Russian Collusion List

1,497 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Ellis Wyatt
aggiese72
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Please list the 51 supporters of this document. Thanks!
aggiehawg
AG

NY Post
harge57
AG
Obviously it's the presidential candidate that paid for Russian disinformation to fabricate a story against their political opponent and then used that story to secretly spy on their campaign.
Im Gipper
The list!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Statement_on_the_Hunter_Biden_Emails

I'm Gipper
Tom Fox
Some of them are dead, but not nearly enough of them.
flakrat
AG
Not holding my breath, but it sure would be nice to see a huge number of these Obama/Hilary/Biden propagandists in prison.
agAngeldad
Trump meeds to sue them all for slander. Tie their asses up in court.
ts5641
If Trump wins I hope he goes all in on prosecuting these people and others.
Trajan88
AG
Wonder if any of those intelligence "experts" were paid for their slander with a campaign's monies that were not properly accounted?

At minimum, in a R administration, if any still have security clearance, it needs to be stripped, and they need to be bared from having contact with any intelligences service(s).
BillYeoman
I always felt the bigger issue was CIA operatives, FBI agents, FISA court judge coordinating with the authoritarianDems (and some Repubs) to spy on a political campaign and create a false narrative to remove (via impeachment) a duly elected President from office.

Everything that ensue after…..including the Hunter Biden laptop story, Ukraine, Jan 6th….was just bananas grown from a banana tree.

Ellis Wyatt
Trajan88 said:

Wonder if any of those intelligence "experts" were paid for their slander with a campaign's monies that were not properly accounted?

At minimum, in a R administration, if any still have security clearance, it needs to be stripped, and they need to be bared from having contact with any intelligences service(s).
Antony Blinken requested they do it on behalf of the campaign. He knew it was a lie.

Sounds a lot like the Russian collusion hoax. Crazy that no felonies are charged when MUCH more egregious campaign fraud is perpetrated by democrats.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.