Mark Robinson - NC gov nominee

8,287 Views | 90 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Ellis Wyatt
PaulsBunions
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This reads like a quiz to see who could identify who made the quote rather than an endorsement of Hitler. Kinda weak IMO
annie88
AG
OK, but does he like beef or pork barbecue?

But seriously, I have seen a few videos with this guy and he does seem like a good dude.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
captkirk
AG
Old Army Metal said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Old Army Metal said:

I am going to need more than a meme.

You and I have different definitions of "meme."

He quotes hitler and has a rich history of anti-Semitic remarks. I'm not sure how else to parse this. This man is a walking red flag.

Sounds like the squad
barbacoa taco
AG
PaulsBunions said:

This reads like a quiz to see who could identify who made the quote rather than an endorsement of Hitler. Kinda weak IMO
Keep coping and rationalizing and denying that Mark Robinson is exactly the guy he says he is.
Texas Tea
AG
Oh look, Democrats attacking a black guy that left the plantation.

Must be a Wednesday.
agracer
AG
Old Army Metal said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Old Army Metal said:

I am going to need more than a meme.

You and I have different definitions of "meme."

He quotes hitler and has a rich history of anti-Semitic remarks. I'm not sure how else to parse this. This man is a walking red flag.
from Rossticus's links

Quote:

Mark Keith Robinson
March 19, 2018
The center and leftist leaning Weimar Republic put heavy gun ownership restrictions on German citizens long before the Nazis took power. This foolishness about Hitler disarming MILLIONS of Jews and then marching them off to concentration camps is a bunch of hogwash. Repeating that hogwash makes the conservative argument against the current attempts by liberal Marxist to push Unconstitutional gun control measures in this Nation look FOOLISH.
Ellis Wyatt
Old Army Metal said:

That's a charitable interpretation.
OK. So, you were telling us a lie. I know I am shocked.

BigRobSA
LoL

Democrats: actual actions mimicking Nazis and an ideology of stupidity and racism. That's okay to them.

This guy: uses a Hitler quote in an interrogative manner.
"This guy is literally a fan of Hitler!"

Idiocy incarnate
BCG Disciple
AG
barbacoa taco said:

PaulsBunions said:

Keep coping and rationalizing and denying that Mark Robinson is exactly the guy he says he is.
I like how rationalizing is some how a negative connotation. To not just lap up MSM drive by headlines and characterizations is considered negative. Hilarious.
LMCane
DrEvazanPhD said:

Old Army Metal said:

That's a charitable interpretation.
Wait, so being anti-semitic is bad again?

I'm struggling to keep up with the flip flops.

And that interpretation is the correct one.

if what he was trying to say was that Hitler "disarming" the citizenry was hogwash, then that's fine

but he needs to clarify his views of dealing with non-Christians. it's not just that one comment and he needs to come out publicly and clarify that he views all North Carolinians equally.
Rapier108
Quoting Hitler is not some taboo if one is discussing events regarding Nazi Germany, WWII, or other events connected to Hitler.

Talking about how it was the Weimar Republic who disarmed German citizens, and not the Nazis, was a factually correct statement. It is basically telling people to make sure they get their facts correct about who disarmed the Jews, which made it possible for the Nazis to later herd them into cattle cars.

No surprise at all who is carrying the left's talking points on this thread.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
barbacoa taco
AG
BigRobSA said:

LoL

Democrats: actual actions mimicking Nazis and an ideology of stupidity and racism. That's okay to them.

This guy: uses a Hitler quote in an interrogative manner.
"This guy is literally a fan of Hitler!"

Idiocy incarnate
if it were a one off maybe you'd have a point, but he's made antisemitic comments and holocaust denying comments multiple times, on top of a bunch of very incendiary and hateful rhetoric. He also mocked victims of school shootings. He's a complete *******. No surprise this board already loves him.

This is clearly who he is. Dude is like Trump, can't keep his mouth shut and does himself no favors in trying to entice new voters.

The cope talking points are already flying obviously.. I'm just saying all this is going to be a problem for him in November and his opponent has a ****load of ammo.
Ellis Wyatt
I am guessing the people he was speaking to had no trouble understanding what he meant because they heard the context. That's why I don't accept a leftist meme as a fact.

Ditto Charlottesville. Ditto asking for Russia to find Hillary's e-mails.
richardag
agpetz said:

Old Army Metal said:

Here is the full post: The center and leftist leaning Weimar Republic put heavy gun ownership restrictions on German citizens long before the Nazis took power. This foolishness about Hitler disarming MILLIONS of Jews and then marching them off to concentration camps is a bunch of hogwash. Repeating that hogwash makes the conservative argument against the current attempts by liberal Marxist to push Unconstitutional gun control measures in this Nation look FOOLISH.

https://www.facebook.com/804552359/posts/pfbid0KsFZ2CW7UAdBje2YSiHxvvGetgPQggcbyiKb1GuZwEkwhpjENW5aH4jc5ovtUUsJl/?mibextid=DcJ9fc

He isn't denying the holocaust...it is an anti-gun control post that is saying if Germans were armed, the holocaust wouldn't have happened.
Again the leftist media caught in unabashed complete lies.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Prosperdick
AG
I bet he called Nazis very fine people right???
richardag
Old Army Metal said:

Max Stonetrail said:

It is amazing how the left can twist themselves into a super pretzel claiming the 9-0 SC decision on Trump on Monday was actually 5-4 because if you correctly interpret the opinions you can tell that 4 of the consenting opinions were actually dissenting opinions, yet they take and run at face value a snippet of a quote preceded and appended with "..." as determine the complete meaning and the guy is literally Hitler.

