Trump is now pro-FBI and wants them to get a "new and spectacular building" in DC?

5,820 Views | 126 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by LMCane
MouthBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Commercial real estate is super cheap right now.

We should not be spending a thin dime building any new federal office space. We should at most be buying or leasing what already exists and using that on the cheap.

William K. Klingaman
Barnyard96 said:

How, all he is doing is calling out the FBI and their lush new HQ location.

Dont be so dense

The TDS on this board is insufferable.
BigBrother
AG
It's Differen(T)
Im Gipper

I'm Gipper
Barnyard96
AG
Who is the partner, how are they partnered? Are they partnered on this deal? What does the GSA say about this?

You cant just throw crap like the below out there without any color.

aggie93
AG
I am loving the 12D chess justification from Trump supporters. It's amazing stuff. Tell me more!
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Dan Scott
AG
I wonder why Trump posted this. It feels so random.
annie88
AG
Pretty sure he means with new leadership,
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
aggie93
AG
The posts around this are just too much fun on X. You have Trump folks that are "This was the plan all along", others that are "What he REALLY meant was...." (seems to be the Texags response), and then of course those attacking. When Trump posts his random stuff like this and his supporters haven't gotten their talking points down about how brilliant it is makes for true entertainment. When you can't just say "This was a mistake by Trump and I disagree with him" the twisting and turning is so much fun.

One of the best things about being a DeSantis supporter is not having to do this nonsense. He may win or lose but at least I won't have to look back later and know I goaltended for this. I'll vote R no matter what but damn what an idiot. BTW, as a sidenote I don't think Trump has ever said he will remove Wray and he was complementing him about a year ago so when he doesn't do anything to the FBI but give them more money and resources. Somehow he thinks THIS TIME they will work for him and do his bidding! Just know you were warned.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
FL_Ag1998
AG
Trump is going to keep a close eye on the FBI?!?!?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....whew!

The dude got played like a fiddle by them the first time, but this time it'll be different! And yeah, DeSantis wants to disperse the Fed government around the U.S. because his real goal is to better harrass the average Joe.

So. ****ing. Stupid.

Here's a suggestion guys. If you're constantly having to spout dumber and dumber nonsense that makes you look stupid, just to cover the ass of your preferred candidate,.....maybe you should re-evaluate your choice.
Barnyard96
AG
I am a desantis supporter too.

Im not allowed an opinion or discussion without criticism from the high moral ground of the desantis camp?
FL_Ag1998
AG
Im Gipper said:

But, but, but....he's not a grifter guys! He's doing all of this solely because he loves his country so much!
BigRobSA
Barnyard96 said:

Im not allowed an opinion or discussion without criticism from the high moral ground of the desantis camp?

Moral ground?

No. Intelligence high ground.

And of course, discussion is welcome. Constant goaltending has to get tiresome, though, doesn't it?
doubledog
Just stop using the FBI as the enforcement wing of the Democratic party. That is all we ask.
Barnyard96
AG
I knew it was some kind of high ground. Thanks for clarifying.

Goaltending for Trump?

I've clearly stated I think he's an ass and I wish he would go. But he hasn't.

Hopefully Ron will prevail in '28. I know he'll continue to do well as FL governor for another 4.
Deputy Travis Junior
Got dang, trump's comma use has always been iffy but this is a new level of bad. Lots of 5th graders write better than this.

"The FBI Headquarters should not be moved to a far away location, but should stay right where it is, in a new and spectacular building, in the best location in our now crime ridden and filthy dirty, graffiti scarred, Capitol."
aggie93
AG
Barnyard96 said:

You are welcome to whatever opinion you wish. If you think this is 12 Chess then ok.

Ronald Reagan
Barnyard96
AG
12 chess, no. Binary choice for president, most likely.
BigRobSA
Barnyard96 said:

Goaltending for Trump?

Hopefully Ron will prevail in '28. I know he'll continue to do well as FL governor for another 4.

You're welcome.

And yes, you goaltend for Trump, which is your prerogative.

Hopefully, the GOP gets Desantis in 2024. With a Trump or Biden admin for another 4yrs, we might not have a country for him to save. Liberalism, like they both espouse, is a killer.

We need an intelligent, conservative leader. Trump isn't any of that...actually, he's quite the opposite.
Barnyard96
AG
Might not have a country…omg, desperate much?

You goaltend for stupidity.

"Vote for Ron, because otherwise we are doomed"

Classic.
FL_Ag1998
AG
Barnyard96 said:

Goaltending for Trump?

DeSantis is termed out as governor in '26.
aggie93
AG
Barnyard96 said:

12 chess, no. Binary choice for president, most likely.
Not a binary choice just yet. That said I also will vote for any R. That doesn't mean I won't point out when they do and say stupid things.

Oh, and this was in March btw for those who think Trump is going to clean house at the FBI:

Ronald Reagan
Barnyard96
AG
Interesting. Then what will he do?
BigRobSA
Barnyard96 said:

Might not have a country…omg, desperate much?

You goaltend for stupidity.

"Vote for Ron, because otherwise we are doomed"

Classic.

Of the people running for President, he's the only one with a successful record of executive governance as a conservative.

Ag with kids
AG
Barnyard96 said:

I said what be really means. FBI should stay in DC and help fix the craphole that liberals created.

Your comment on cost is warranted, but was it Trump that kept them in the Hoover building bc they were a out to spend an assload in VA?
So we like the FBI now and trust them to help?

Cool...
Barnyard96
AG
I'll give you that for sure. well lets get through primaries and go from there
Ag with kids
AG
annie88 said:

Pretty sure he means with new leadership,
Why didn't he think of that before?

What a novel idea!
AggieVictor10
AG
Old May Banker said:

Can't wait to hear what he really means.

Trump always says what he means and means what he says.
Barnyard96
AG
Well thats a horse of a different color.

No, we dont.
Buck Turgidson
Jeeper79 said:

Or maybe the FBI isn't the devil. I mean nobody seemed to think so until trump crucified them.
Plenty of people saw the FBI for the ****ing Brownshirts they are after Ruby Ridge. A lot more clued in after Waco. Then again with the murder of LaVoy Finicum in 2016. The FBI has a pretty long history of murdering people who aren't liberal conformists.
Ag with kids
AG
doubledog said:

Just stop using the FBI as the enforcement wing of the Democratic party. That is all we ask.
And Trump will do that how?
Barnyard96
AG
How do you think he should do it?
FL_Ag1998
AG
Barnyard96 said:

Interesting. Then what will he do?

If the Trump apologists and fanboys wise up and stop voting based on 'muh revenge! then DeSantis will be running the Country at that point.
Ag with kids
AG
Barnyard96 said:

Goaltending for Trump?

He's only got through 2026. He's term limited.
Barnyard96
AG
I've been waiting for a contender to emerge.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.