DeSantis Beating Back ESG

1,542 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by ttu_85
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Incremental steps to defeating them.
Ag87H2O
AG
DeSantis is so good at identifying ways that the left infiltrates and influences our policymaking and everyday lives, and then coming back with policies that eviscerate them.

I could not agree more in his support of letting state governmnet officials use local credit unions and community banks in light of how the big corporate banks push the left's political agenda. It's the same thing I have done in my own business.

I pray he runs in 2028.
Heineken-Ashi
He needs to stay right where he is and become president of the United Southern States of America.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
DeSantis is a great governor!
Teslag
AG
Good DeSantis
rgag12
AG
Every red state needs to copy 99% of everything DeSantis does.
Sid Farkas
AG
Imma be pissed if Trump doesn't pick him for VP.
AG
Sid Farkas said:

Imma be pissed if Trump doesn't pick him for VP.

Might as well get a jump on being pissed
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Buck Turgidson
Ag87H2O said:

DeSantis is so good at identifying ways that the left infiltrates and influences our policymaking and everyday lives, and then coming back with policies that eviscerate them.

I could not agree more in his support of letting state governmnet officials use local credit unions and community banks in light of how the big corporate banks push the left's political agenda. It's the same thing I have done in my own business.

I pray he runs in 2028.
America missed a real opportunity to win against the left. We are so ****ing stupid in this country - the guy who is clearly the most qualified almost never wins. Idiots in this country just vote based upon personality.

BTW, that's how I know the last election was rigged - nobody actually likes Joe Biden.
Keller6Ag91
AG
TRM said:

Incremental steps to defeating them.

That's my President.......in another 4 years.
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
MelvinUdall
I voted for Desantis for president, even though I am in Texas and my vote meant nothing…I will also vote for Trump in this election…I do wonder how Desantis would manage as President when he doesn't have the majority he has in Florida…I do love everything he is doing in Florida, but he has a very political favorable legislature in which he can have these wins, he would have the same as President.
BigRobSA
MelvinUdall said:

I voted for Desantis for president, even though I am in Texas and my vote meant nothing…I will also vote for Trump in this election…I do wonder how Desantis would manage as President when he doesn't have the majority he has in Florida…I do love everything he is doing in Florida, but he has a very political favorable legislature in which he can have these wins, he would have the same as President.

He made it that way. Mofo turned it red AF.

That's what electing a leader does.
ttu_85
MelvinUdall said:

Uh he went a long way to build that majority. Fla used to be purple. The dude has put in the brains and work to make Fla along with Texas the heart and soul of the conservative movement.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.