For those who say Trump has no chance (Michael Rappaport)

6,576 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Ag CPA
StandUpforAmerica
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes, I know this is just one person. No, I don't think he will actually vote for Trump, but I do think that he (and many others like him) will stay home. There are way too many defeatist on this board. Trump is far from a sure thing, but his chances are much greater than than many give him credit for.

I'm voting for DeSantis in the primary, but will happily vote for Trump in the general election if he wins the primary.
Hungry Ojos
I'll believe it when I see it.

But at the very least, it does appear like some on the left are finally waking up.
El Gallo Blanco
Everyone, but the most deranged leftists (of which there are a lot) knows deep down that they were better off in almost every way pre-Covid, under Trump, than they are now.
annie88
AG
People are pissed now. I mean really pissed about all the bull***** Pissed about the election being stolen and pissed about January 6 Bull*****

Pissed about the state of our country, pissed about the illegal immigrants, pissed about the sanctuary cities, pissed about the complete disregard for actual crime.

Pissed about the way Trump is being politically persecuted with all these bull**** cases. All the while Biden and his democrat criminals not having one ******* thing done to them.

Pissed about the economy, pissed about the constant lies from Biden and his administration.

People are pissed. Even people that voted against him last time. I just hope it's enough.

People are pissed.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
SeMgCo87
AG
annie88 said:

People are pissed now. I mean really pissed about all the bull***** Pissed about the election being stolen and pissed about January 6 Bull*****

Pissed about the state of our country, pissed about the illegal immigrants, pissed about the sanctuary cities, pissed about the complete disregard for actual crime.

Pissed about the way Trump is being politically persecuted with all these bull**** cases. All the while Biden and his democrat criminals not having one ******* thing done to them.

Pissed about the economy, pissed about the constant lies from Biden and his administration.

People are pissed. Even people that voted against him last time. I just hope it's enough.

People are pissed.
So, Annie, are you pissed?

"You are being watched..."
Urban Ag
AG
What I am finally hearing more and more of from family, colleagues, and friends, outside of Texas, is how PISSED OFF they are about the border.

It's finally hitting them that this isn't border shenanigans as usual. It's unprecedented numbers of 17-25 year old males from Central and South America, the Caribbean, middle east, and China. People are finally getting that we are getting swamped, this is an invasion, and the democrats are cheering it on at their expense.

Honestly believe that is the single biggest issue for this year. People are scared and should be.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
AggieUSMC
AG
I never thought Trump has no chance. Anyone who runs against the doddering old fool currently in the White House can beat him. But it just boggles the mind that the only candidate in the Republican field who could possibly lose to him is the one we're going to nominate.
An L of an Ag
AG
Still can't forgive Michael Rapaport for that execrable season 5 of Justified.
annie88
AG
AggieUSMC said:

I never thought Trump has no chance. Anyone who runs against the doddering old fool currently in the White House can beat him. But it just boggles the mind that the only candidate in the Republican field who could possibly lose to him is the one we're going to nominate.

Really? The other challengers couldn't even beat him in the primaries and Nikki is delusional. But somehow you think they'd have pulled it off. Um, ok.

I imagine your logic is well the never Trumper and haters would've come together for a different candidate, and that may be true, but their numbers don't outweigh the Trump supporters. And regardless of what mini on here think of Trump supporters, they would've pulled together to vote against Biden even with another candidate.

I think Trump will win, but given what's happening over the last few years you just never know.
texagbeliever
Urban Ag said:

What I am finally hearing more and more of from family, colleagues, and friends, outside of Texas, is how PISSED OFF they are about the border.

It's finally hitting them that this isn't border shenanigans as usual. It's unprecedented numbers of 17-25 year old males from Central and South America, the Caribbean, middle east, and China. People are finally getting that we are getting swamped, this is an invasion, and the democrats are cheering it on at their expense.

Honestly believe that is the single biggest issue for this year. People are scared and should be.
Just wait until the stock market falls from all time highs.

Right now I can't find one intelligent person who can explain to me how SPY/SPX are at ATH at the moment and just climbing. If that shoe drops pre-election, I think Trump could win 40 states. I personally hope it doesn't happen but still.
Logos Stick
That's why there are rumors that Biden is about to issue an executive order to shut it down.

I'm shocked that Biden is allowing the publishing of real numbers.
annie88
AG
SeMgCo87 said:

annie88 said:

People are pissed.
So, Annie, are you pissed?

About some of it, yes. But I don't stress over it day-to-day, or when not on this forum much, but when it comes to talking about the election, absolutely.

Do I live my life in anger like some people? Absolutely not. Do I hate what's happening in our country the last few years and how Trump is being treated right now when we see the real crime going on being ignored? Yeah I don't like it.

If Trump somehow doesn't get to run or doesn't win, I think it will be a shame for our country and our citizens. But will life go on? Absolutely.

