What the hell is Biden mumbling about?

3,697 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Ag83
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Speaking in Israel now, he makes zero sense and gets applauded.
zephyr88
AG
Utter embarrassment to Americans and Allies everywhere.

Sounds like a guy speaking softly on his death bed.

Not a single terrorist is worried about his faint "don't".

Bring this man home... then, put him in a home.
fka ftc
I had closed captioning on and it looked like Q*bert was typing the words.

Absolutely no idea what the creepy whispering man said.

zephyr88
AG
Muy said:

It was a golf clap similar to one you'd hear on the PGA after a double-bogey putt was holed.
EKG1996
AG
Said he remembers the first time he was in Israel with Golda Meir just before the six day war. He remembers her saying "don't worry Senator we Jews have a secret weapon, we have no other place to go."

Too bad the six day war was in 1967 and Joe didn't become a Senator until 1972.
LOYAL AG
AG
For most of the people there English is a second language so he might make perfect sense to them.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
FL_Ag1998
AG
When Biden talks I often think of this episode of Newsradio.

Ginormus Ag
AG
One of the best episodes.
annie88
AG
Muy said:

Hopefully they'll just keep him over there because God knows he's screwing everything up, well, those who are running him, over here.

I hope they stocked up on the depends and he doesn't have another pooping incident like at the Vatican.

On a serious note, it sure would be nice for the rest of the world to point out what we already know, and that the man is not fit and has dementia or Alzheimer's, or whatever the hell it is, but no the media, everyone world leaders, most stay silent.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
BluHorseShu
AG
Muy said:

Yikes...Yeah, he made no since. You know Israel was watching and going "this guy isn't really instilling confidence in us about his ability to stand behind us, for all we know he was mumbling about his McDonald's order".
Prosperdick
AG
Just a reminder that if Trump committed a tenth of the gaffes Biden has or looked and sounded ANYTHING like pee paw there would be around the clock media howling about the 25th amendment. Oh wait, they did that anyway when Trump was POTUS.

It really is incredible the way the 4th estate flip flops from watch dog to lap dog so easily.
jokershady
AG
holy crap! i remember this show vaguely but never watched it too much......but "super karate monkey death car" just brought me to tears!
sodycracker
AG
In this extremely important time in history, sadly we have an inept traitor/ criminal who is representing the U.S., Israel, and all freedom seeking nations throughout the world and ironically he is more representative of the things the virtuous countries are fighting against.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Don't matter he still beats Trump again, way to go R's.
Texker
AG
I pooped an IQ greater than FJB.
Marcus Aurelius
AG
I was listening to it on my car radio. It was barely audible and jumbled muffled mumbling. Unreal this is our POTUS during the pivotal war crisis over there.
fka ftc
Biden back up telling the parents in Israel what its like to lose a child and the hole it leaves in your heart. How Passover is lonely now at the BIden household without Beau, who died in the Yom Kippur conflict.
LMCane
zephyr88 said:

Muy said:

It was a golf clap similar to one you'd hear on the PGA after a double-bogey putt was holed.
exactly

what are the Israelis supposed to do when Biden shows up?

tell the media: "we can't understand a word he says"?
halfastros81
AG
If he's so concerned why the hell doesn't he close OUR border?
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
$100 million to folks who house and hide terrorist in Gaza. We literally think Hamas and Islamic Jihad won't use this for themselves.

The West Bank isn't turned off. Why are we sending the West Bank money?

Gyles Marrett
Biden seems like a guy that different time zones across the world shouldn't even affect him because he just goes to sleep whenever he's tired (which is a lot). Seems like you shouldn't care if it's night or day if you just pass out whenever you need the rest
EKG1996
AG
EKG1996 said:

Said he remembers the first time he was in Israel with Golda Meir just before the six day war. He remembers her saying "don't worry Senator we Jews have a secret weapon, we have no other place to go."

Looks like someone on his team got him to correct himself by telling the same story again but updating his timeline.
2NU
EKG1996 said:

EKG1996 said:

Looks like someone on his team got him to correct himself by telling the same story again but updating his timeline.
Yea, I noticed that, too.
XXXVII
He was just sitting with Netanyahu and reading from note cards. You could see Netanyahu glancing down at the note cards like WTF?
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
degreedy
AG
granpa joe on AF1 just a few minutes ago was mumbling & bumbling about mass shootings & making people feel good with his presence... leader of the free world ladies & gentlemen
Fightin_Aggie
AG
zephyr88 said:

Utter embarrassment to Americans and Allies everywhere.
China is probably pretty proud
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Bucketrunner
Liar liar pants on fire
Ag83
AG
Under-rated sitcom.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.