Epstien list names unsealed......

54,738 Views | 390 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Texas Yarddog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How do you think the FBI got their new building approved after all the BS they've been running the past 8 years?

Hoover blackmailed politicians religiously. The Feds crushed the mob because their blackmail influences ran counted to the Fed's program. It is so built into the entire development of the FBI that the "B" should stand for Blackmail.

That material is locked in a box to pressure everyone in power to play the Fed's game and to hell with the unwashed proletariat.
45-70Ag
AG
captkirk
AG
Broncos
aggie93
AG
Some new drops about Trump. Nothing controversial except it looks like he was a regular at Epstein's house in Palm Beach and interestingly ate with the staff in the kitchen. So he flew on his plane, saw him at parties, and hung out at his house. Nothing about women though so that's good.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
JFABNRGR
AG
aggie93 said:

Some new drops about Trump. Nothing controversial except it looks like he was a regular at Epstein's house in Palm Beach and interestingly ate with the staff in the kitchen. So he flew on his plane, saw him at parties, and hung out at his house. Nothing about women though so that's good.

So why did you even post this!
aggie93
AG
JFABNRGR said:

aggie93 said:

So why did you even post this!
It's relevant? This is the first time I have seen anything about Trump being at Epstein's house and this is a thread about the information being released.

It does certainly beg the question why he was going to his house but I suppose we shouldn't be curious about that either. I'm doubting it was so he could just eat with the staff in the kitchen and would hope it was about a business deal. Maybe, God forbid, Trump should answer questions about it?
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
agent-maroon
AG
I once had a friend of a friend eat a burger in my kitchen.

Really makes you think...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Foreverconservative
aggie93 said:

I'll have to find the interview on YouTube but they interviewed the White House Chef, and the interviewer asked about preparing meals for Trump. And it was kinda comical because he said if it wasn't a special occasion that most of the time he would just send a kitchen staffer out for McD's. He also said it took a few weeks for the kitchen staff to get accustomed to the POTUS eating in the kitchen with the staff. Said Trump was always hanging out like that. Mentioned that he slept very little and it wasn't unusual to find him up in the middle of the night getting himself a snack from the kitchen, instead of summoning help from the night staff.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I'll have to find the interview on YouTube but they interviewed the White House Chef, and the interviewer asked about preparing meals for Trump. And it was kinda comical because he said if it wasn't a special occasion that most of the time he would just send a kitchen staffer out for McD's. He also said it took a few weeks for the kitchen staff to get accustomed to the POTUS eating in the kitchen with the staff. Said Trump was always hanging out like that. Mentioned that he slept very little and it wasn't unusual to find him up in the middle of the night getting himself a snack from the kitchen, instead of summoning help from the night staff.
Not very dictatorial nor even billionaire-ey of him, eh?
aggie93
AG
Foreverconservative said:

aggie93 said:

I completely buy that. Trump is a one of a kind for sure. A guy who grew up with massive privilege and enjoys that wealth and privilege to the hilt yet also loves to hang out with regular folks. I have my issues with him but I completely understand the appeal. He is a man of dichotomies and unique.

Anyway though, I don't like that he was hanging out at Epstein's house and I do think he should explain that unless he already has somewhere and I haven't heard about it. I don't think that is unreasonable.

Ronald Reagan
coconutED
AG
aggie93 said:

Your screenshot cuts off the very next question:
Quote:

Page 74

6 Q. Now, Mr. Trump had a home in Palm Beach,

7 correct?

8 A. Uh-huh.

9 Q. So he didn't come and stay there, did he

10 A. No, never.

11 Q. He would come for a meal?

12 A. He would come, have dinner. He never sat at

13 the table. He eat with me in the kitchen.

14 Q. Did he ever have massages while he was there?

15 A. No. Because he's got his own spa.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.447706/gov.uscourts.nysd.447706.1328.42_1.pdf
Rockdoc
AG
Dude, you're trying so hard. I hope some day you get a little satisfaction out of something. Anything.
aggie93
AG
coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

Quote:

Page 74

7 correct?

