Good luck with that security clearance if you say you like Trump.

3,601 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Build It
will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's silly to me that ONE person can cause all of these issues within our government. Wow. TDS is SUPER BIGLY bad.

MookieBlaylock
AG
I think anyone who voted for Trump is in a cult and needs to be forced vaccinated and chemically neutered

Now where is my 200k desk job?
Ellis Wyatt
They're purging our government of free thinkers and people who support the Constitution.
AggieMD95
AG
This is a religious or ideological test
Violation of this persons civil rights
Bocephus
AG
will25u said:

It's silly to me that ONE person can cause all of these issues within our government. Wow. TDS is SUPER BIGLY bad.

Might as well be the KGB
TAMU ‘98 Ole Miss ‘21
nortex97
AG
American stasi, or brownshirts.

Quote:

"I think, almost paradoxically, you had people who were on the fence about getting vaccinated thinking, why are they forcing me to do this?" Fauci said. "And that sometimes-beautiful independent streak in our country becomes counterproductive."
By the time the FBI was asking about the worker's vaccine views in April 2022, the U.S Supreme Court had three months earlier already struck down vaccine mandates in the corporate workplace and the U.S. District Court for Southern Texas had issued an injunction against a federal employee vaccine mandate.
The Biden administration appealed the latter case to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and granting review, the Supreme Court ruled that the judgment was to be vacated, and the case remanded with instructions to direct the District Court to vacate as moot its order granting a preliminary injunction.
On the employee's Second Amendment views, FBI agents used terse language to describe the witnesses' answers. "Gun nut, went to all 2nd Amendment gatherings," the agent wrote in a summary of one interview. "…No promotion of violence."
Leavitt wrote the IG that he believed the FBI's conduct in his client's security clearance review violated the Constitution and Supreme Court cases involving employment law and the First Amendment.
"The Supreme Court held that terminating public employees for political patronage purposes _ belonging to the wrong political party _ 'to the extent it compels or restrains belief and association is inimical to the process which undergirds our system of government and is at war with the deeper traditions of democracy embodied in the First Amendment,'" he wrote,
Leavitt added: "Revoking a security clearance for being near those who did or merely sharing some similar political views as others who acted unlawfully is pure guilt by association."
FBI needs to be abolished. Let US marshals do whatever actual investigating needs to happen.
ts5641
AggieMD95 said:

This is a religious or ideological test
Violation of this persons civil rights

They could fight it in court and the feds would hold it in DC or Manhattan and just rig the jury. That has happened before.
TTUArmy
Is it just me or do the middle finger replies seem a little over the top?
Kraft Punk
The saddest part in all of this is knowing libs, cms, & "principled conservatives" are applauding this Nazi behavior
Slicer97
AG
nortex97 said:

American stasi, or brownshirts.

Quote:

"I think, almost paradoxically, you had people who were on the fence about getting vaccinated thinking, why are they forcing me to do this?" Fauci said. "And that sometimes-beautiful independent streak in our country becomes counterproductive."
By the time the FBI was asking about the worker's vaccine views in April 2022, the U.S Supreme Court had three months earlier already struck down vaccine mandates in the corporate workplace and the U.S. District Court for Southern Texas had issued an injunction against a federal employee vaccine mandate.
The Biden administration appealed the latter case to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and granting review, the Supreme Court ruled that the judgment was to be vacated, and the case remanded with instructions to direct the District Court to vacate as moot its order granting a preliminary injunction.
On the employee's Second Amendment views, FBI agents used terse language to describe the witnesses' answers. "Gun nut, went to all 2nd Amendment gatherings," the agent wrote in a summary of one interview. "…No promotion of violence."
Leavitt wrote the IG that he believed the FBI's conduct in his client's security clearance review violated the Constitution and Supreme Court cases involving employment law and the First Amendment.
"The Supreme Court held that terminating public employees for political patronage purposes _ belonging to the wrong political party _ 'to the extent it compels or restrains belief and association is inimical to the process which undergirds our system of government and is at war with the deeper traditions of democracy embodied in the First Amendment,'" he wrote,
Leavitt added: "Revoking a security clearance for being near those who did or merely sharing some similar political views as others who acted unlawfully is pure guilt by association."
FBI needs to be abolished. Let US marshals do whatever actual investigating needs to happen.
Yeah, if you're a fascist little weasel that deserves to be hanged.

Yeah, how dare someone be enthusiastic about Constitutionally-protected rights.

And I agree. Why do we need so many Federal law enforcement entities? Why do we need armed IRS agents? Why is the ATF an organization at all? That should've been disbanded after Waco.
TRADUCTOR
The enemy is known.
BigRobSA
Slicer97 said:

And I agree. Why do we need so many Federal law enforcement entities? Why do we need armed IRS agents? Why is the ATF an organization at all? That should've been disbanded after Waco.

Those airplane execs aren't gonna execute themselves!!!!1
Ellis Wyatt
There will again be crickets from leftists and CMs on this thread. They'll continue with the "you shouldn't be a criminal" attitude when it apparent our government has been turned against citizens since at least Hussein's first term.

Americans of all stripes should be demanding accountability and that the FBI/DOJ clean their house up. This is catastrophic for our country and the rule of law.
Build It
AG
Obama sold my security clearance FBI file to the Chinese. You don't want a clearance.

rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
bobbranco
AG
Build It said:

Obama sold my security clearance FBI file to the Chinese. You don't want a clearance.

How the heck did that happen?
TexAgs91
AG
The FBI needs to be gutted deep
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Build It
AG
Chinese "hacked" the personnel office. Took mine and many thousands of others info. You pay for a measly 1 million credit protection plan for me.

For some reason Obama made us sign a document that we can't ever go after the Gov or China.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Personnel_Management_data_breach#:~:text=Data%20theft-,Theft%20of%20security%20clearance%20information,foreign%20contacts%2C%20and%20psychological%20information.
Slicer97
AG
BigRobSA said:

Slicer97 said:

Those airplane execs aren't gonna execute themselves!!!!1
I thought that's what the CIA was for. Or are they too busy running the cartels?
MouthBQ98
AG
Federal case jurisdiction needs to be randomized. If it is federal, there is NO reason so many cases should be sucked into DC and it's biased jury pool just because that's where the bureaucrats are.
stetson
AG
Is the FBI still not recording interviews? Some of these FBI notes are opinions.
FJB
bobbranco
AG
Build It said:

For some reason Obama made us sign a document that we can't ever go after the Gov or China.

Probably courtesy of Bribed Joe's and Crooked Hillary's skulduggery.
Build It
AG
If you want a little conspiracy theory. Obama had a couple hundred grand in the bank, the Chinese got all our FBI security files, next thing you know he's got an Hawaiian estate and another one in Martha's Vinyard.
Jock 07
AG
Build It said:

Chinese "hacked" the personnel office. Took mine and many thousands of others info. You pay for a measly 1 million credit protection plan for me.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Personnel_Management_data_breach#:~:text=Data%20theft-,Theft%20of%20security%20clearance%20information,foreign%20contacts%2C%20and%20psychological%20information.

Here. And not just fbi, DoD amongst other agencies that fell under OPM as well I'm sure.
Build It
AG
I had DOD and Justice Dept. clearances, they got it all.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.