.
Logos Stick
Old McDonald said:

Do you love him?

The fact that this poster knows who this freak is doesn't surprise me at all.
Pumpkinhead
AG
https://televisionstats.com/s/queer-eye

tv show popularity rankings data
LMCane
and if Trump can't beat this dementia patient insanity...
agent-maroon
AG
Garrelli 5000 said:

Good job. He's a drug addict hiv positive ?former? Sex worker. Naturally Netflix gave him a show and the Whitehouse parades him around as a use it and loose it prop because that's what democrats do.
Drug addict who supported his coke/meth habit with gay prostitution. There's not a female in my extended family that would watch this guy. Seriously, my wife watched "What Not to Wear" reruns and Clinton is as fashion gay as she will tolerate.

This is one of the situations that the concept of shame would help regulate. Y'all remember shame? Used to be that doing wrong meant you kept it to yourself while you attempted to make amends. Without shame, the degenerates are not only proud of their deviancy, but rush to the nearest stage to announce it to the world and it's become a competition to top each other in bad behavior.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dBoy99
AG
Old McDonald said:

BigRobSA said:

Old McDonald said:

So our wives don't know who he is, but you do. What does that tell you?
JamesPShelley
Old McDonald said:

BigRobSA said:

Old McDonald said:

Not a trans? Why is that man with a beard and mustache in a dress?

Tumble Weed
We started watching the old black and white version of The Twilight Zone. The writers were prophets. Some of the best "modern day" satire produced.

Did a great job skewering big government and propaganda.
CanyonAg77
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

https://televisionstats.com/s/queer-eye

tv show popularity rankings data

From the other posts, I guess the freak was on this show, that peaked at #242 in the ratings and is now in the 900s?

I think the local noon news has better ratings
Old Tom Morris
JamesPShelley said:

Old McDonald said:

BigRobSA said:

Old McDonald said:

Not a trans? Why is that man with a beard and mustache in a dress?

Tomorrow he'll be in a cop uniform. On Friday a construction worker
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Urban Ag said:

Understand this.

you are 1000% correct. it is about the total destruction of america. nit just militarily but as an idea. so when they roll out their final evil plan no one will even remember how great america and it's freedoms were.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.