So are we going to talk about the Canadian MPs caught spying?

2,503 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by RGLAG85
aezmvp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://nationalpost.com/opinion/have-canadas-parliamentary-traitors-committed-literal-treason

TLDR: Multiple MPs have been caught "wittingly" providing information to and meeting with foreign intelligence operatives (rumored to be Chinese and Indian) in exchange for electoral help and other concessions. Everyone here is shocked I know.

Further you'll be shocked to know that the Conservatives are demanding that the traitors (their word but if true accurate) be named and the Liberal government is not having any of it. Obviously a huge electoral issue to pile on and if the MPs named in the report are all Liberal members it would take their chances from slim to none on holding power.
Ellis Wyatt
Liberals have no moral bounds.
atmtws
AG
Reminds me of that time Hillary got caught colluding with Russia and Trump got investigated for it.

For the CMs that haven't heard…it was on the last page:
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/03/30/politics/clinton-dnc-steele-dossier-fusion-gps
FCBlitz
Sounds like our government. The left has learn that if they do bad stuff, ignore the bad press and reap the rewards of cheating, lying and using propaganda to defeat their opponents.
JWinTX
Castreau still has a lot to learn to follow in his real daddy's footsteps.
doubledog
It is hard to believe the Canadians have secrets...

That said, sometimes it is hard to believe that the present Canadians are the descendants of the men who stormed Juno beach...
APHIS AG
We are at least two steps and one election away from being Canada.
Kraft Punk
Castro's kid doing Castro things
Faustus
Kraft Punk said:

Castro was never stymied and humiliated by truck drivers parking in Havana against his will. He had his enemies killed, opponents exiled, and ran the island for life before passing it off to his brother.

Trudeau is a squishy lib wielding a spork against his foes as he courts favor from what he and the party hope will be a majority each election. I'd say he's more like Pol Pot or Hitler.
TexAgs91
AG
> So are we going to talk about the Canadian MPs caught spying?

Yes
bobbranco
AG
aezmvp said:

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/have-canadas-parliamentary-traitors-committed-literal-treason

TLDR: Multiple MPs have been caught "wittingly" providing information to and meeting with foreign intelligence operatives (rumored to be Chinese and Indian) in exchange for electoral help and other concessions. Everyone here is shocked I know.

Further you'll be shocked to know that the Conservatives are demanding that the traitors (their word but if true accurate) be named and the Liberal government is not having any of it. Obviously a huge electoral issue to pile on and if the MPs named in the report are all Liberal members it would take their chances from slim to none on holding power.
Surprised our duplicitous congress critters have not been exposed. Our Pravda will never rat out the Democrats.
DrEvazanPhD
Faustus said:

Kraft Punk said:

Castro was never stymied and humiliated by truck drivers parking in Havana against his will. He had his enemies killed, opponents exiled, and ran the island for life before passing it off to his brother.

Trudeau is a squishy lib wielding a spork against his foes as he courts favor from what he and the party hope will be a majority each election. I'd say he's more like Pol Pot or Hitler.

So….both of those guys got kind of naughty with their populations as well.
e=mc2
AG
Faustus said:

Kraft Punk said:

Truedeauche shut down trucker's bank accounts and other BS. I know you're a liberal, which is actually surprising given your intellect and sense of humor, but you need to realize the left around the globe is losing power and is weaponizing whole governments to stay in power. I just don't see how anyone can support the left.
Faustus
I had a post a half a year ago or so acknowledging I was a man without a party given the left's drift, so I'm kind of on autopilot. I haven't found Jesus though.
oh no
AG
aezmvp said:

providing information to and meeting with foreign intelligence operatives (rumored to be Chinese and Indian) in exchange for electoral help and other concessions.
think this doesn't happen here? Ever heard of fang fang? Seen how Gavin cleaned up SF for a certain visitor? Know whose son set up shell company networks that received millions from a CCP energy company?
RGLAG85
AG
Faustus said:

I had a post a half a year ago or so acknowledging I was a man without a party given the left's drift, so I'm kind of on autopilot. I haven't found Jesus though.
At least you can admit your shortcomings when you're not being obtuse. I know you're too smart for God, but there is hope. Slim, but hope though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.