For those who say Trump has no chance (Michael Rappaport)

6,585 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Ag CPA
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now I'm laughing at you as well.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
The Kraken
AG
Laughter is the bast medicine!
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
JFABNRGR
AG
rocky the dog said:

Thats funny right there.
sam callahan
Those dumbasses are celebrating themselves as independent thinkers and not sheep.

Of the charts delusion.
crowman2010
AG
jteAg said:

annie88 said:

People are pissed now. I mean really pissed about all the bull***** Pissed about the election being stolen and pissed about January 6 Bull*****

Pissed about the state of our country, pissed about the illegal immigrants, pissed about the sanctuary cities, pissed about the complete disregard for actual crime.

Pissed about the way Trump is being politically persecuted with all these bull**** cases. All the while Biden and his democrat criminals not having one ******* thing done to them.

Pissed about the economy, pissed about the constant lies from Biden and his administration.

People are pissed. Even people that voted against him last time. I just hope it's enough.

People are pissed.
You are so delusional. You read the many post on texags, and you believe that the WHOLE country is pissed at the way that P.O.S. Trump is treated, when in fact it's just the small majority of trump minions.Though many on here believe the same way you do, many more in the country can see through the BS that is trump, and thank God they do. I'm praying that SCOTUS leaves that loser on all ballots, so the trump minions can FINALLY see that he has ruined the GOP and leads them to yet another defeat, just like he did in 2018,2020,2022…..
Um, yes, police, I'd like to do a welfare check on this person. The TDS is just too strong
PA24
AG
Trump revenge tour 2024
2040huck
El Gallo Blanco said:

Everyone, but the most deranged leftists (of which there are a lot) knows deep down that they were better off in almost every way pre-Covid, under Trump, than they are now.
Dont think so Look at the stock market
InfantryAg
AG
crowman2010 said:

jteAg said:

annie88 said:

People are pissed now. I mean really pissed about all the bull***** Pissed about the election being stolen and pissed about January 6 Bull*****

Pissed about the state of our country, pissed about the illegal immigrants, pissed about the sanctuary cities, pissed about the complete disregard for actual crime.

Pissed about the way Trump is being politically persecuted with all these bull**** cases. All the while Biden and his democrat criminals not having one ******* thing done to them.

Pissed about the economy, pissed about the constant lies from Biden and his administration.

People are pissed. Even people that voted against him last time. I just hope it's enough.

People are pissed.
You are so delusional. You read the many post on texags, and you believe that the WHOLE country is pissed at the way that P.O.S. Trump is treated, when in fact it's just the small majority of trump minions.Though many on here believe the same way you do, many more in the country can see through the BS that is trump, and thank God they do. I'm praying that SCOTUS leaves that loser on all ballots, so the trump minions can FINALLY see that he has ruined the GOP and leads them to yet another defeat, just like he did in 2018,2020,2022…..
Um, yes, police, I'd like to do a welfare check on this person. The TDS is just too strong
TDS gets thrown at everyone who doesn't think Trump is the only viable or best person to be POTUS. It has become akin to saying "racism" every time someone doesn't agree with you.

Seems fitting in this case, though.

I didn't support Trump for the nomination, primarily because we have to rely on biden losing (which is coming to fruition). But aside from the revenge, and stopping the current leftist administration, what are the long/ medium term effects of another Trump presidency?
Texas Tea
AG
2040huck said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

Everyone, but the most deranged leftists (of which there are a lot) knows deep down that they were better off in almost every way pre-Covid, under Trump, than they are now.

