invasion demographics

4,936 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by AgBandsman
Hubert J. Farnsworth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DBird said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

DBird said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

DBird said:

Slicer97 said:

Put the National Guard on the border and start shooting anyone attempting to illegally cross.
Calm down...that is not going to happen.
You're right, America will be unrecognizable wthin a decade at best, and will collapse at worse. Congrats, you won. Degenerate dudes can marry and you can kill your babies...that's apparently all that matters. Congrats.
I stand corrected, this is going off the deep end. Tell me how you really feel.

There is nothing humane about murdering innocent people at the border. Evidently this leads to "dudes getting married" and abortion.

What is humane about enticing poor people to travel thousands of miles to enter a place they can't function in?
It isn't about how people get to the border, it's what to do about them when they get there.

How about sending them back to where they came from instead of putting them on the backs of the American tax payer?
No Spin Ag
Slicer97 said:

DBird said:

Accept immigrants who can become contributing members of society.
No. Accept immigrants that come here following the legal process.

Because of asylum laws, the ones being processed by border patrol agents, are.
pfo
AG
The way it's supposed to work is the citizens are supposed to replace their government. But in the USA now the government is replacing the citizens!

Here's the invasion demographic:

Uneducated, illiterate, unskilled parasites
Mexican drug cartels
Mexican and South American sex slavers w/slaves
Muslim terrorists
Chinese spy's

If an Elon Musk type tries to enter the country it would be a pure mistake. He would probably be imprisoned wherever the Dems are jailing the Jan 6 political prisoners.
Logos Stick
No Spin Ag said:

Slicer97 said:

DBird said:

They are not. It's been explained about 1000 times.
DBird
They can apply for an immigrant Visa and return for their green card if Immigration Services approves their petition.
Shoefly!
AG
DBird said:

Listen, I know they aren't all innocent people. I know it is illegal for them to cross the border. I know two families personally that got their visas and earned their papers. Accept immigrants who can become contributing members of society.

Ahahaha, your sides breaking the law and you'll still vote for the empty suit. Unbelievable people can be this Orange Man Bad!
DBird
Shoefly! said:

DBird said:

Listen, I know they aren't all innocent people. I know it is illegal for them to cross the border. I know two families personally that got their visas and earned their papers. Accept immigrants who can become contributing members of society.

Ahahaha, your sides breaking the law and you'll still vote for the empty suit. Unbelievable people can be this Orange Man Bad!
Just to answer your terrible troll job, I've never voted for a democrat in the Presidential Election
No Spin Ag
Logos Stick said:

No Spin Ag said:

Slicer97 said:

DBird said:

None of the people crossing are claiming asylum and being processed by the border patrol before they're then allowed to go up north?
BluHorseShu
AG
Slicer97 said:

They're not innocent people. They become criminals the second they're on our side of the border.

If they'll stay on their side of the border, there is no need to shoot them. It really is that simple.
I'm all for border security...but is your take that anyone committing a crime should be shot without a trial? Those folks who 'accidentally' brought ammunition on their vacation to Turks/Caicos would definitely be screwed. What about someone who unlawfully brings a gun to the airport?
We don't shoot people convicted of murder all the time in the U.S.

Round them up, send them back. If they commit a violent crime...then maybe a consideration. I don't fault the rancher in Arizona for shooting bc I think the argument of defending his life on his own property could be made.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Logos Stick said:

No Spin Ag said:

Slicer97 said:

DBird said:

None of the people crossing are claiming asylum and being processed by the border patrol before they're then allowed to go up north?

Some are being "processed " which is government speak for "we know the court systems can't handle the load, so we'll overwhelm it and force mass amnesty ". I believe only 20% are being "processed".
Slicer97
AG
BluHorseShu said:

Slicer97 said:

They're not innocent people. They become criminals the second they're on our side of the border.

If they'll stay on their side of the border, there is no need to shoot them. It really is that simple.
I'm all for border security...but is your take that anyone committing a crime should be shot without a trial? Those folks who 'accidentally' brought ammunition on their vacation to Turks/Caicos would definitely be screwed. What about someone who unlawfully brings a gun to the airport?

Round them up, send them back. If they commit a violent crime...then maybe a consideration. I don't fault the rancher in Arizona for shooting bc I think the argument of defending his life on his own property could be made.

No, not for any crime. For the crime of illegally invading our nation.
TAMU1990
AG
Joes said:

Slicer97 said:

Put the National Guard on the border and start shooting anyone attempting to illegally cross.
And send me a million dollars a day, since we're just fantasizing about stuff that will never happen.
You have a student loan...
infinity ag
Pakistanis ruin wherever they go. Beware and watch out.

