Yemin Is Ready For Us.

10,800 Views | 100 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Faustus
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

The dildo of consequences never arrives lubed.
P.U.T.U
AG
Now lets do a list of all of the weapons and weapon systems Iran has given to them
Kozmozag
Well now we k ow why the Yemen air force can't handle the houthis
FCBlitz
usmcbrooks said:

AgBQ-00 said:

Looks like HotShots part Deux

ETA: Their top of the line fighter is a US training platform.
T-38

F-5
LMCane
that is hilarious

it's like the promo video for "Iron Eagle II"

you young guys won't get the reference.

what ever happened to Jason Gedrick!?!?
45-70Ag
AG
I'd like to see an SR71 fly about 3,000 feet and as fast as it can go over Yemen.
LMCane
Agthatbuilds said:

Is that a mig..................

I think it's an F-5.
EMY92
AG
usmcbrooks said:

AgBQ-00 said:

Looks like HotShots part Deux

ETA: Their top of the line fighter is a US training platform.
T-38

F-5, common value level export fighter for many years.

I good jet, but no match for anything in our current inventory.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

USA*** said:

It's a F-5 Tiger...an actual fighter, believe it or not. 3rd Gen light fighter based on the T-38 platform. Exported a lot of these.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_F-5

Guess we could dust off some f102s, 105s f106s and f4s to make it a fair fight

We literally use stuff like that for target practice.
LMCane
nortex97 said:

Yemen is a farce. The problem is, so is Joe Biden's backbone/spine/brain.

He and John F Kerry (who served in Vietnam and Cambodia by the way), as well as Valerie Jarrett don't want to upset their Iranian friends.
THIS

we should have been bombing the Iranian ballistic missile sites in Yemen 6 weeks ago when they first started to fire on Israel and shipping in the Red Sea

Biden is a huge @#$@
TX_COWDOC
AG
Operation FAFO
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
MD1993
AG
Agthatbuilds
Houthi bass boat navy ready for to take on US Navy

Sid Farkas
AG
Yemen will be Russia and Iran's proxy, a la Ukraine.
ProgN
Agthatbuilds said:

USA*** said:

It's a F-5 Tiger...an actual fighter, believe it or not. 3rd Gen light fighter based on the T-38 platform. Exported a lot of these.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_F-5

Guess we could dust off some f102s, 105s f106s and f4s to make it a fair fight

I'd bet on our living Red Tails against them right now.
Agthatbuilds
3rd platoon
JB!98
AG
Send in VMFT-402 so that we can fight them on even terms. Marines and Navy still use F-5's in an aggressor role.
Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022
Stat Monitor Repairman

What do they have at the boneyard that we can sell to Yemen so they can turn around and fight us with it?

Seems like the most American thing we can do.

Will be like the 1979 movie The Final Countdown.

Would answer the question of what would happen if we had an F22 during the cold war.
JB!98
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

What do they have at the boneyard that we can sell to Yemen so they can turn around and fight us with it?

Would answer the question of what would happen if we had an F22 during the cold war.
Oh how I love this movie. This is a great clip with the Tomcat drivers that filmed one of the great scenes in the movie.

Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022
Stat Monitor Repairman
https://instagr.am/p/Cz6UJVqO0bt
AgBQ-00
AG

https://instagr.am/p/Cz6UJVqO0bt
If I had a helicopter I would probably do that too.
GAC06
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

3rd platoon

I want to say 2nd but I'm not sure. I was K then G so it could have been K2 or G2 or both
nortex97
AG

Pathetic.
ProgN

I watched this movie on Amazon Prime yesterday.
nortex97
AG

Faustus
nortex97 said:

He and John F Kerry (who served in Vietnam and Cambodia by the way), as well as Valerie Jarrett don't want to upset their Iranian friends.

I get the inclination to attribute everything anywhere awry to Biden/Bacon, but Yemen is one of the poorest countries in the world, is surrounded by Sunni countries with far superior fire power (in the case of SA largely supplied by us), and who have been attempting to crush the local strain of minority Shiites for an unseemly amount of time - and against that backdrop MSB and the other local Sunni royals are stepping on rakes like Sideshow Bob.

No one in the region can blame their inability to crush the insurgency on an Obama advisor (good thing F16 is not in the region!), Biden, or Kerry given no one at issue locally pays heed to them regarding the conflict, and it's been going on for the better part of two decades over multiple administrations.

Good for Valerie though being a stand in for thanks a lot Obama. What are we thinking here, invasion? Military adventure once we get someone competent in office?
B-1 83
AG
LMCane said:

nortex97 said:

THIS

we should have been bombing the Iranian ballistic missile sites in Yemen 6 weeks ago when they first started to fire on Israel and shipping in the Red Sea

Biden is a huge @#$@
Which is why I asked on another thread whether these were mobile or static sites. Either way, I can't see how they can hide them.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
nortex97
AG
None of that excuses the pathetic inability/unwillingness to coordinate "Prosperity Guardian" (which led to the French etc. giving up on it) successfully or to mount even a tacit/facile token effort to strike the Houthi leadership or staging abilities for strikes.

Jake Sullivan may be getting marching orders from Valerie Jarrett and her passion/love for the mullah's might be clouding her judgment there as usual vs. American interests, but it's still utter incompetence that this has been allowed to bloom.

The choice as to what to believe is whether our reaction/management here is merely incompetent or treasonous, imho.
Faustus
So now Israel and Bibi are too scared to do anything despite being struck for a long time according to the Tyler Rogoway linked tweet.

Pretty embarrassing for Bibi and Israel, especially after Tyler's tweet being reposted here. Hopefully we don't come across a second tweet by someone.
nortex97
AG
Faustus said:

So now Israel and Bibi are too scared to do anything despite being struck for a long time according to the Tyler Rogoway linked tweet.

Pretty embarrassing for Bibi and Israel, especially after Tyler's tweet being reposted here. Hopefully we don't come across a second tweet by someone.
9 edits to somehow convey your hatred of Israel and ignore the Biden familia's complicity here on trade/shipping.

Wow.
Faustus
I tend to worry at my posts and it was your reposted tweet by someone that said shipping with ties to Israel was being repeatedly struck by Iranian interests, which you clarified with the Houthi/Yemen angle.

It was unfortunate that you'd position Bibi/Israel as a helpless rape victim in service to holding Biden accountable for the Houthi scourge on the seas - itself a feeble version of the piracy thwarted by Tom Hanks being stoic off the coast of Africa not too long ago.

You just got too far out over your skis trying to lay everything at the feet of us when Israel vigorously defends its own interests, excepting of course against the weakest foe in the region I guess. Thanks a lot Obama! [/ad hominem about hating puppies]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.