When Liberals are Leaving Cali Because it's too Liberal

5,037 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by LMCane
JWinTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
But she will never vote for anyone that is Republican because of reasons
geoag58
AG
JWinTX said:

But she will never vote for anyone that is Republican because of reasons

She is just an amoeba, albeit a very attractive amoeba, reacting to negative stimuli.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
TyHolden
AG
rocky the dog said:

I would totally do this
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
I'm unfortunately having to try and date in my forties as a product of divorce. I've tried dating apps because I have a full time job, three kids, and couldn't care less about the bar scene. Given my proximity to Austin a lot of these women pop up. California natives that have moved to ATX. Not all, but an extremely significant portion share common traits in their profile.

Late thirties, early forties.
No kids.
List the 75 different countries they've visited and expect you to as well.
Have a pic of their dog and them wearing matching clothes.
Are very concerned with LGBT rights and BLM.
No "Trumpers."
And the absolute kicker "Looking for a guy that can fix things and 'take the lead.'"

Wtf?!?! Good luck with that list of demands.
Old_Ag_91
AG
Why cant they just stay in the place they made their bed in? They stupidly voted like they did. Stay there. Dont come here. This is the stuff that pisses off conservatives. You vote for an idiot its your fault and accept the result of your voting.
PCC_80
AG
Quote:

The rest of the country should NOT be on the hook for their dumb policies . This needs to be fought tooth and nail
Unfortunately with Brandon in the WH we will be. I figure that after the election Brandon will figure some way to cover Cali, Illinois/Chicago, New York and several other bastians of Dem/Lib Powers debt and desired spending. The rest of us will have to just take it no matter how much a waste of money or blatantly unconstitutional it might be.

The Dems/Libs really do not care if they piss off half the country or totally screw over certain parts of the country.
WoMD
A_Gang_Ag_06 said:

I'm unfortunately having to try and date in my forties as a product of divorce. I've tried dating apps because I have a full time job, three kids, and couldn't care less about the bar scene. Given my proximity to Austin a lot of these women pop up. California natives that have moved to ATX. Not all, but an extremely significant portion share common traits in their profile.

No kids.
No "Trumpers."
And the absolute kicker "Looking for a guy that can fix things and 'take the lead.'"

Wtf?!?! Good luck with that list of demands.

Similar here. Dating in the current singles setting is literal hell on earth.

But don't forget "reproductive rights" as a top interest, and (I can't believe I still see this regularly) "vaccinated and it is important that you are too."

And this is in Idaho. God help the single men in this country...
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

No kids.
No "Trumpers."

Wtf?!?! Good luck with that list of demands

I have an even better one, but I'm having trouble finding it in my files.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
TyHolden
AG
cartels running from APD....

JB!98
AG
Ag with kids said:

2/10 SWB said:

Jillian Michaels is known for being the host or main person on the show, "The Biggest Loser." I didn't watch it, but basically, they took morbidly obese people and made them eat healthy and work out. The one that lost the most weight got a prize. She's also somewhat outspoken about being a lesbian.

She was on Sage Steele's podcast (Sage Steele was let go from ESPN for being a conservative black woman aka not black enough). Michaels explained why she's leaving California. It's a good watch to see someone who is normally liberal realize that the asylum is now being run by the patients.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/fitness-influencer-jillian-michaels-on-leaving-woke-california-theyve-lost-their-fing-mind

It's just not right that she's a lesbo...

I could turn her...or at least die trying.
Scissor Me Timbers!
SchizoAg
AG
halfastros81 said:

The Cali commie experiment is clearly fiscally unsustainable not to mention the lawless aspect of it all. I wish Jillian Michaels good fortune in Her future endeavors but I hope she doesn't come to Texas.

I haven't been to Cali in many years but I suspect the craziness is not as evident in the more traditionally conservative areas. But unfortunately they aren't insulated from the total fiscal
Irresponsibility . The rest of the country should NOT be on the hook for their dumb policies . This needs to be fought tooth and nail
Regrettably, that's exactly why the Cali commie experiment is fiscally sustainable: All they need is Democrat control in Washington, and the rest of us will be bailing them out. This will happen.
EX TEXASEX
NO, NO, NO. That is a horrible thing to say. Let me convert her first. It really is for the best outcome for everybody.
#FJB
KidDoc
AG
I was bored and surfing the internet while watching this Wolfpack vs Wildcats baseball game. If you want to read a really stupid liberal gas lighting article this is friggin gold!

The Shady Truth About Jillian Michaels (nickiswift.com)

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dreyOO
Part of my debate response to libs is now going to be "you shouldn't vote for policies you aren't willing to live with. Therefore, move to any urban city and reap what you sow. Don't ****ing live in the burbs or conservative locations and benefit from conservative policy and culture if you are an idiot voter".

This applies to hot lesbos too
aggiejayrod
AG
Ag with kids said:

2/10 SWB said:

Jillian Michaels is known for being the host or main person on the show, "The Biggest Loser." I didn't watch it, but basically, they took morbidly obese people and made them eat healthy and work out. The one that lost the most weight got a prize. She's also somewhat outspoken about being a lesbian.

She was on Sage Steele's podcast (Sage Steele was let go from ESPN for being a conservative black woman aka not black enough). Michaels explained why she's leaving California. It's a good watch to see someone who is normally liberal realize that the asylum is now being run by the patients.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/fitness-influencer-jillian-michaels-on-leaving-woke-california-theyve-lost-their-fing-mind

If 30 seconds of physical activity kills you, might be time to see the cardiologist and cut back on COVID boosters
deddog
AG
LOYAL AG said:

California is no longer liberal, it's progressive/Marxist and that's what she's fleeing. What are the odds she understands that? The liberals I know, hell the liberals on F16, don't have the first clue the Democrat Party is run by its Marxist wing.

They know. They just pretend not to. And continue to vote for it.
LOYAL AG
AG
dreyOO said:

Part of my debate response to libs is now going to be "you shouldn't vote for policies you aren't willing to live with. Therefore, move to any urban city and reap what you sow. Don't ****ing live in the burbs or conservative locations and benefit from conservative policy and culture if you are an idiot voter".

This applies to hot lesbos too

I have a liberal relative that has been in Texas for over 30 years despite not like Texas. She wants to move to Eastern Oregon but they are afraid they'll vote to split off and become part of Idaho and she doesn't want to live in Idaho. I have stopped asking logical questions like why doesn't she move to Western Oregon where they think like she does. She's exactly what you describe, lives in the safety of red state politics and *****es about it while being unwilling to live somewhere that reflects her ideas.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
APHIS AG
The problem with liberals is that you can take them out of liberal land but you can never take the liberal out of them.

They will always vote liberal (Democrat).
halfastros81
AG
Agree but this whole business of favoring illegals, criminals, and deadbeats over producers is being taken to a whole new level more recently. It really has become a war on the law abiding public
well_endowed_ag
Ag with kids said:

2/10 SWB said:

It appears to make perfect sense that she's a lesbo. That is a man, straight up.
annie88
AG
Some of the old-school liberals might not ruin everything they touch but the new school ones will just leave there and ruin everything they touch.
LMCane
Michaels also went off on Ozempic as being a complete health disaster which is going to start killing people
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.