8 A. Uh-huh.

10 A. No, never.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.447706/gov.uscourts.nysd.447706.1328.42_1.pdf

Not sure how that changes anything but ok. I just posted what I saw posted. Trump went to Epstein's house and ate meals in the kitchen. I don't think it is a crazy thought to assume that as much of a man of the people Trump is that he went there for some other reason. It might be nice if Trump explained what he did there besides have meals in the kitchen as Epstein. If he has spoken about it before I wasn't aware. If not I am guessing the media will ask him at some point.

I didn't say or imply Trump did anything illegal. I mean maybe he just liked to go over to Epstein's house to have dinner in the kitchen with his staff.

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
AG
Rockdoc said:

Dude, you're trying so hard. I hope some day you get a little satisfaction out of something. Anything.
Weird comment but ok. God help me if I ever start thinking of Texags as something that matters in my life beyond entertainment I'll cancel my account. I guess I don't ever understand why so many folks here take things so personally.

Otherwise I'm just posting a pretty relevant piece of information on a thread about what was released on the Epstein stuff. They are dripping it out. I don't care if Trump was having sex off the rafters in Epstein's house honestly so long as he wasn't breaking the law and even then, meh. Biden is still 1000x worse than him.

Where it is relevant though is the media will care and make this into an issue at some point most likely and if the goal is to actually win the General election it may be a concern. Hey but maybe not, maybe everyone doesn't care.

Anyway I'm having a satisfying evening typing while "watching" a Rom Com with my wife of 28 years so I've got plenty of satisfaction in my life at the moment but thanks for your concern.

Ronald Reagan
Foreverconservative
aTmAg said:

Matt Walsh said on his podcast that those pictures were taken but the CDs and stuff were not confiscated. That they somehow realized that they didn't have a warrant for that stuff. So rather than call a judge right then and there and get a warrant, they left for 4 days and then came back with a warrant. And all the stuff was conveniently gone.

I'm not sure where he got that info from (I was driving and didn't rewind or anything), and I assume these pictures of stuff is what he was talking about.
Yeah I have to lay question to Walsh on that claim because I don't see how any competent Defense Attourney would allow photos of physical incriminating evidence entered into record in court without the physical evidence actually being in custody legally seized under warrant. Something about that claim seems fishy.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
JW
AG
Rich and successful people build relationships.

I know Trump didn't participate like Clinton did, because if he had, that evidence would have been released years ago. This is just sad attempts to try and equate the two.
taxpreparer
AG
aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

Quote:

Page 74

7 correct?

8 A. Uh-huh.

10 A. No, never.

Not sure how that changes anything but ok. I just posted what I saw posted. Trump went to Epstein's house and ate meals in the kitchen. I don't think it is a crazy thought to assume that as much of a man of the people Trump is that he went there for some other reason. It might be nice if Trump explained what he did there besides have meals in the kitchen as Epstein. If he has spoken about it before I wasn't aware. If not I am guessing the media will ask him at some point.

I didn't say or imply Trump did anything illegal. I mean maybe he just liked to go over to Epstein's house to have dinner in the kitchen with his staff.

You imply it with every post. I have yet to see you make similar posts about any other person.
Kozmozag
Trump is a Strange dude, surprised that the questioner didn't ask more about Trump being there. He was probably ky much closer to epstein back before epstein got busted.
nortex97
AG
Burdizzo
AG
aggie93 said:

Let me guess. He ate taco salad.
aggie93
AG
taxpreparer said:

aggie93 said:

coconutED said:

aggie93 said:

Quote:

Page 74

7 correct?

8 A. Uh-huh.

10 A. No, never.

You imply it with every post. I have yet to see you make similar posts about any other person.
Ok, I think anyone listed anywhere in the Epstein docs should explain what they did with him and if they went to his house or especially the island even moreso. Of course a lot won't because of legal liability or embarrassment and I understand that. However there is only one person listed so far that is running for President and that's a little bit different. Presidential candidates tend to be scrutinized and people tend to want a bit more than a legal standard.

Maybe the media and voters don't care though or just accept that zero happened with Trump and Epstein outside of what is discussed in sworn testimony. I personally don't think Trump did anything illegal and if he is the nominee I'll vote for him. That's not really the concern though. My concern is making sure if he is the nominee that he wins in November because if not we are screwed. As of now he isn't the nominee so we should examine things that are going to come out later.

