Will Trump lose Secret Service protection?

5,106 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Im Gipper
Bucketrunner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I would hope that there is a group ready and willing to take out Schumer and crew.
eric76
AG
MB19 said:

IIRC- Secret Service protection for former presidents now ends 10 years after they leave office. I believe this was changed while Clinton was president.
Wasn't that changed back again?

Secret Service protection for other officials and for family members does end after a couple of years or so (I'm not sure how long).

For what it's worth, former Presidents can give up their Secret Service details. I think that Carter did that but missed some of the special benefits such as immediately going to the head of every line and so he asked for them back again.
ef857002-e9da-4375-b80a-869a3518bb00@8shield.net
eric76
AG
General Jack D. Ripper said:

I hope you understand that if trump is convicted in NY or any of the other trials, they are putting him in prison. I don't think people really understand what kind of "legal" jeopardy Trump is under right now. They may be bumbling fools but they are not playing around.
I'll believe that when I see it.
ef857002-e9da-4375-b80a-869a3518bb00@8shield.net
annie88
AG
This is just so disgusting, all of it. Really ashamed of our judicial system right now and very pissed off at the Democrats.

And this comment "It is regrettable that it has come to this, but this previously unthought-of scenario could become our reality,"

It is not regrettable to them, they know this is corrupt and they are clapping their hands like a giddy children. Just a lying piece of ***** Just gross.

There better be some really bad karma coming these peoples way. And I mean really bad.
annie88
AG

I hope you understand that if trump is convicted in NY or any of the other trials, they are putting him in prison. I don't think people really understand what kind of "legal" jeopardy Trump is under right now. They may be bumbling fools but they are not playing around.

It's truly scary and corrupt.
TRADUCTOR
annie88 said:

This is just so disgusting, all of it. Really ashamed of our judicial system right now and very pissed off at the Democrats.

And this comment "It is regrettable that it has come to this, but this previously unthought-of scenario could become our reality,"

It is not regrettable to them, they know this is corrupt and they are clapping their hands like a giddy children. Just a lying piece of ***** Just gross.

There better be some really bad karma coming these peoples way. And I mean really bad.

History says helicopters are coming.
General Jack D. Ripper
eric76 said:

I'll believe that when I see it.

So FISA warrants in a fake Russia hoax investigation wasn't enough for you? How much more do you need?
annie88
AG
TRADUCTOR said:

annie88 said:

History says helicopters are coming.

Let the blood flow…
Logos Stick
Will 212 bring it up for a vote? If he does, I bet he votes in favor.
aggiehawg
AG
Logos Stick said:

Will 212 bring it up for a vote? If he does, I bet he votes in favor.
Wish I had been a fly on the wall at that "briefing" the IC delivered to Johnson. Guy did a 180 after that.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Another example of a truism about Democrats. They will 100% tell you who they are, what they are doing, and what they plan to do when they shriek that a conservative is or will do something.

The proposal is exacty a step an authoritarian government would do.

Jail and bankrupt political opponents - check. This is in progress with the Democrat lead BS lawfare.

Assassinate political opponents - check. Make no bones about it - this proposal is 100% Democrat designed to get Trump killed.

Both moves are veiled attempts to hide their intent via manipulation of the law. It's a very quick jump legalizing these moves to anyone who speaks out against the party. Those who supported Trump (or the next R boogyman) must be stopped or they'll attempt to carry out his plans.

Conspiracy you say? HRC, Pelosi, AOC - they've all publicly advocated for rounding up Trump supporters (under the guise of re-education).
Staff - take out the trash.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yep, it's basically some sort of upside down justification for doing it. "I am going to do banana republic bull**** because I think you are dangerous and might do banana republic bull***** So it's okay."
ArbAg
AG
MB19 said:

IIRC- Secret Service protection for former presidents now ends 10 years after they leave office. I believe this was changed while Clinton was president.

The democrats must have confused 3.5 years with 10.
one safe place
I am fine with no secret service protection for all politicians the day they leave office. If something happens, it isn't like we lost much.
PA24
AG
bobbranco said:

reminds me of the "Come and Take It" flag...they are doing it and they are taking it.
Im Gipper
It should be on a case by case basis! Potted Plant Joe will not need it. Obama doesn't need it. Trump absolutely does! He'd be dead in hours with so many crazy Dems out there!

I'm Gipper
aggiehawg
AG
If they actually managed to pass this, would Hunter go to prison then?
Im Gipper
aggiehawg said:

If they actually managed to pass this, would Hunter go to prison then?

The only way Hunter goes to prison is if it's pick up a check for some art from Bankman/Fried!

I'm Gipper
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.