If you want to know more, look at UK. If we don't throw them out, this will come home.
deddog
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

here is what i know if only 1% of the people that have come into this country illegally are bad guys that's a 100k bad guys let in our country in the last 3 years. if it's 10% it's a million bad guys. there is no way to reconcile this and when the **** hits the fan it's going to be difficult to survive this. the enemies are inside the gates and have set up camp.

this is worse than the trojan horse we have opened the gates
And it will be Trump's fault when shi$ hits the fan.
TAMU1990
AG
Logos Stick said:

DBird said:

Most of them can't contribute to their own society. That's why they come here. The people who are contributing to the societies they left have stayed there to contribute to those societies.

We don't need low IQ non contributors anymore. This is the age of AI, automation, and tech.

Finally, NO. You don't come here illegally because you've decided they can and want to be contributing members! We have laws!!!! You Dems are completely lawless! I hope like hell it comes back to you.
That's the kicker... what are these people going to do? There are not enough fruit and veggies to pick for 40M people We don't need that many lifeguards either.
Logos Stick
BluHorseShu said:

Slicer97 said:

Those folks who 'accidentally' brought ammunition on their vacation to Turks/Caicos would ...

Why do you enclose accidently in quotes. Do you have proof it wasn't an accident?!?

One of those Americans is going to prison for years for accidently bringing in 20 deer rifle cartridges into that country. Not a gun... 20 bullets. And they entered LEGALLY and were leaving the country when it was discovered!

OTOH, illegals are intentionally invading this country, breaking our laws - bringing in who knows what - and your fellow Dems are giving them money, food, clothing and shelter. Not only are they not arrested, they are rewarded!

Disgusting!

This needs to come back on you and your fellow libs. I hope it does in a very harsh way!
Logos Stick
No Spin Ag said:

Logos Stick said:

No Spin Ag said:

Slicer97 said:

DBird said:

Go look it up. You cant simply cross illegally and scream "asylum"
No Spin Ag
Logos Stick said:

No Spin Ag said:

Logos Stick said:

No Spin Ag said:

Slicer97 said:

DBird said:

Go look it up. You cant simply cross illegally and scream "asylum"

Yes, but my point is that those individuals are doing what the border patrol is requiring of them so that they can be processed as asylum seekers, get a hearing date, and be allowed to leave up north to waiting jobs and families.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
What jobs? It's illegal to hire illegals.
No Spin Ag
Funky Winkerbean said:

No Spin Ag said:

Logos Stick said:

No Spin Ag said:

Slicer97 said:

DBird said:

Some are being "processed " which is government speak for "we know the court systems can't handle the load, so we'll overwhelm it and force mass amnesty ". I believe only 20% are being "processed".

Any idea what is happening with the other 80%?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Nobody knows. Do you think we should do everything within our power to stop the flood?
No Spin Ag
Funky Winkerbean said:

It is, yet they still get jobs in a wide array of fields.
No Spin Ag
Funky Winkerbean said:

Nobody knows. Do you think we should do everything within our power to stop the flood?

Very much so.
peacedude
AG
Get rid of all illegals who are farming crops and doing construction, and offer their jobs to non-violent (working for free) prisoners. Every 12-hr day they put in work-wise equals one day knocked off their sentence. Put an ankle monitor on them, have guards with monitor detectors scan for consistent movement (in the prisoner's specified work zone), and tell the prisoners the guards are instructed to shoot-to-kill if they try and escape.

I'm guessing there wouldn't be a drop-off in the work and production from that work, and it would likely lead to a cost reduction at the grocery store and in home /bldg prices.

Violent prisoners can make clothing and other items that can be made indoors with similar supervision.

Shawshank's roof tarring scene always comes to mind when I read about how many illegals are coming across to do work that no Americans want to do. I have a feeling most prisoners would jump at the opportunity to do a 1-1 tradeoff of: one full workday = one day of sentence reduction.

This plan could be tweaked, for sure, but we already have a long history of chain-gangs.
Theresa_cates@sbcglobal
This kind of bull needs to be handled like the Red Coats at the Canadian border. Then load on a military plane and parashute over the ocean.
No Spin Ag
peacedude said:

Get rid of all illegals who are farming crops and doing construction, and offer their jobs to non-violent (working for free) prisoners. Every 12-hr day they put in work-wise equals one day knocked off their sentence. Put an ankle monitor on them, have guards with monitor detectors scan for consistent movement (in the prisoner's specified work zone), and tell the prisoners the guards are instructed to shoot-to-kill if they try and escape.

I'm guessing there wouldn't be a drop-off in the work and production from that work, and it would likely lead to a cost reduction at the grocery store and in home /bldg prices.

Violent prisoners can make clothing and other items that can be made indoors with similar supervision.

Shawshank's roof tarring scene always comes to mind when I read about how many illegals are coming across to do work that no Americans want to do. I have a feeling most prisoners would jump at the opportunity to do a 1-1 tradeoff of: one full workday = one day of sentence reduction.