People who were not pissed last time or thought they were doing right by voting against Trump, many of them have seen the light.
AggieUSMC
AG
annie88 said:

AggieUSMC said:

Really? The other challengers couldn't even beat him in the primaries and Nikki is delusional. But somehow you think they'd have pulled it off. Um, ok.

I imagine your logic is well the never Trumper and haters would've come together for a different candidate, and that may be true, but their numbers don't outweigh the Trump supporters. And regardless of what mini on here think of Trump supporters, they would've pulled together to vote against Biden even with another candidate.

I think Trump will win, but given what's happening over the last few years you just never know.
Tell me you know nothing about the difference between primary and general elections without telling me you know nothing about the difference between primary and general elections.
El Gallo Blanco
Urban Ag said:

As a girl dad, what concerns me most is one of the long term side effects of importing a bunch of third world military fighting aged men, and hardly any women...there will undoubtedly be an increase in things like rape, and violent assaults against women...the only thing that remains to be seen, is to what degree. Yeah, a lot of these guys will be ok with just living single for the rest of their lives and resorting to rosy palm, as needed, but a lot of them are going to want the real thing.

We are creating a very dangerous imbalance, and really could be f-ing over our children big time. Just one more thing, in a growing list, to worry about in terms of the future of our country.
Urban Ag
AG
Logos Stick said:

That's why there are rumors that Biden is about to issue an executive order to shut it down.

I'm shocked that Biden is allowing the publishing of real numbers.
And we don't even know if those are real numbers. They could still be downplaying it.

It's finally starting to hit people everywhere. At my wife's school they have another class that is basically all 13-14 year old boys from Central America. And no, they are not grateful to be here and for all the free stuff they are getting. They're little sh*** that don't speak english, don't care, and think breaking everything and cursing at the staff in spanish is funny. The teachers hate them.
annie88
AG
AggieUSMC said:

annie88 said:

AggieUSMC said:

Tell me you know nothing about the difference between primary and general elections without telling me you know nothing about the difference between primary and general elections.

I know what you're saying and yes I do know the difference. But what you have to understand whether you like it or not is that no one was going to get the nomination but Trump this time. You need to deal with that and move on.

But if you wanna feel sorry for yourself, constantly virtue, signal and keep claiming that you don't think Trump can win feel free, it's your life.

What this country needs to do is pull together and vote for Trump.
SeMgCo87
AG
annie88 said:

AggieUSMC said:

annie88 said:

AggieUSMC said:

I know what you're saying and yes I do know the difference. But what you have to understand whether you like it or not is that no one was going to get the nomination but Trump this time. You need to deal with that and move on.

But if you wanna feel sorry for yourself, constantly virtue, signal and keep claiming that you don't think Trump can win feel free, it's your life.

And squeeze, Ol' Army...

"You are being watched..."
Urban Ag
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

Urban Ag said:

As a girl dad, what concerns me most is one of the long term side effects of importing a bunch of third world military fighting aged men, and hardly any women...there will undoubtedly be an increase in things like rape, and violent assaults against women...the only thing that remains to be seen, is to what degree. Yeah, a lot of these guys will be ok with just living single for the rest of their lives and resorting to rosy palm, as needed, but a lot of them are going to want the real thing.

We are creating a very dangerous imbalance, and really could be f-ing over our children big time. Just one more thing, in a growing list, to worry about in terms of the future of our country.

I have been saying this for years. It's an absolutely disaster they've allowed to manifest. Millions and millions of young, testosterone fueled males, without a corresponding number of females is a time bomb. How can be so stupid as a country to let this happen.

Not only that, almost all are coming from cultures where, let's just say, treating women with respect aint real high on the priority list.
Shoefly!
AG
annie88 said:

AggieUSMC said:

Which swing states have fixed their mail in ballots? I think Georgia is trying but lawfare keeps getting in the way.
The Kraken
AG
I'm pissed that we have the same 2 old dudes fighting to be POTUS. Pissed that Biden sucks. Also pissed that people continue to spread Trump's lie that the election was stolen and Jan 6 was nothing.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
BluHorseShu
AG
annie88 said:

People are pissed.
Anyone who voted against him last time are pissed...but (and just my anecdotal opinion) I haven't seen anything to indicate its because they suddenly now believe the election was stolen, or changed their mind about Jan 6 or that Trump is being persecuted and is completely innocent.

They are pissed because the economy,, crime and immigration is finally hitting them directly. Those are the big things that affect them. They likely still hate Trump but still see him as a more viable option than the status quo.

There is no new love for Trump at all, there's just disgust with Biden. So I do see them shifting, just for different reasons. Its not like everyone that votes for Trump is all of sudden tacitly accepting everything his ardent supporters believe. That bodes well for winning the election, which is the goal. What will be key is if those same folks will put more R's in congress too.