Obviously I would rather we vote for DeSantis so we don't have to worry about this kinds of crap and for many other reasons. May not have that choice though so I guess we should just hope nothing comes out or people just don't care. I guess we are going to FAFO.

Ronald Reagan
Stat Monitor Repairman
Stat Monitor Repairman
https://instagr.am/p/C1zqCYmLvkg
richardag
nortex97 said:

That says it all very clearly.

There are too many corrupt people in positions of power in the DOJ, FBI & Justice system protecting politically influential people.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
TRADUCTOR
Desperately trying to tie Trump to this evil, but you can't because he is on team good guys.
NASAg03
https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-epstein-files-photos-young-girls-private-island-emerge-latest-doc-dump

We'll see what comes of this, other than Maxine was lying bigtime.
Mike Shaw - Class of '03
Burdizzo
AG
richardag said:

nortex97 said:

That says it all very clearly.

There are too many corrupt people in positions of power in the DOJ, FBI & Justice system protecting politically influential people.

The fact that she is still alive is interesting. Epstein died rather promptly. Supposedly they have her contacts list, but have not acted on it. It makes me think there is a duplicate list floating around somewhere like a Deadman switch. If she dies in prison whoever has the list will publish it. That is what is keeping her alive .
normalhorn
IF, if, there really are videos of Trump, how on God's green earth would they have been kept from being leaked for all of these years? And IF there are videos, does the DNC, CNN, MSNBC etc take Clinton down as well, since he's reported to have been in the same cache of secret videos?
Or, does Occam's Razor get applied here, and we assume that nothing at all will come of this?
Malibu
Clinton has 0 use left for the DNC and has already mostly been mee tooed. If theres videos taking Trump down, the left would trade Clinton in a heartbeat as collateral damage. As to why none of the videos have been documented and released showing powerful people, its either:

1. Underwhelming as to whom they can actually nail down (the big names being accused aren't documented) Your occams razor
2. This was a CIA honeypot and theres a lot of bad guys we controlled through Epstein. That sounds crazy and conspiratorial on its face but thats the only way I can square kid glove prosecution on a serial sexual predator.
aggie93
AG
Daily Mail Article

This is going to be one of those "Who is telling the truth?" situations. She made some pretty specific and confident accusations and then later withdrew them saying that she made them up but also said she feared for her safety and her family's safety.

Talks about Trump having sex with women regularly at Epstein's house in NYC and some detail about him having a nipple fetish. She calls him a pedo but the women are never named. She also names lots of others (Richard Branson, Sergey Brin, Prince Andrew, and Bill Clinton). Also mentions of tapes and pics she had in a box in the UK but that appears to be gone or made up. She conflicts herself so hard to know if it is true or false.

It's certainly never going to be admissible in Court and will have doubt because of the denial. I would hope it is all false but this is the first time I have seen direct accusations that Trump had sex with women at Epstein's place. The slow drip is not good.

Once again I don't think Trump is a pedo and I don't think he did anything illegal but even Tim Pool is saying this should be investigated. In the end people will believe what they choose as this is never going to be prosecuted with the mixed statements from the accuser.

Ronald Reagan
Faustus
The odds of the thread going like this were 100%.

JFABNRGR
AG
Of all the years everybody else going after him aggie93 it looks like you finally got him.
aggie93
AG
normalhorn said:

IF, if, there really are videos of Trump, how on God's green earth would they have been kept from being leaked for all of these years? And IF there are videos, does the DNC, CNN, MSNBC etc take Clinton down as well, since he's reported to have been in the same cache of secret videos?
Or, does Occam's Razor get applied here, and we assume that nothing at all will come of this?
Depends on how deep you want to go down the rabbit hole on why they haven't come out until now and what else may or may not be left out there or how much of a tin foil hat you wear. It's not like anything having to do with Epstein has been transparent and straighforward.

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
AG
JFABNRGR said:

Of all the years everybody else going after him aggie93 it looks like you finally got him.
Nope, as I said she said it and retracted it so it can never meet any standard of proof. It's just going to sit out there. Cheung already denied and dismissed it for Trump and her attorney confirmed she withdrew the accusations. So it will just be a "what do you believe" situation but not proven unless something else comes out.

I guess we could just not post it but it is going to be news. Don't know where it goes though since it won't hold up in Court and there is a lot left out.

Ronald Reagan

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.