Is this a racist tweet from Rashard Mendenhall?

12,798 Views | 88 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by doubledog
William K. Klingaman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
UnderoosAg said:

Christian McCaffrey says hi.

Julian Edelman and Tom Brady say hi too.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
https://instagr.am/p/C1ISkXvgAvl
johnnyblaze36
AG
Just came here to post this. Not fair putting Mahomes with the brothas.
montanagriz
S
Yep, biracial doesnt automatically go to a side. I think they are disqualified from being on a team to be fair. Either that or biracial players play for race of their Mother

This is stupid by the way.
Captain Pablo
AG
Definitely Not A Cop said:

In the 4th quarter, #59 catches a touchdown pass

Vince Blake
Definitely Not A Cop said:

Should have made the white team the Packers. Because cheese and crackers go together well.
Aggie Infantry
AG
The Left has been screaming "DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH!" So, the 11 man (person?) football squad should consist of:
6 whites
2 Hispanics
1 black
1 Asian
1 Am. Indian
When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Aggie Infantry said:

The Left has been screaming "DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH!" So, the 11 man (person?) football squad should consist of:
6 whites
2 Hispanics
1 black
1 Asian
1 Am. Indian

Which ones are females?
HarleySpoon
AG
Will the black team have a white owner? If not, will the bankruptcy of either team result in the disqualification of that team filing bankruptcy?
Bobaloo
You can't fix stupid.
10Aggie10
AG
Captain Pablo said:

10Aggie10 said:

Captain Pablo said:

Moral High Horse said:

hph6203 said:

I wish to subscribe to this guy's newsletter.

This guy says you win by playing Christian McCaffery both ways

Game over

I'm just now seeing this thread/tweet/video, and I laughed at that part too. I could see maybe having to play McCaffrey at corner since there aren't any white guys, but I'm pretty sure Blankenship at Philly is a white safety who would be a much better starter for this hypothetical team than McCaffrey

What makes you think McCaffery would be the least bit serviceable as an NFL cornerback

I didn't say I thought he would be serviceable.

I was replying to your "game over" and saying I agreed with you and laughed at that part too. I then went on to say that there were actual white guy safeties to play instead of McCaffery. The implied part was that I did NOT think he was serviceable as a defensive back.

Since there are no white cornerbacks in the NFL and there are only 2-3 white safeties, then that meant some white guy who plays another position was going to have to play corner in this fictional scenario.

In my opinion, no white rb, wr, or lb would be a "serviceable NFL cornerback". The maker of this video made a silly suggestion of McCaffery at safety, I said it was laughable. All
I was saying was that if he moved him to defense to play both ways, then he should move him to corner where there currently are no players and not safety (where there are).
I'm not making predictions because overall I think it's silly since it would never actually happen and I don't have the time to go through rosters to actually put a team together.

I put a question to you though since you've got me slightly interested now. Who are your two NFL players that you would put at cornerback in this scenario?
Captain Pablo
AG
Quote:

I put a question to you though since you've got me slightly interested now. Who are your two NFL players that you would put at cornerback in this scenario?

There is nobody
10Aggie10
AG
Agreed.

I think we feel the same way. In the very hypothetical situation where two white NFL players have to play corner, I don't know who the picks should be but perhaps McCaffery is one of the two who could maybe play a little zone or something?

I think that the obvious lack of serviceable DBs has crippled this fictional team much much more than the lack of a black kicker
Aggrad08
AG
Moral High Horse said:

I'd say blacks are a majority of the NFL. But...those white guys are probably pretty damn special if they're in the league. So if you take your top black guys against the top whites....I'd put money on team chez whitey. I'd pay per view this easily. Hell, let's get the islanders to get a team together, along with the browns. I'm interested in watching this league. Let the race wars begin.

I'd take the black team, White dudes would get lit up at cornerback. Otherwise yes it's much more even than people might expect
Scotty Appleton
Riley Moss
Scotty Appleton
10Aggie10 said:

Agreed.

I think we feel the same way. In the very hypothetical situation where two white NFL players have to play corner, I don't know who the picks should be but perhaps McCaffery is one of the two who could maybe play a little zone or something?

I think that the obvious lack of serviceable DBs has crippled this fictional team much much more than the lack of a black kicker

It doesn't cripple anything. There are plenty of white safeties and then you just grab Riley Moss and some white college CB's. Are they Sauce Gardner? No, but they would be plenty serviceable for a few seconds until Crosby, Bosa(s), Watt, etc get pressure.
StandUpforAmerica
Now the white team just got better.

$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

P.H. Dexippus said:

DrEvazanPhD said:

Who's he considering the GOAT? Brady? Different positions.

GOAT running back...Emmitt, Walter and Barry...all black

Not so fast my friend

j/k. Kinda.

If we're going back that far…Jim Thorpe. OG brown guy winning

Brown? No. Thorpe was red.
doubledog
TexasAggiesWin said:

Aggie Infantry said:

6 whites
2 Hispanics
1 black
1 Asian
1 Am. Indian

Which ones are females?
four of the white guys thinks they are women, would that count?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.