This plan could be tweaked, for sure, but we already have a long history of chain-gangs.
malibucharles
AG
Tumble Weed said:

Had a friend that crossed into Mexico recently and told me the same thing, except it was nearly all Asians.

Not sure that I would have believed it if it hadn't been for his first hand account.
There was a news report that the Mexican cartels put out a video on social media providing specific details on how to get from China to Mexico and then contact cartel members to then be taken to holes in the border fence and into the USA.
BluHorseShu
AG
Slicer97 said:

BluHorseShu said:

Slicer97 said:

No, not for any crime. For the crime of illegally invading our nation.
Okay....so if you see them on this side of the border, do you have to be 100% sure that they crossed illegally or are we only talking if we watch them go through the fence/river?
I don't think anyone is really talking about indiscriminate shooting if a tan person is in proximity to the border. I'm trying to think, in any recent history, have our NG or military had experience just shooting people who cross over the border illegally without provocation? I wonder if they are up for something like that since there isn't any precedent for something like that on that scale. Serious question...do you have to specially train people to shoot someone who isn't seen as an imminent threat of violence?
BluHorseShu
AG
Logos Stick said:

BluHorseShu said:

Slicer97 said:

Those folks who 'accidentally' brought ammunition on their vacation to Turks/Caicos would ...

Why do you enclose accidently in quotes. Do you have proof it wasn't an accident?!?

One of those Americans is going to prison for years for accidently bringing in 20 deer rifle cartridges into that country. Not a gun... 20 bullets. And they entered LEGALLY and were leaving the country when it was discovered!

OTOH, illegals are intentionally invading this country, breaking our laws - bringing in who knows what - and your fellow Dems are giving them money, food, clothing and shelter. Not only are they not arrested, they are rewarded!

Disgusting!

This needs to come back on you and your fellow libs. I hope it does in a very harsh way!

Not a lib but you like the ad homs. So as soon as they cross the border...we shoot them....before they break any other laws other than crossing illegally? Its easy to talk this big but put the troops on the border and tell them to shoot anyone that crosses....unarmed and not presenting an imminent threat of violence to them specifically. Good luck with that. Name the last time in US history where we did that and how troops are prepared for that? I don't doubt there are some patriotic Texans who will drop everything for the chance to get to the border and shoot illegal border crossers, but I think we'd have to deputize them first.

As you obviously glazed over, I have no probably stopping them at the border and returning them...but you seemed committed to anyone not willing to shoot indiscriminately can't be a conservative. Nothing, absolutely nothing about this difference in border security has anything to do with being conservative or liberal. It has to do with extremists with bloodlust trying to coop conservative ideals to fit their own ideology. I'll vote all day every day for a wall, NG stationed full time, returning every illegal back to their country. Explain the liberal aspect of that.
ttu_85
DBird said:

We have and have had a process for exactly that, its called immigration law and its process.

We have an executive branch that is supposed to uphold and enforce those laws. They have chosen to neglect their sworn duty. Lots of lawlessness here. The lawless do not become contributing members of a given society.

And yes that includes the executive branch of the US gov.
BenFiasco14
AG
DBird said:

This is a naive stance to take.

So, do you think that virtually every other country in the world has immigration policy wrong? If you're for a borderless, state-less world, please say so, because at least that's a legitimate position - one I would disagree with but a position nonetheless.

Or, do you think you should be allowed to walk over into Canada and demand benefits and rights under their government?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Scotty Appleton
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

In a sane world, the entire Biden administration would be hung for treason. They are deliberately putting US citizens in danger.

And so would the idiots who claim 'they are here to pick vegetables' and vote for this.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

It is, yet they still get jobs in a wide array of fields.

Which makes their employer a criminal Great idea.
DBird
ttu_85 said:

DBird said:

We have and have had a process for exactly that, its called immigration law and its process.

We have an executive branch that is supposed to uphold and enforce those laws. They have chosen to neglect their sworn duty. Lots of lawlessness here. The lawless do not become contributing members of a given society.

And yes that includes the executive branch of the US gov.
We do have a process and it's been successful for those who have been awarded their citizenship, the ones who work for it.

Yes, the executive branch is to blame for this problem and any efforts by the right to rectify it are shot down. We should be given autonomy to do as we wish with our southern border, but that doesn't include shooting those who cross illegally as an example.
DBird
BenFiasco14 said:

DBird said:

This is a naive stance to take.

So, do you think that virtually every other country in the world has immigration policy wrong? If you're for a borderless, state-less world, please say so, because at least that's a legitimate position - one I would disagree with but a position nonetheless.

Or, do you think you should be allowed to walk over into Canada and demand benefits and rights under their government?
Hell no, to your last sentence. I'm not advocating or supporting what is happening at our border. These statements were in defense of killing someone illegally crossing.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.