Rage Ritual Retreats

9,337 Views | 110 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by ABATTBQ11
fc2112
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What a way to spend your money. I guess it helps them feel better?

Logos Stick
They are demon possessed.
MileHigh Ag
What in the world did I just watch? And is that one chick not wearing pants?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
That's what is controlling the Democrats.
Wildmen06
AG
how is this any different than moms going to a little league baseball game?
magnumtmp
AG
Wildmen06 said:

how is this any different than moms going to a little league baseball game?
CrackerJackAg
AG
ANYONE that acts like that needs an adult to "correct" their behavior and set them in the corner until they learn to improve their behavior.

They don't need an outlet. They need to be told the behavior/anger is not acceptable.
magnumtmp
AG
I'm showing this to my teenage boys. They need to understand all potential life dangers.
Jeeper79
AG
CrackerJackAg said:

ANYONE that acts like that needs an adult to "correct" their behavior and set them in the corner until they learn to improve their behavior.

They don't need an outlet. They need to be told the behavior/anger is not acceptable.
I think it's healthy to let out your anger, but it's also weird to do it in a group setting and to pay for it. Seems like that money could be better spent on professional therapy.
JamesPShelley
Logos Stick said:

They are libs demon possessed.
$4K? fm
BigRobSA
HAHAHAHAHAHA

What

The

F***!?
Ciboag96
Who knew Women's Suffrage would end up in World Suffering
CrackerJackAg
AG
Jeeper79 said:

CrackerJackAg said:

I think it's healthy to let out your anger, but it's also weird to do it in a group setting and to pay for it. Seems like that money could be better spent on professional therapy.

I am not sure I agree with that.

I think it's important to process where your anger comes from . A lot of anger comes from a sense of entitlement or sense of justification that simply isn't owed. Furthermore, anger is an emotion that can be controlled. People use it as a bad excuse for bad behavior.

Never a reason to act an idiot over controllable emotions .
bmks270
AG
Tantrums that rival a two year old.

Grow up ladies.
fc2112
I handle anger by going out and running 5 miles just as hard as I can.

Appears a lot of women in that video need to do the same.
bobbranco
AG
They are missing a better revenue stream by not staging male mannequins with the sticks.
IndividualFreedom
These women would love life if they would find Faith in God and get out of the pit to try and love someone.
Phatbob
AG
That there is some toxic femininity.
Waffledynamics
AG
Most sane liberal women.
Phatbob
AG
bobbranco said:

They are missing a better revenue stream by not staging male mannequins with the sticks.
No one is going to pay to hear a woman scream in anger and go at you with a stick... anyone can get that for free any day of the week.
DamnGood86
AG
Rage Ritual Retreat

AKA, Biden Campaign Meeting
YellAg2004
AG
fc2112 said:

I handle anger by going out and running 5 miles just as hard as I can.

Appears a lot of women in that video need to do the same.
There were more than a few that need more than 5 miles.
BusterAg
AG
4k would pay for an awful lot of kick boxing lessons, and you would actually learn something in the process.

Or better yet, some martial art dojo where spiritual and mental discipline is part of the training.

But, that would require actual work....
AggieVictor10
AG
Anger room:LARP edition.
hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
TexasAggiesWin
S
American Hardwood
AG
Seems to me that a rage ritual to deal with some anger issue is just creating another psychosis. These women think they are actually helping themselves while in reality they are deluding themselves because they are actually avoiding addressing the underlying source of the issue. I'd lay money down that they are in worse shape in the long run because of this.
Irish 2.0
If you have the stomach for it, you can make a ****ing killing selling bull**** to rich liberal women.

Hell, Gwyneth Paltrow literally sells a candle that she says smells like her lady parts...
Slicer97
AG
American Hardwood said:

Seems to me that a rage ritual to deal with some anger issue is just creating another psychosis. These women think they are actually helping themselves while in reality they are deluding themselves because they are actually avoiding addressing the underlying source of the issue. I'd lay money down that they are in worse shape in the long run because of this.
I think the idea is to let the rage out. Once that's done, they can take a step back and think more clearly to address the underlying issue. Kinda like a dude going to the gym to work out his frustrations on the heavy bag.

My issue is that these idjit women paid 4 grand to go out into the woods, scream, and beat a stick against the ground. They could have done that on their own without any cost save for the gas it takes to get there. But I guess paying a stupid sum of money to engage in stupidity makes it "officially" "therapy".

Also, what the mick said.
94AGBQ
AG
Need to give those women butter churns and that retreat could generate some nice side business income.
lcraggie
AG
There are some serious issues going on with those women. I feel sad for them. Looks like Oregon or Washington. Liberal utopias.

Mental illness, regret and hostility.
Rangers Lead the Way, NSDQ

AgBQ-00
AG
funny thing about this practice is it actually increases anger responses instead of getting rid of it. They are ingraining the emotional outburst as the response instead of ingraining calm and peace.

Anger venting therapy does harm

Quote:

Researchers analyzed over 150 studies involving more than 10,000 participants and found that what really works to reduce anger is lowering physiological arousalin other words, turning down the heat. Activities that increased arousal overall had no effect on anger, and some activities made it worseparticularly jogging.
"I think it's really important to bust the myth that if you're angry you should blow off steamget it off your chest," said senior author Brad Bushman, professor of communication at The Ohio State University. "Venting anger might sound like a good idea, but there's not a shred of scientific evidence to support catharsis theory.
"To reduce anger, it is better to engage in activities that decrease arousal levels," Bushman said. "Despite what popular wisdom may suggest, even going for a run is not an effective strategy because it increases arousal levels and ends up being counterproductive."
Madman
AG
Hmmmm.

Without digging further I wouldn't be surprised to find some university grad student is behind this as part of a research study to get a doctoral degree and the camp is just the cover story.

And would only be slightly surprised to find out this is somehow related to research being done on behalf of some governmental agency.
zephyr88
AG
they all look exactly like what i thought they would...
Madman
AG
I really hope these ladies bought carbon offsets to account for their CO2 debt in the travel to this camp.
American Hardwood
AG
Madman said:

Hmmmm.

Without digging further I wouldn't be surprised to find some university grad student is behind this as part of a research study to get a doctoral degree and the camp is just the cover story.

And would only be slightly surprised to find out this is somehow related to research being done on behalf of some governmental agency.
This seems like a plausible background story for a Vault-tec experiment.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.