These manufactured protests.

7,760 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by OPAG
pdc093
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think we ALL can agree with this...

Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
Sure there are students and staff also involved in aiding these organized protests, but they are lead largely by outsiders instigating the bandwagon followers. Protest consultants.

Fatboy Thaddeus
Old Sarge said:

Fat boy,

It's usually not someone from within a radicalized org like this that exposes it, but someone that has infiltrated it from an "agency" as such as part of an investigation. Being it has been proven that some of these "organizers go back thru BLM back to Occupy Wall Street, it is obvious a lot of this is highly coordinated and well funded. Back when the FBI and CIA were not a tool of the DemocRat Party, the whole shebang would be exposed, terrorist group leaders in the US arrested as the terrorists they are, and the Soros types would have attained room temp by now.

That alone tells you these organizers/terrorists are directly aligned with the DemocRats, if not operating with their blessing and assistance.
Yeah that's a scary idea, that this is being produced by our own intelligence agencies. But it would explain the lack of whistleblowers, as you point out.

But I have to ask: what are "the Soros types" and what is their tie-in to this discussion? Am I reading it right that you think the FBI and CIA would have "neutralized -- heh-heh --" said "Soros types?"
aggiehawg
AG
Dersh asks the question:

Quote:

The chants and signs in support of Hamas are becoming increasingly dangerous.

They go well beyond supporting the people in Gaza, or even opposing Israel's right to exist.

Some now defend the murders and rapes committed by Hamas and demand even more violence against Israeli citizens.

Protesters chant, "We are Hamas," "We love Hamas rockets," "Burn Tel Aviv to the ground" and "10,000 repetitions of October 7th."

A leader of the Columbia rioters recently said "Zionists don't deserve to live" and that he feels "very comfortable calling for these people to die" (though he later apologized).

If Hamas is not defeated in Gaza, it is likely that its terrorism will extend beyond the Middle East.
Quote:

It is almost certain that Hamas operatives are planning terrorist attacks in the United States as well.

It is not a bridge too far to believe that radicals who claim to be in Hamas, love their rockets and call for the death of Israelis and Jews might take the next step and help Hamas operatives engage in terrorism against US targets.

They could be recruited to help purchase weapons, identify targets and even plant bombs.

Something similar happened in the late 1960s and early 1970s when American supporters of terrorism became terrorists themselves, including students, professors and university graduates.

They planted bombs, tried to blow up army bases and recruitment centers and murdered police officers and armed guards.

For them, as with today's Hamas supporters, "any means possible" justifies their revolutionary ends.
We've seen this movie before.

Quote:

During the Vietnam War protests, law-enforcement authorities were caught off guard.

They did not believe college-educated protesters from good families would turn into terrorists.
But they did, and people died.

Some of the terrorists went to prison. Others did not.

Some who went to prison for murder, like Kathy Boudin, were actually hired after their release by universities like Columbia to teach students.

Others were befriended by the likes of Barack Obama.

The terrorists of the late 1960s and early 1970s were glorified by the media and continue to be so in films and books.
Quote:

Certainly, our law enforcement and intelligence agencies must remain on alert, monitoring social media channels and, perhaps, looking for links between, say, protesters who commit crimes and known terror groups and individuals.

Track funding sources, too. The lights are flashing; connect the dots.

Most of those who today support and admire Hamas will not cross the line from advocacy to terrorism, but some likely will.
LINK
BadMoonRisin
AG
10,000 repetitions of October 7th.

10k x 1200 is 12M, the total population of Israel is 9.5M. So not only are they bad at math, they are calling for the death of all Jews, in Israel at least.

They didnt pick that number on accident. When people tell you who they are, believe them.
pdc093
"Defund the police!"......Unless we're getting our behinds handed to us....
RebelE Infantry
AG
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

Are they being used to take the American peoples attention away from the border, the recent foreign aid bills, and the economy? Not to mention the Biden administrations debacle in Niger. Taking attention away from those things is definitely beneficial for the democrats and RINOs.

None of the above- the left has erupted into violent civil war.

Pass the gas cans, pour it on, crack open a cold one, and enjoy the show!
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
Raiderjay
A list of supplies requested by the UCLA soy terrorists......

[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
BadMoonRisin
AG
ZOMG ZIPTIES!

ITS ANOTHER INSURREEEEEEECTIOOOOOON!

haha. Idiots.
No Spin Ag
pdc093 said:

I think we ALL can agree with this...

Raiderjay
Utility Gloves - especially for small hands.....
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
aggiehawg
AG
No need for sanitary products for the menstruating men?
annie88
AG
Kyle Field Shade Chaser said:

Sure there are students and staff also involved in aiding these organized protests, but they are lead largely by outsiders instigating the bandwagon followers. Protest consultants.

But they are still making their own decisions to do that, doesn't matter who is enticing them.
aggiehawg
AG
annie88 said:

Kyle Field Shade Chaser said:

But they are still making their own decisions to do that, doesn't matter who is enticing them.
Agree. Granted, throwing a few thou at a college student could be persausive to them.

Kind of like drug mules in the 80s."Be cool for twenty hours and I'll pay you twenty grand," from Smuggler's Blues."
chilimuybueno
AG
Biden is a fool and those funding this stuff don't care about him. They will find another lackey to run soon enough. So this is not Biden v Trump. This is Marxism seeking control.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
frenchtoast said:

My dilemma is wtf do I do with my Ukraine flag now?
There were houses in my neighborhood that went from "In this house we believe," to BLM flags, to Ukraine flags.

