Judge dismissed charges for people blocking road (Seattle)

4,954 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by CDUB98
eric76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They need to go to jail for at least 30 days. A year would be better.

Make the judge a kitchen worker in the jail for that period of time.
eaa84059-c3ef-468a-998c-75e682c328fa@8shield.net
dmart90
AG
Bad judge
Psych
AG
Meanwhile a bunch of grandmas are going to prison for years for blocking access to abortions.
ts5641
Amazing! An incredibly dangerous thing they did in which innocents could've been killed, people held up from surgeries, doctor appointments, trips to the airport for funerals, etc.
The left is our enemy and need to be treated as such.
doubledog
Protestors should block Judge Andrea Jarmon's driveway and see what happens.. I predict a firing squad.
LeonardSkinner
Gator92 said:

Was there really any doubt?

After dismissing the charges, she growled at the prosecutor to bring her Solo and the Wookiee.
Trajan88
AG
I trust this judge doesn't get angry when people laugh, make fun of her Halloween costume in the courtroom

APHIS AG
So, what ever happened that their rights end when my rights begin?

The interrupted people's right to travel freely and nothing happened to them.

The judicial system no longer exists in this country.

What is amazing in that the FBI used media to identify supposed "insurrectionist" to arrest and prosecute but the State Highway patrol, which should have arrested the protesters on the spot, could not.
WolfCall
AG
They were interfering with intra and interstate commerce. They should be facing criminal charges and civil law suits.
Trajan88
AG
Re: "They were interfering with intra and interstate commerce. They should be facing criminal charges and civil law suits."

Time to criminal, felony prosecute these losers... use the left's favorite justification for nearly everything... the Constitution's "Commerce" clause.
CDUB98
AG
doubledog said:

Protestors should block Judge Andrea Jarmon's driveway and see what happens.. I predict a firing squad.
They need to block her path to the feeding trough if they want to really get her jimmies rustled.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.