Texas scorecard - Mark Welsh

2,912 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Robert L. Peters
txaggieacct85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://texasscorecard.com/state/texas-am-to-name-pro-dei-obama-appointee-as-sole-finalist-for-president-of-the-university/
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Warmup the not another dime machine
deddog
AG
Quote:

"I think we've weaponized the acronym DEI," Welsh told the A&M Faculty Senate.

"I think Dr. McElroy would have been a great hire for the journalism department," he added.
Waffledynamics
AG
It's like they never learn.
96AgGrad
Eso si, Que es
If I had a dime for all the dimes I didn't give A&M, I would have a sh/tl0ad of dimes.

But alas, all those dimes have been spent on home and personal defense. I have a feeling this presidents tenure will allow me to buy several more new toys
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Seems like there should be an alumni voice in all this...

BOR are appointed by the governor

Chancellor same

Faculty gets a say

Not alumni? Just give us your money
damiond
you bat down one liberal and another pops up in its place
Houstonag
AG
Mr. Welsh,

Stop the DEI push. It is simply a form of quota and affirmative action. I cannot believe anyone with a military background would support anything but merit. I hope, you, Mr. Welsh understand this.
BG Knocc Out
Awful...sick of these racist, divisive, virtue signaling, power hungry politicians.

I wish I could give less to the school I used to love. Don't think I will ever give another penny in my lifetime...will also be sending my offspring elsewhere, unless there is some radical miraculous shift back towards common sense, decency and color blindness eventually. Feels like we're going to keep trending towards Cal Berkeley though.

c/o '03
AgGrad99
AG
Houstonag said:

Mr. Welsh,

Stop the DEI push. It is simply a form of quota and affirmative action. I cannot believe anyone with a military background would support anything but merit. I hope, you, Mr. Welsh understand this.
He understands.

But it's what people like him want.
VitruvianAg
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

Warmup the not another dime machine
Problem is, unless you are a BMA donor, giving or not giving money to TMF doesn't resolve the issue. TMF doesn't have the sway of an H. B. Zachary.

Time to make The Rudder Association more powerful; that is done by supporting them over the TMF. Or you can do both!

So, it depends on your priority, you want to give your money to Jimbo Fisher or do you want to slow the pace of Wokeism at our favorite institution.
MouthBQ98
AG
It is divisive institutional racism and part of the process to arrogate institutions to spread and entrench progressive totalitarianism using the resources of those institutions.
AggieKeith15
AG
Bump. He's been made official.

Piece of trash.
Robert L. Peters
They have ruined this institution
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.