The left can't meme - take it from rocky

4,656 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by BTKAG97
rocky the dog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I ran across a few of these on Imgur. This is what they think of conservatives and Christians. Seems to be a bit judgmental to say the least. They are bitter, misguided, and wrong. And, if these were meant to be funny, well, you know, the left has NO sense of humor. Your thoughts, please...

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Hungry Ojos
"You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."

Matthew 10:22
American Hardwood
AG
Cringey.
TAMUallen
AG
They're so bad.

Never trust a liberal and definitely never trust a lib to tell a joke
Gigem314
AG

Tex117
AG
Because they have been brain-washed into thinking comedy is bad.
usmcbrooks
Remind the idiots on the left. This meme was created by the Taliban after Biden botched the Afghan withdrawal and caused the death of 13 Americans!

MouthBQ98
AG
They're not subtle or clever at all. They are all "this = that" with the dumpy crudeness of a Samantha Bee bit.
usmcbrooks
Gigem314 said:

Hilarious movie.

BTKAG97
AG
Regressive leftist memes are another example of many examples that demonstrate that regressive leftists have zero grasp of reality.
Muy
AG
They have all snapped and not only have zero sense of humor, but they are incapable of taking a joke.

Watch the SNL news and just how weak their "jokes" are when they are talking about any liberals. Almost like they are scared to actually make fun of them.
The Collective
AG
They really want to take an attack on Christianity explicitly into the mainstream? Well, good luck.
BluHorseShu
AG
The Collective said:

They really want to take an attack on Christianity explicitly into the mainstream? Well, good luck.
And what's weird is that 44% of evangelical protestants claim to either have no party affiliation or lean/are democrat . 54% of non-religious affiliate with democrats, while only 23% affiliate as republican.

Unfortunately, this is what progressive Christianity gets you to. I would still think they'd be offended by any attacks on Christians by non Christians.
Mongolian Christmas
The reason they can't meme is because their positions are based in the need to ignore reality and truth.
ABATTBQ87
AG
JOHN 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
captkirk
AG
"If you oppose our degeneracy, you are the Taliban"
Old Army Metal
AG
Well yeah, you're not going to like them. They're not FOR you.

They're aimed AT you.

If you don't like being called a christofascist, maybe don't try and cram Jesus into every aspect of everyone's lives.
Red Dane
It is rare, but this one made me laugh - must be a troll farm.

TAMUallen
AG
Old Army Metal said:

They're aimed AT you.

If you don't like being called a christofascist, maybe don't try and cram Jesus into every aspect of everyone's lives.

Says the worst liberal poster as of late
captkirk
AG
Old Army Metal said:

You convinced me. Groom away
Mongolian Christmas
Old Army Metal said:

They're aimed AT you.

They're ******ed. Just stop.
Hungry Ojos
Old Army Metal said:

They're aimed AT you.

Living life with no moral compass is certainly easy but also cowardly. To stand for nothing makes you nothing.
Antoninus
Quote:

Proof the Left Can't Meme
Meh. Left or Right, some memes hit and others fizzle.

Of these six, some hit (1/2/4) and some miss (3/5/6).

SoCons do not se the humor in 1 and 2, because they truly do not understand that this is exactly how about 75% of the population sees them.
Old Army Metal
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Old Army Metal said:

They're aimed AT you.

Living life with no moral compass is certainly easy but also cowardly. To stand for nothing makes you nothing.

What if I stand for not cracking Jesus into everything?
usmcbrooks
Old Army Metal said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Old Army Metal said:

They're aimed AT you.

Ain't no atheists in foxholes.
AggieVictor10
AG
FWIW, they can't govern either.

hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
TexAgs91
AG
rocky the dog said:

Well you gotta admit, those two pictures are the same. What the left doesn't get though is that the girl on the left wants to protect herself and her family, and the one on the right wants to commit genocide.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Urban Ag
AG
Old Army Metal said:

They're aimed AT you.

You just proved the point.

I literally don't know anyone, including my pastor, that crams Jesus into every aspect of everyone's life.
Old Army Metal
AG
Do you know what anecdotal evidence is?
TAMUallen
AG
Know why you seldom see left memes?

It's not because "they're not for you" or that "they're at you"

It's because they're flat out bad and the simple left just thinks it is about left v right since they don't understand the humor
Illuminaggie
Yeah, looking at the country today... the problem is too much Jesus.

The religious fervor of some definitely unsettle me, but it's not the Christians giving off those particular vibes.
TxAgPreacher
S
Old Army Metal said:

They're aimed AT you.

Username never checks out. Ever.
deddog
AG
Old Army Metal said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Old Army Metal said:

They're aimed AT you.

If you are religious, and believe that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior, then why wouldn't you want Jesus in "everything"?

I get it if you are atheist. But either you believe in Jesus or you don't. There's no in-between.
And if you believe, then you want to live like Jesus, and you want to spread the gospel.
We need more Jesus in our lives, not less.
ttu_85
rocky the dog said:

I ran across a few of these on Imgur. This is what they think of conservatives and Christians. Seems to be a bit judgmental to say the least. They are bitter, misguided, and wrong. And, if these were meant to be funny, well, you know, the left has NO sense of humor. Your thoughts, please...

Sounds like the Communist Party of America aka the Democrats have declared war.
ttu_85
Old Army Metal said:

Do you know what anecdotal evidence is?
Certainly not the rabid foam you drool on a daily basis.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.