The left can't meme - take it from rocky

4,663 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by BTKAG97
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Antoninus said:

SoCons do not se the humor in 1 and 2, because they truly do not understand that this is exactly how about 75% of the population sees them.

Nonsense. Utter and complete nonsense
American Hardwood
AG
Old Army Metal said:

Well yeah, you're not going to like them. They're not FOR you.

They're aimed AT you.

If you don't like being called a christofascist, maybe don't try and cram Jesus into every aspect of everyone's lives.

Someone calling me a christofascist just tells me they are a ****ing moron who doesn't understand what a fascist OR a Christian is.

I don't like them, not because of an idiotic term they invited, but because people that go around with their hateful ignorance in full view are despicable, unlikeable, humorless people.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Old Army Metal said:

Do you know what anecdotal evidence is?
First hand real world experience.
Al Bula
AG
While the right memes, the left implements destruction and anarcho-Marxism.
rab79
AG
Old Army Metal said:

Do you know what anecdotal evidence is?

Yeah, just have to read the stuff you post continuously to see glaring examples.
Antoninus
CanyonAg77 said:

Antoninus said:

SoCons do not se the humor in 1 and 2, because they truly do not understand that this is exactly how about 75% of the population sees them.
As I said …
American Hardwood
AG
Ironically, I use Old Army Metal's posts as anecdotal evidence to my friends that leftists are indeed as loony as I make them out to be.
American Hardwood
AG
Prove the 75% please.

Also, you can brainwash a lot of people into thinking a man can have a baby. People's perceptions don't make it true.
American Hardwood
AG
#1 isn't funny because it is the equivalent of a 6 year old calling another 6 year old a poo poo head.

It's probably why you think it's funny.
rab79
AG
Comedy requires a smidgeon of truth to be funny, those fail completely in that regard.

Unless you are amused by total fabrications, of course.
richardag
To be funny there must be truth in the meme, those, other than the last one, are blatent lies.

never mind: rab79 already point this out.
Illuminaggie
Now as to the OP and it's premise. One must keep in mind that the modern left is embracing Orwell:
Quote:

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

Therefore an image can rarely stand on it's own, it must have a wall of text to tell you why what you see, isn't.
techno-ag
AG

You can't spell "Texas Democrat" without sex rat.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

CanyonAg77
AG
Antoninus said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Antoninus said:

As I said …

Well, you stomped your foot and said it must be so, so I guess that makes it so
Mongolian Christmas
Over under on how many Covid vaxes our boy here got?
APHIS AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Old Army Metal said:

They're aimed AT you.

If you don't like being called a christofascist, maybe don't try and cram Jesus into every aspect of everyone's lives.
Living life with no moral compass is certainly easy but also cowardly. To stand for nothing makes you nothing.
No, they stand for something but they are clueless as to what that something is. Just ask any leftest to state facts concerning what they are protesting or stand for and you either get attacked by insults or have that "deer in the headlights" look.
Jack Boyette
Old Army Metal said:

They're aimed AT you.

Our job as Christians is to witness to others who are clearly lost, like you. It's out of love for our fellow humans. Perhaps you should ask yourself why people of your persuasion suffer from mental illness at rates multiple times that of us?

Your life of moral relativism leads to one place.
Jack Boyette
Antoninus said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Antoninus said:

As I said …

Appeals to ad populum is what stupid people do. You actually think that Christians care what "the world" thinks of them. That's exactly the point.
100% Pure Aggie
APHIS AG said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Old Army Metal said:

They're aimed AT you.

Living life with no moral compass is certainly easy but also cowardly. To stand for nothing makes you nothing.
No, they stand for something but they are clueless as to what that something is. Just ask any leftest to state facts concerning what they are protesting or stand for and you either get attacked by insults or have that "deer in the headlights" look.

Nailed it!

I have experienced that situation multiple multiple times. Most of the time they just start with insults and their head starts spinning and spewing like the exorcist
BTKAG97
AG
Old Army Metal said:

They're aimed AT you.

As someone who is NOT religious, this isn't happening, so, AGAIN, regressive leftists have zero grasp of reality.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.