To No One's Surprise, George Floyd is being Resurrected for 2024

4,538 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by BrazosDog02
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Of course they're coming out with a movie about him. They need to stir up some racial strife in time for the 2024 election. No doubt they will skip over his criminal record, or if they mention it, will make him into a victim forced into a life of crime. It will all be about whitey bad, Floyd good. Same playbook the Democrats use every election, just updated each time.

And then there is this...

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
TexasAggiesWin
S
L O effing L

But Trump gets a film as being the worst man in history…
austinAG90
AG
The left is wicked has no soul. GF is and was a criminal- end of story
ShaggySLC
That's a ****ing insult to all of his victims.
Kraft Punk
Looking forward to the scene when he violently assaults a pregnant woman
Slicer97
AG
What a hero. Deleting his carbon footprint by overdosing on fentenyl. May every progressive leftist celebrate their hero by following his example. By doing so, they can all make the world the place it was meant to be.

Yeah, Granny died from Covid without getting to see her family, but thousands got to attend this POS's funersl to celebrate a true Amerikkan hero.
EllisCoAg
AG
Who is going to play Soros?
I wanna see our defense pissed off, not confused, maybe a little murder in their hearts Reload12, 11/4/11
JohnLA762
AG
Kraft Punk said:

That and when he OD's on drugs he consumed to prevent the cops from finding them and died at his own hands but ruined the lives of numerous people around him because he was so selfish…
peacedude
AG
At least it has a happy ending.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
peacedude said:

At least it has a happy ending.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Fentanyl has some good uses. This was one of them.
Tramp96
How desperate are the Dems at this point? The lawfare isn't working, so They are dusting off the old playbook and bringing back all the old players for some serious Hail Marys.

1. Stormy Daniels and Michael Cohen- check
2. Michael Brown-check
3. George Floyd- check

What's next?
Mueller resurrects the Russia Russia Russia probe?
Bush says Trump is the one who told him there were WMD's in Iraq?
Trumps ancestors were part of the Lincoln assassination conspiracy?
Trumps real surname is Arnold and he's the great great great great great grandson of Benedict?
EskimoJoe
Kraft Punk said:

jja79
AG
It will take 4 hours to go through his arrests.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
They better represent trans people in the movie by having Dylan Mulvaney playing George Floyd.
EX TEXASEX
EskimoJoe said:

Kraft Punk said:

It would be more accurate if you could see hin wearing the Fentanyl patches he bought illegally.
#FJB
EskimoJoe
EX TEXASEX said:

EskimoJoe said:

Kraft Punk said:

It would be more accurate if you could see hin wearing the Fentanyl patches he bought illegally.

He was a very dynamic character. He was also an accomplished counterfeiter. It would take several statues to tell the whole story.
Moral High Horse
Possible titles:

Can't breaf
Too fast too chauvin
Blank check 2: Minneapolis drift

SunrayAg
AG
Will the movie include the part where he dies of a fentanyl overdose while resisting arrest?

What about the politically motivated fake second autopsy? Surely that part will be in there?
AggieVictor10
AG
Does anyone want to talk about it after we all get a chance to watch it??
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.

RFK/brain worm 2024
EX TEXASEX
EskimoJoe said:

EX TEXASEX said:

EskimoJoe said:

Kraft Punk said:

He was a very dynamic character. He was also an accomplished counterfeiter. It would take several statues to tell the whole story.
You're right. I hadn't thought of that, he probably needs his own wing down at the local social justice museum. One the size of a prison wing, coincidentally. Diversity in crime was his strength, well except him dabbling in Fentany.l which led to his froathing at the mouth death.
#FJB
EskimoJoe
EX TEXASEX said:

EskimoJoe said:

EX TEXASEX said:

EskimoJoe said:

Kraft Punk said:

You're right. I hadn't thought of that, he probably needs his own wing down at the local social justice museum. One the size of a prison wing, coincidentally. Diversity in crime was his strength, well except him dabbling in Fentany.l which led to his froathing at the mouth death.