Faustus
An L of an Ag said:

Still can't forgive Michael Rapaport for that execrable season 5 of Justified.
On the other hand he did room with that roommate we've all had that just smoked pot all the time.

Floyd - Hey! Get some beer and some cleaning products!

BCSWguru
these idiots will never not vote democrat. Rapaport, Stephen Smith, etc. They will never not believe in the DNC.
InfantryAg
AG
annie88 said:

AggieUSMC said:

annie88 said:

AggieUSMC said:

Emotional drivel.
You actually don't know how primaries work or how elections are won. And AggieUSMC said he never thought trump had no chance, yet you lie and says he does. Your whole defense of Trump is based on lies.

Trump, who EVERYONE knows is in a race with an obviously senile old man who has an approval rating in the 30s. Even so he is in a tight race. If biden were even half competent, Trump would have zero chance of winning.

Trump will probably be elected, only because biden will lose, because the biden administration is the most incompetent administration, in the entire history of the US.

biden is easily beaten by any generic republican. The majority of people in this country have no idea who Desantis (or haley) is.

Most of us are still going to vote against biden, take the small win and hope he doesn't continue to get democrats elected.

There is ZERO advantage to have Trump over Desantis. The only benefit is to rub it in the lefts face. Meanwhile, 4 years until we are faced with a backlash election of another dem, who will end up picking two or three SCOTUS justices. Everyone, foreign adversaries, the O&G industry etc, are just going to wait for four years and the next election.

But at least we'll have our (short term) revenge.
Faustus
Besides who cares what Rapaport or Kevin Sorbo think as celebrities of a sort? The board, rightfully so, disdains Hollywood celebrities' opinions on things like politics.

That being said, nice!

InfantryAg
AG
BCSWguru said:

these idiots will never not vote democrat. Rapaport, Stephen Smith, etc. They will never not believe in the DNC.
biden is so bad though, they may not vote at all. And that is a reflection of lots of dem voters, so that is a good thing.
jteAg
annie88 said:

People are pissed.
You are so delusional. You read the many post on texags, and you believe that the WHOLE country is pissed at the way that P.O.S. Trump is treated, when in fact it's just the small majority of trump minions.Though many on here believe the same way you do, many more in the country can see through the BS that is trump, and thank God they do. I'm praying that SCOTUS leaves that loser on all ballots, so the trump minions can FINALLY see that he has ruined the GOP and leads them to yet another defeat, just like he did in 2018,2020,2022…..
willtackleforfood
AG
We have a long way to go and many events and reveals in front of us. Each week is a giant sh**t show.

Like yesterday's Biden interview, it's all a set up.

Further down the line there will be no option besides Trump and his numbers will swell. Question is - will they allow it.
annie88
AG
You're funny. Deluded, but funny.

The point of this thread is a whoosh for you.

Still laughing.

Obligatory.

TexAgs91
AG
The Kraken said:

I'm pissed that we have the same 2 old dudes fighting to be POTUS. Pissed that Biden sucks. Also pissed that people continue to spread Trump's lie that the election was stolen and Jan 6 was nothing.
Why keep that a secret? The election was stolen by a marxist regime. Most people know this fact.
Bryanisbest
AG
DeSantis is going to need MAGA in 2028. His sore loser supporters are driving people away from him forever with all their current maligning of Trump. Get over it people.
The Kraken
AG
TexAgs91 said:

The Kraken said:

Why keep that a secret? The election was stolen by a marxist regime. Most people know this fact.
That's what Orange Man wants everyone to believe. Just like how "The Amazing Race" winning Emmys over "The Apprentice" means the Emmys were "rigged", how Ted Cruz committed "fraud" in winning the Iowa caucus in 2016, and how the only was he was going to lose in 2020 is by the elections getting rigged. Whatever, Donald...your bombastic claims can only fool your most eager sycophants.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
CSTXAg92
AG
annie88 said:

People are pissed.
Don't forget about....

Pissed that Washington is sending BILLIONS to Ukraine to protect their borders, and at the same time Biden is sending Federal troops to Texas to cut razor wire to ensure our borders remain open.

Pissed that our public schools are indoctrinating our kids with woke LGBQT BS daily.

Pissed that the Biden Crime Family will not see a minute of jail.

The list goes on and on and on.
annie88
AG
Quote:

Don't forget about....

Pissed that Washington is sending BILLIONS to Ukraine to protect their borders, and at the same time Biden is sending Federal troops to Texas to cut razor wire to ensure our borders remain open.

Pissed that our public schools are indoctrinating our kids with woke LGBQT BS daily.

Pissed that the Biden Crime Family will not see a minute of jail.

The list goes on and on and on.

Yep.

Last time many TDS and lib people voted against him because they hated him and thought things would get better. And they got exponentially worse. There's a lot of people this time that won't do that again.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.