When Liberals are Leaving Cali Because it's too Liberal

5,032 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by LMCane
2/10 SWB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jillian Michaels is known for being the host or main person on the show, "The Biggest Loser." I didn't watch it, but basically, they took morbidly obese people and made them eat healthy and work out. The one that lost the most weight got a prize. She's also somewhat outspoken about being a lesbian.

She was on Sage Steele's podcast (Sage Steele was let go from ESPN for being a conservative black woman aka not black enough). Michaels explained why she's leaving California. It's a good watch to see someone who is normally liberal realize that the asylum is now being run by the patients.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/fitness-influencer-jillian-michaels-on-leaving-woke-california-theyve-lost-their-fing-mind

Ag with kids
AG
2/10 SWB said:

Jillian Michaels is known for being the host or main person on the show, "The Biggest Loser." I didn't watch it, but basically, they took morbidly obese people and made them eat healthy and work out. The one that lost the most weight got a prize. She's also somewhat outspoken about being a lesbian.

She was on Sage Steele's podcast (Sage Steele was let go from ESPN for being a conservative black woman aka not black enough). Michaels explained why she's leaving California. It's a good watch to see someone who is normally liberal realize that the asylum is now being run by the patients.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/fitness-influencer-jillian-michaels-on-leaving-woke-california-theyve-lost-their-fing-mind

It's just not right that she's a lesbo...

I could turn her...or at least die trying.
DonHenley
AG
No, keep the liberals in Cali. They are like locusts and destroy what they touch. Stay in Cali and reap what you sow
agdoc2001
AG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LOYAL AG
AG
California is no longer liberal, it's progressive/Marxist and that's what she's fleeing. What are the odds she understands that? The liberals I know, hell the liberals on F16, don't have the first clue the Democrat Party is run by its Marxist wing.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
HollywoodBQ
AG
Victimology - that's a pretty good description that I'm going to have to use more often.
Quote:

"I grew up here. I'm a woman. I'm a gay woman. My mom's a Jew. My dad's an Arab. I have a black kid. And believe it or not, my son is half Latin, even though he doesn't look like it," she said. "I hold a million cards in your game of woke victimology poker.
45-70Ag
AG
She's got a kid that's black, Arab, Jewish and Latin. Impressive.
Saltwater Assassin
AG
45-70Ag said:

That's gotta be like hitting for the cycle
Do right and bear the consequences. -Sam Houston
ts5641
DonHenley said:

No, keep the liberals in Cali. They are like locusts and destroy what they touch. Stay in Cali and reap what you sow
They never get this. Unless they were conservative to begin with, they move out of state and still want to be lefty's. It's hard to truly turn a lefty to the good side. The indoctrination is strong.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Jeeper79
AG
Jillian Michaels is 100% not a lefty.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Jeeper79 said:

It appears she is a switch hitter
murphyag
AG
2/10 SWB said:

Is she really a liberal? I mean besides munching box?
murphyag
AG
2/10 SWB said:

I live up in Collin County, which seems to be a popular place for former Californians to move. But, all of the ones I've met are Republicans.
Hungry Ojos
Ag with kids said:

2/10 SWB said:

I mean…if that's not a dude's face, I don't know what is.
VitruvianAg
AG
Sooo???? She Licky-ty-split the state, is that what I'm being told?
Muktheduck
Saltwater Assassin said:

45-70Ag said:

A great replacement tour de force
Shoefly!
AG
45-70Ag said:

Sounds like my mother's side of family.
No Spin Ag
Ag with kids said:

2/10 SWB said:

#lifegoals, que no?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
No Spin Ag
rocky the dog said:

I love seeing those.

God bless Texans.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
one safe place
I am perfectly fine with all the California liberals staying in California. And deporting liberals in other states to California.
TexAgs91
AG
Definitely would
halfastros81
AG
The Cali commie experiment is clearly fiscally unsustainable not to mention the lawless aspect of it all. I wish Jillian Michaels good fortune in Her future endeavors but I hope she doesn't come to Texas.

I haven't been to Cali in many years but I suspect the craziness is not as evident in the more traditionally conservative areas. But unfortunately they aren't insulated from the total fiscal
Irresponsibility . The rest of the country should NOT be on the hook for their dumb policies . This needs to be fought tooth and nail
Maroon Dawn
AG
California is what happens when Dems have absolute control at all levels without a single brake on their crazy

A neo feudalistic oligarchical police state that caters only to the ultra rich and their trapped for life peasant servants with a hollowed out middle class that can barely still exist under their stifling regulations and exorbitant tax rates and the only law that is enforced is to not make trouble for the elites and their power in a place determined to take away everything from them from their homes, their cars, their guns and everything else that makes them independent

And it's what the Dems will do to all of us on a National scale
zephyr88
AG
They may be leaving Cali in mass because of the 'BSC' liberalism but they end up bringing their 'regular, just right' liberalism with them - which is being welcomed more and more as our society decays.
Eso si, Que es
Saltwater Assassin said:

45-70Ag said:

Not even close to the cycle for a liberal, gotta be trans and muslim
TexAgs91
AG
Jeeper79 said:

Watch the video in the article in the OP and tell us that.
Velvet Jones
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

California is what happens when Dems have absolute control at all levels without a single brake on their crazy

A neo feudalistic oligarchical police state that caters only to the ultra rich and their trapped for life peasant servants with a hollowed out middle class that can barely still exist under their stifling regulations and exorbitant tax rates and the only law that is enforced is to not make trouble for the elites and their power in a place determined to take away everything from them from their homes, their cars, their guns and everything else that makes them independent

And it's what the Dems will do to all of us on a National scale
As a native of Southern California who got the hell out when Republicans were in power there (yeah, I'm old), this is a factual, succinct description of the hierarchy of that state.

Sorry Californians - if you didn't get out when Reagan was President and Clint Eastwood had his own police force, you can stay there. Texas is full.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
This woman will vote democrat in Florida or wherever she goes. Liberals are incapable of learning from the states they flee.
InfantryAg
AG
California is geographically a paradise on earth. It also benefits economically from being on the coast. That's the only reason someone who grew up there would stay.

If you took the CA govt and put it in the midwest, everyone would be leaving. Even the hardcore marxists would have to leave after they used up everyone else's money. It would be a failed state.

And she has a son who is half Italian?
doubledog
They say it is too liberal... They mean that it is now a ****hole.
fasthorse05
That's really the big question.

Cali, Illinois (Chicago), and NY, aren't going to get fiscally responsible anytime soon. The easiest thing is for DC to either ease, or just payoff, the debt of those three states. 90% of Dems either won't care (cause they don't give a damn as long as it doesn't bother them), or they'll never be educated about it because it would only be on the news for five seconds. Even then, it likely won't have an impact.

I'd heard the Fed was buying their debt, which is possible since the Fed has never been audited, but Cali wouldn't be reacting like they have been in the last month if that were true.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
El Gallo Blanco
DonHenley said:

This, we need to strip their voting rights if they are going to make their way into our state. At least put a 3-5 year moratorium on their voting rights. F-ing parasites.

Bet you anything this dumb broad would vote for Beto.
AG N ASIA
AG
45-70Ag said:

Did she mate with Elizabeth Warren?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.