He will be forever immortalized in the Saint Floyd of Fentanyl memorial hall.
Reality Check
I had the same symptoms Monday as when I had COVID in January 2022. Took a test and it was positive. Did some research and there are still 2,000 to 4,000 Americans dying from The China Virus each month.

I'm surprised they haven't figured out a way to pin that on Trump. They certainly don't seem to care that the death toll is 1.21 million and that over 820,000 of those people died during Biden's presidency. You know… the presidency that started with three vaccines and two treatments.

For reference, Biden told Trump in the first debate that 200,000 COVID deaths "disqualified" him from being president.

Go figure. Go ****ing figure.
Author of the TexAgs Post of The Day - May 31, 2024

How do I get a Longhorn tag?
ts5641
This truly shows how evil the left are and how stupid their minions are.
I'm sure they won't talk about how he committed a felony, resisted arrest, swallowed drugs on scene, had enough fentanyl in him to kill a bull, and that Chauvin actually did what his dept taught him to do, and that his knee wasn't actually on the *****'s neck, and that St. Floyd didn't die from what Chauvin did.
ts5641
Tramp96 said:

How desperate are the Dems at this point? The lawfare isn't working, so They are dusting off the old playbook and bringing back all the old players for some serious Hail Marys.

2. Michael Brown-check
3. George Floyd- check

What's next?
Trumps real surname is Arnold and he's the great great great great great grandson of Benedict?
They'll do all that and more. I also anticipate something big happening. They saw how effective covid was so I fear they've got something on that level planned again.
HollywoodBQ
AG
Hey St. Floyd had a massive impact far above what any single private citizen has ever achieved.

He gave us Juneteenth as a national holiday. Bravo! Bravo!

Hopefully the movie is titled "How to be a dumbass and get your own holiday".
HollywoodBQ
AG
ts5641 said:

Tramp96 said:

2. Michael Brown-check
3. George Floyd- check

What's next?
They'll do all that and more. I also anticipate something big happening. They saw how effective covid was so I fear they've got something on that level planned again.
School is pretty much over for this year but it wouldn't surprise me if there's another mass shooting in September or October. Maybe even at a school.

Something horrible enough to knock Ukraine and Israel out of the headlines.

I haven't heard much on gun control lately. The Dems need that as a campaign topic.
Smittyfubar
AG
Kraft Punk said:

Why do I have the feeling this part will be omitted?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Be ready for the next hoax police involved death to set off a summer of riots to bring BLM back to the front of national politics and scare minorities to the polls
No Spin Ag
Page Juan
usmcbrooks
I can't wait to not watch this.
Reality Check
HollywoodBQ said:

School is pretty much over for this year but it wouldn't surprise me if there's another mass shooting in September or October. Maybe even at a school.

Something horrible enough to knock Ukraine and Israel out of the headlines.

I haven't heard much on gun control lately. The Dems need that as a campaign topic.

Why?
Does Hunter need another event to set up a meeting with Pops and the head of a Chinese company?

Quote:

"My father will be in New York also and he wants me to attend the Sandy Hook memorial service with him and I would like him to meet you along with my uncle and then you and I can talk let me know if that works."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-text-message-reveals-hunter-biden-proposed-meeting-dad-uncle-chinese-exec
Author of the TexAgs Post of The Day - May 31, 2024

How do I get a Longhorn tag?
IIIHorn

I had quit watching/listening to news channels a couple of years before this took place but heard BLM discussed frequently by others.

I was honestly wondering: "What has the Bureau of Land Management done to make so many people upset?"

TexAgs91
AG
TexasAggiesWin said:

L O effing L

But Trump gets a film as being the worst man in history…

If movies are effective then maybe conservatives should start making movies.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
BadMoonRisin
AG
who would pay money to watch this trash?

must be another multi-million dollar grift.

More accurate.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.