Uh huh. How's the value of the dollar looking?
El Gallo Blanco
2040huck said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

The vast majority of people are not doing well enough in the stock market to offset the insane increase in prices in just about everything that we have seen over the last few years. Good for you if you are better off overall than you were in 2019. You are the exception.
Trajan88
AG
Heard Michael Rapaport on Howard Stern's show years ago... he spewed out nothing but Trump hate. Couldn't listen to that rant it was so unhinged.
Aggie4Life02
AG
Democrats count the votes and Republicans did nothing to fix that problem in the places where it matters. Trump will not win.
TAMU1990
AG
AggieUSMC said:

I never thought Trump has no chance. Anyone who runs against the doddering old fool currently in the White House can beat him. But it just boggles the mind that the only candidate in the Republican field who could possibly lose to him is the one we're going to nominate.

A terrorist attack may change some voters minds. Unfortunate it has to come that. Why isn't inflation, rampant crime, illegals mooching our public services and schools, and puppet presidents enough? Who is running the country? It's not Biden. We deserve an answer.
IMnAg79
AG

crowman2010
AG
InfantryAg said:

crowman2010 said:

jteAg said:

annie88 said:

People are pissed.
TDS gets thrown at everyone who doesn't think Trump is the only viable or best person to be POTUS. It has become akin to saying "racism" every time someone doesn't agree with you.

I didn't support Trump for the nomination, primarily because we have to rely on biden losing (which is coming to fruition). But aside from the revenge, and stopping the current leftist administration, what are the long/ medium term effects of another Trump presidency?

I don't throw the TDS around unless someone is clearly allowing Trump to live rent-free in their head, constantly. When you have to add acronyms like "P.O.S." to describe him, you have TDS.

To answer your question though, how did you fare under the first Trump term? Aside from Covid, did you financially do better? Did you enjoy not being involved in wars? I would say you could expect more of that.
ts5641
He'll still vote democrat, but it is encouraging to hear people who actually begin to wake up to what's been happening and to realize how they've been manipulated.
Burdizzo
AG
AggieUSMC said:

I never thought Trump has no chance. Anyone who runs against the doddering old fool currently in the White House can beat him. But it just boggles the mind that the only candidate in the Republican field who could possibly lose to him is the one we're going to nominate.

It's like the Republicans are like the Democrats nominating Hillary in 2016.
BigRobSA
El Gallo Blanco said:

Yep. BUT....his response to COVID is what started this inflationary spiral, along with his liberal ass spending from day 1.

"Better than Hillary/Biden"....not a glowing phrase of praise.

Biden v Trump, version 2.0

Man....we are ****ed!
Deputy Travis Junior
Trump can beat Biden. His dementia has advanced to the point that he can no longer function and voters can no longer ignore it. This last week was a nightmare for Biden and he's still got 6+ months until debates begin.

If the democrats nominate anybody, ANYBODY, besides Biden, Trump is going to suffer a 1984-esque beatdown.
FTAG 2000
AG
Logos Stick said:

That's why there are rumors that Biden is about to issue an executive order to shut it down.

I'm shocked that Biden is allowing the publishing of real numbers.

Biden isn't doing Jack except ****ting his pants and eating ice cream.

Obama and Jarrett and the rest of the puppet masters are letting the numbers out so they can help justify Biden's removal this year before the election.
IMnAg79
AG
I believe this is spreading in black communities. Beware Language

If every American saw this video, the Democrat party would be sent to the dumpster https://truthsocial.com/@CitizenFreePress/111905646647248644
Texas velvet maestro
Trump landslide against whoever. everything is changing.

I heard shane gillis will host snl.
dreyOO
Need to start a whisper campaign that "it's ok to vote for Trump without admitting it to anyone"

That's when even the most annoying libs like Rappaport might consider it.
InfantryAg
AG
crowman2010 said:

InfantryAg said:

I don't throw the TDS around unless someone is clearly allowing Trump to live rent-free in their head, constantly. When you have to add acronyms like "P.O.S." to describe him, you have TDS.

To answer your question though, how did you fare under the first Trump term? Aside from Covid, did you financially do better? Did you enjoy not being involved in wars? I would say you could expect more of that.
I have no doubt Trump as potus means 4 good years for Americans. I have no doubt any conservative potus could easily do the same.

