*** 2024 State of the Union - Grandpa's up past bedtime (9ET/6PT) ***

117,468 Views | 1316 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by ShaggySLC
Ellis Wyatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Steve should watch out. Biden will probably execute him.
MarkTwain
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Fat Black Swan
AG
Claverack
Foreverconservative said:

He has a right to know why that sniper was told to stand down.

He has a right to be angry with the fact no one has been held accountable for what took place that day.

Can't blame him at all. Another victim of a White House who views Americans as expendable to their leftist, globalist agenda.

TAMUallen
AG

Make this man famous! He was heard but hard to understand
Ag with kids
AG
Ferg said:

FrioAg 00 said:

Ferg said:

FrioAg 00 said:

Teslag said:

Suburban women aren't watching this or the SOTU

No one that doesn't already know how they'll vote in November is watching any of this
Except F16?

Everyone on F16 already knows of and how they'll vote
You're right, missed the n't in doesn't.
Yeah. Apparently a bunch of us conservatives are voting for Biden.
Stat Monitor Repairman
The D said:

TexasAggiesWin said:

This is why the GOP is laughable…. We (or should I say the party) send out someone who sounds like a 3rd grade teacher to refute the idiocy of Joe.
The suburban women will eat this up. I actually think it's a pretty genius move. It's not going to change any of our minds. Why not run out someone like the exact group of people that swung the vote last time
Y'all are right and I've come around on this.
e=mc2
AG

That is damn funny!
Stat Monitor Repairman
Biden comes out blazing on a bunch of random issues?

It looks abrupt to the at home viewer but it would be the first 15-second clips blasted out over world news and social media.

Leads with Ukraine which we all found odd but that wasn't for us. It was for the people up at 3m in europe watching this **** and wanting to get their story filed or their tweet sent out.
AggieVictor10
AG
Ag with kids said:

Ferg said:

FrioAg 00 said:

Ferg said:

FrioAg 00 said:

Teslag said:

No one that doesn't already know how they'll vote in November is watching any of this
Except F16?

Yea **** voting for biden
hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
Stat Monitor Repairman
We've seen some sort of demarcation with this SOTU. A departure from the traditional form of political communication since the beginning of time.

Doesnt matter the order of words said, the focus was on social media in 15-second chunks.

It's like watching promo for a show you are watching in the middle of the show.
Ag with kids
AG
e=mc2 said:

That is damn funny!

Ag with kids
AG
AggieVictor10 said:

Ag with kids said:

Ferg said:

FrioAg 00 said:

Ferg said:

FrioAg 00 said:

Teslag said:

Except F16?

I said conservatives.

Not you...
MarkTwain
Even old guard pundit John King at CNN could cover for this disastrous SOTU

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
John Armfield
So people are willing to not vote for Trump to guarantee 4 more years of this clown show? I really hate my fellow citizen you all garbage vote MuH PrINCIples
MarkTwain
AggieVictor10
AG
Ag with kids said:

AggieVictor10 said:

Ag with kids said:

Ferg said:

FrioAg 00 said:

Ferg said:

FrioAg 00 said:

Teslag said:

Except F16?

I said conservatives.

Not you...

So vote for biden? **** that.
hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
Stat Monitor Repairman
Ellis Wyatt
Hussein told everyone it was a fundamental transformation. These people are Marxists, and the toothpaste isn't going back in the tube. From jailing conservatives for years for trespassing, to regularly attacking the Supreme Court, to a couple if nonsensical impeachments to the Mueller investigation to using the FBI and CIA to spy on Americans and lie about things like Hunter's laptop, to only prosecuting republicans, to using lawfare and attempting to jail the opposing party's candidate, to smearing half of all Americans, to opening the border and essentially telling Americans to **** off. Now to outwardly political attack speeches, the democrats are destroying the rule of law, the constitution, and any sense of tradition or decorum. These people are scum.
Texas velvet maestro
Didn't seem like anyone wants to replace him. I think the top parasites want him out front. They believe in their tricks and gas-lighting tactics and going after enemies. It'll be interesting to watch Biden campaigning this go-round. better be on top of the dosages. he was wired for this show.
Ellis Wyatt
This is perfect. The Marxists are running the country and don't have to answer to anyone. They aren't bound by rules or laws and they're completely unchecked by either party. The press covers for them completely and they're accomplishing everything they want. We are ****ed.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

We are ****ed.
Yep.
Dark_Knight
AG
Tried to watch this with crowder to make it easier, but I had to stop for my sanity. So much cringe from Biden and all the bs.
Makes me physically ill, I'm filled with such rage because of all the Marxist filth and degenerates.
How anyone backs this bs and these people, you're either willfully blind to "own the right", mentally ill, or a traitor.
Texas velvet maestro
Tonight was just lots and lots of talking. clapping. and in its wake there will be more talking.
Things will keep getting worse for America, and they have to try and hide it for 6 months. They have to do stupid **** like make hot dogs and hamburgers real cheap just before July 4th. It'll be an even bigger clown show.
I don't think they're getting everything they want, or we'd be waiting for Biden to beat Haley. prayers up. chin up.
TRADUCTOR
Pedo joe too feeble minded to be indicted for his corruption; but run for president ...sure.

Dumb ass voters.
96AgGrad
AG
Dark_Knight said:

How anyone backs this bs and these people, you're either willfully blind to "own the right", mentally ill, or a traitor.

Or they're simply lemmings. The average American can't be bothered with critical thinking these days.
The Kraken
AG
John Armfield said:

So people are willing to not vote for Trump to guarantee 4 more years of this clown show? I really hate my fellow citizen you all garbage vote MuH PrINCIples
Unfortunately the only choice to replace the clown show is with the Joker.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
JR Ewing
AG
The Kraken said:

John Armfield said:

Unfortunately the only choice to replace the clown show is with the Joker.

Guess it's time for you to be released!
aggielatoo

[Personal attacks are out bounds -- Staff]
nortex97
AG
Gentle reminder of what a hateful piece of crap this petulant ***** was, who is no longer the speaker;

Humble brag; I didn't listen to a word from the rutabaga last night. Not interested in hearing anything he has to say to me/us.
agwrestler
AG
FjB and all who support/control him.
Barnyard96
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

Ferg said:

FrioAg 00 said:

Teslag said:

Except F16?

Well Ags77 said he's not voting for Biden again
Muy
AG
I like the words Katie said, but I had a hard time listening because I was so distracted my her seemingly fake-shaky voice.

It still is far and away better than a senile, child-sniffing, enemy-of-America screaming at me.
Muy
AG
How is Trump responsible for the SC overturning Roe v Wade? That's a slam on the SC, not Trump.
agent-maroon
AG
4stringAg said:

TAMUallen said:

Said it numerous times but his eyes are so dilated than you can never see anything in his eyes. Only other people you can't pupils are people with naturally dark eyes

Black eyes…like a dolls eyes
I had an attending that was evaluating an unfortunate patient for brain death. One of the criteria is fixed and dilated pupils (black doll eyes). He made the comment that "the soul leaks out of a person when the pupils are max dilated like this". This was meant as a mnemonic for remembering fixed/dilated pupils = brain death, but with the biden zombie the soul part seems way too close to the truth.

What Drugs Cause Dilated Pupils?

Didn't watch the performance live last night. Thanks for everybody's contributions on the F16 take for the long read this morning.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.