Trump posting new Loomer video

3,667 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Counterpoint
J. Walter Weatherman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggie93 said:

MouthBQ98 said:

She has a bit of a following and Trump, as a fairly narcissistic person, enjoys affirmation and admiration, even if it is pretty obvious sycophantic pandering for attention. He gives her a bit of attention which she signals to her own following, which most everyone else just ignores or dismisses it.
Don't worry, after Trump gets the nomination the MSM will make sure EVERYONE knows who she is. Oh and we will get lots of this guy. Not quite Kayleigh McEnany.

Don't worry, I'm sure that lying moron making official campaign statements with OnlyFans jokes about Newsom or whoever the Dems switch in for Biden will go over great with swing voters.
BoydCrowder13
aggie93 said:

annie88 said:

Trump is really in your brain.

Like night and day.

Still not going to help DeSantis.
Actually that would be Loomer's brain, she is the one who is breaking up with people because of her Trump obsession and is talking about it publicly. I'm just looking at the car wreck across the road and going WTF? Am I "pouncing"?

Annie votes on cult of personality. Obama and now Trump
aggiez03
AG
If I was stuck on deserted island with either her or crazy plane lady, this chick is toast.

At least crazy plane lady probably was on a Xanax cocktail, this lady straight up loon...
Aggie97
AG
She is so BSC that she will probably off herself at Trump's Funeral because she will not know what to do with the rest of her life.
Science Denier
AG
Rapier108 said:

The standard replies from the resident TDS infected posters is going as expected.

FIFY
Serious Lee
shes like the poly sci version of that chick every guy knows thats completely obsessed with sports and always trying to be one of the boys.

shes basically kayce smith
UAS Ag
Aggie97 said:

She is so BSC that she will probably off herself at Trump's Funeral because she will not know what to do with the rest of her life.
GAC06
AG
Serious Lee said:

shes like the poly sci version of that chick every guy knows thats completely obsessed with sports and always trying to be one of the boys.

shes basically kayce smith

Except busted and hitched to a way worse platform. Pretending to like sports isn't as bad as trying to cripple conservatism
Counterpoint
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

aggie93 said:

annie88 said:

Trump is really in your brain.

Like night and day.

Still not going to help DeSantis.
Actually that would be Loomer's brain, she is the one who is breaking up with people because of her Trump obsession and is talking about it publicly. I'm just looking at the car wreck across the road and going WTF? Am I "pouncing"?

Annie votes on cult of personality. Obama and now Trump

So will Annie be running the Newsom campaign in 2028?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.