I am more concerned about second and third order effects. I can't think of anything he accomplished during his first stint, that hasn't been undone by the current administration, except the Abraham Accords, which are delayed but should still come into play.

He got some scotus justices, but at some point the leftists will add more justices, mitigating the check on leftist decrees.

For him to have a long term effect, he needs to help the down ballot and then work with congress and the senate to pass some long term solutions. That doesn't seem to even be a concern for him.

The 2028 election is completely up in the air, so instead of having a successful term that would lead to easy re-election and another 4 years, it's ambiguous.

That's why I supported Desantis, but no one, not even Reagan reincarnated, was going to beat Trump for the nomination, especially with the lawfare and smear campaign against him from the left.

I accept that because it is what it is even though I think pragmatism is lost. I don't attack Trump and generally ignore the (non)issue now. But when Trump mega supporters come here and spike the ball, that is annoying, just as much as most of the the never-Trumpers.
AggieVictor10
AG
Agreed Trump has this in the bag

MAGA!
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.

RFK/brain worm 2024
Ag with kids
AG
annie88 said:

People are pissed.
I agree with all of this.

And I am pissed about all of that, too.

However, that doesn't mean that I think the solution is to reelect Trump.

Unfortunately, that results in a lot of people being pissed at me, now.
Ag with kids
AG
annie88 said:

AggieUSMC said:

Really? The other challengers couldn't even beat him in the primaries and Nikki is delusional. But somehow you think they'd have pulled it off. Um, ok.

I imagine your logic is well the never Trumper and haters would've come together for a different candidate, and that may be true, but their numbers don't outweigh the Trump supporters. And regardless of what mini on here think of Trump supporters, they would've pulled together to vote against Biden even with another candidate.

I think Trump will win, but given what's happening over the last few years you just never know.
You DO understand that the voter makeup of a general election is NOTHING like the voter makeup of a primary election, right???

Primaries bring out the hardcore towards the edge of the political spectrum voters. The general is MUCH different.

Not only that, but even in the 2 primaries Trump has one, over 40% of REPUBLICAN voters said they didn't want him as the nominee. So, now he has to win ALL of them back AND the independents.
Ag with kids
AG
BluHorseShu said:

annie88 said:

People are pissed.
Anyone who voted against him last time are pissed...but (and just my anecdotal opinion) I haven't seen anything to indicate its because they suddenly now believe the election was stolen, or changed their mind about Jan 6 or that Trump is being persecuted and is completely innocent.

They are pissed because the economy,, crime and immigration is finally hitting them directly. Those are the big things that affect them. They likely still hate Trump but still see him as a more viable option than the status quo.

There is no new love for Trump at all, there's just disgust with Biden. So I do see them shifting, just for different reasons. Its not like everyone that votes for Trump is all of sudden tacitly accepting everything his ardent supporters believe. That bodes well for winning the election, which is the goal. What will be key is if those same folks will put more R's in congress too.

This is the key IF Trump wins. He's going to need a lot of help because it'll be much of the same stuff we saw the last time he was in office AND he won't have a lot of great folks surrounding him, because he's toxic to work for.
outofstateaggie
AG
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2odshzuarf/?igsh=a3F1ZGk3eDY3NDBw

Truth to this.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Let's tap the breaks on claiming that these are "independent thinkers and not sheep". It took them 8 years to look up what the quote actually was RE: Charlottesville. When they did, they realized how silly the claim was.

8 years to look up what a person actually said? 8 years of liberals abusing others and calling them Nazi's because they told the truth about an event and it was actually the people accusing others of being nazis that had their head up their butts?

A simple "mea culpa" doesnt seem like enough right now.
Ag CPA
AG
annie88 said:

People are pissed.
MAGAs are pissed, the rest of us are living a full life and prospering without getting emotionally dragged down by Trump's BS.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.