Sorry for the run on sentence.
I didn't say he's literally hitler. He's just a fan.
You are unequivocally wrong.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
jja79
AG
BigRobSA said:

I'd imagine the left is flabbergasted at him being selected.

How do you go after a popular, conservative, black man and not come off as racist?

As soon as the View gets wind of this you'll find out.
richardag
The attempted genocide by Hitler knows no bounds.
The Holocaust's Forgotten Victims: The 5 Million Non-Jewish People Killed By The Nazis
In addition to trying to eliminate all Jews Hitler also targeted
  • "Historians estimate the total number of deaths to be 11 million, with the victims encompassing gay people, priests, gypsies, people with mental or physical disabilities, communists, trade unionists, Jehovah's Witnesses, anarchists, Poles and other Slavic peoples, and resistance fighters."
Hitler not only targeted Jews he targeted his political rivals.
AggieUSMC
AG
BigRobSA said:

How do you go after a popular, conservative, black man and not come off as racist?
He'll be the new "black face of white supremacy".
IndividualFreedom
He motivating speech and support of individual freedom can and will bring divided Americans together. Fella needs to find the ozempic and shed a few so he can stay in the game past his 50's
2023NCAggies
Wanted him as VP for Trump, or he was on my short list.

DeSantis/Robonson ticket in 2028 would be nice.
nortex97
AG
LOL @ the left trying to make him out to be a white nationalist or something.
stetson
AG
BigRobSA said:

Simple, "he's an Oreo; black on the outside, white on the inside", "not down with the struggle", "Uncle Tom", "Nazi", "homophobic", "transphobic", "climate change denier", etc…
barbacoa taco
AG
nortex97 said:

LOL @ the left trying to make him out to be a white nationalist or something.
yeaaaah, this isn't exactly the type of guy you're gonna want to defend. you'll get tired.

It's only March. A lot more is probably going to be uncovered in the next 8 months.

inb4 the morgan freeman "he's right you know" meme

inb4 "ahkhkhsually this was taken out of context"
Texas Tea
AG
Well, nice to see you've moved on from accusing him of being a Nazi. That must have been pretty uncomfortable for someone who blames Israel for October 7.
barbacoa taco
AG
Texas Tea said:

Well, nice to see you've moved on from accusing him of being a Nazi. That must have been pretty uncomfortable for someone who blames Israel for October 7.
whatever makes you feel better about supporting a misogynist hitler fanboy.
Texas Tea
AG
barbacoa taco said:

Texas Tea said:

Hilarious coming from a Hamas sympathizer. And where did I express any opinion about him whatsoever? The only thing I've expressed is skepticism of your claims. (Hint: if you have start and end a quote with ellipses, then it's probably taken out of context.) Y'all are just grasping at straws to destroy a black guy that escaped the plantation.

dBoy99
AG
Urban Ag
AG
barbacoa taco said:

Texas Tea said:

Whatever makes you feel better about supporting 5th century animals that toss jewish babies in ovens and then rape their moms in front of the family.

Please don't lecture anyone about Nazi anything.
nortex97
AG
This is the dumbest thread I have read so far this year. Congrats to the…people contributing to the moronic bull*****
AggieUSMC
AG
Quote:

inb4 "ahkhkhsually this was taken out of context"
Well, it was taken out of context
Aggie Jurist
AG
The irony is he'll be up against Josh Stein in the general.

The media here in NC has been trying to destroy him ever since he ran for Lt. Governor. It hasn't worked. I'd put my money on him winning the seat.
LGB
Malibu
Don't fall for the "fine people on both sides" drive by that puts words in people's mouths they didn't say. It's propaganda. I think the point he was trying to make, if it wasn't for the Weimar Republic disarming the population the Jews would have defended themselves from the Holocaust is nonsense enough on its own to embarrass someone running for governor, without having to Kevin Bacon your way to he's a Nazi apologist.
Ag with kids
AG
Malibu said:

Don't fall for the "fine people on both sides" drive by that puts words in people's mouths they didn't say. It's propaganda. I think the point he was trying to make, if it wasn't for the Weimar Republic disarming the population the Jews would have defended themselves from the Holocaust is nonsense enough on its own to embarrass someone running for governor, without having to Kevin Bacon your way to he's a Nazi apologist.
Ah...so basically you're dismissing the argument that allowing the government to disarm its citizens could lead to government oppression.

I guess you can take that position, if you also like dismissing all the empirical data about governments disarming their citizens.
Malibu
Nope, not my position. Not going to argue against your ****ty strawman.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.