I'd be looking for them to sport Palestinian flags now, but I think that one's probably a no-go in my neighborhood.
Raiderjay
What happened to climate outrage, did the planet all of a sudden heal itself????
aggiehawg
AG
Raiderjay said:

What happened to climate outrage, did it all of a sudden heal itself????
No. There still demands about green new deal coming from protesters. What the connecion is in their minds, don't ask me.
deddog
AG
frenchtoast said:

That is so last year.
deddog
AG
Raiderjay said:

What happened to climate outrage, did the planet all of a sudden heal itself????
What happened to Code Pink? Did all the wars stop?
Old McDonald
45-70Ag said:

I think this is all Soros. His entire life has been spent in pursuing Marxist, antisemite policies. He makes no effort to hide the fact he financially supports these efforts.

He and his son are an enemy of the people and should be treated as such.
you cracked the code! as a soros employee, i can tell you you're dead on here. turns out the shadowy figures behind the antisemitic protests are none other than… the rich jews!
Raiderjay
Oh great Biden finally going to chime in.....

Uniter in chief.....
annie88
AG
Raiderjay said:

Oh great Biden finally going to chime in.....

Uniter in chief.....

10-1 he mixes them up with BLM.
He will somehow throw something in there about J6
And Beau will have died in a riot.
annie88
AG
deddog said:

frenchtoast said:

That is so last year.

Get ready for more song and dance from Zellensky now that he's not getting attention.
Madman
AG

aggiepanic95
AG
Old McDonald said:

45-70Ag said:

I think this is all Soros. His entire life has been spent in pursuing Marxist, antisemite policies. He makes no effort to hide the fact he financially supports these efforts.

He and his son are an enemy of the people and should be treated as such.
you cracked the code! as a soros employee, i can tell you you're dead on here. turns out the shadowy figures behind the antisemitic protests are none other than… the rich jews!

Is that the same rich jew that turned his own people into the Nazis during WWII? I'll hang up and listen.
nortex97
AG

Most protests are 'manufactured' including J6' Fedsurrection, CIA stuff in Ukraine/Georgia/Brazil etc, BLM and these little riots for Hamas. Apparently many 'Biden cultural enrichers' are involved, as well as his pals the Iranians/Soros folks.
MouthBQ98
AG
I'd suspect there are several entities hostile to the USA supporting or funding or at least fomenting these protests. There is a vast network of activist organizations that gladly takes they wealth of wealthy sociopaths and virtue signaling fools to push into causes like this with various motives. Most are hostile to American/western political power and influence or want to maximize chaos to create political pressure and opportunity. Further out, there are certainly foreign state actors that may not be so directly contributing resources to domestic efforts in the west but they are certainly doing their part in social media to provoke increased rhetoric and promote conflict and extremism, possibly playing up and provoking both sides for maximum effect.
WBBQ74
AG
Heard a theory this morning that made sense to me. Current campus agitation is a composite of two piles of bad actors - Islamists and Marxists. A temporary alliance of otherwise opposing interests. There is a long history of Marxist infiltration of Academia. Recent Islamic incursions into the West and America in specific are also easy to see. Both are political cancers and grow together in the same university setting petri dish. The stupid college kids are just useful pawns, led by older outside professional agitators.

Follow the money. Interstate funding/communications pursuant to violence, destruction, and other felonies can be prosecuted. If we can defeat Biden and his henchmen, justice can be had.

America is a dire need of a large political enema.
AgsMnn
AG
Update from inside the camp.

TexAgs91
AG
The police at NYU backed off because they didn't want to escalate things.

I wonder what it would take to get the protesters to think maybe they should back off so things don't escalate
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
Raiderjay
Princeton, not wanting to be left out of the Hamasapaloozathon.....

Hunger strike, uh huh let's see how long the soy soldiers can last....

Complete amnesty....yeah that's not how something like this works, you have nothing to give in return you morons.....
Cultural boycott....WHT is that, you boycott a race's culture?? Isn't that racism/fascism you idiots????

Mathguy64
AG
All food and drink? 36 hours tops. That no drink thing will break you in a hurry and those kids don't look like they have any clue what is about to happen.

So go for it.

Oh wait. You can have water. So much for that "all food and drink claim." Liars.
flakrat
AG
Mathguy64 said:

All food and drink? 36 hours tops. That no drink thing will break you in a hurry and those kids don't look like they have any clue what is about to happen.

So go for it.

Oh wait. You can have water. So much for that "all food and drink claim." Liars.
If they really want to take it up a notch, no electronics along with no food or drink.

That said, who on earth, sans family, really GaS that they are on a hunger strike? Awfully pretentious of them!
WBBQ74
AG
Raiderjay said:

Princeton, not wanting to be left out of the Hamasapaloozathon.....

Hunger strike, uh huh let's see how long the soy soldiers can last....

Complete amnesty....yeah that's not how something like this works, you have nothing to give in return you morons.....
Cultural boycott....WHT is that, you boycott a race's culture?? Isn't that racism/fascism you idiots????

Ole Abdul McCarthy there in the middle could use a few days of fasting for the cause.

Biden keeps thinking he will get votes for cancelling college student's debt and this stuff hits the tube, illustrating just how stupid lots of said students really are. And who wants to pay for this tripe? I am thinking the math on the eventual votes - the real ones - will not be favorable to the Democrat regime types standing behind Sleepy Joe. If Trump keeps things going this could be a wipeout.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.