US Embassies in Trouble?

11,600 Views | 125 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Phog06
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So many things to say like that was money well spent in Iraq. But I guess I'll go with, why hasn't Biden started evacuating embassies in the Middle East? Does he want another Benghazi?

Fire in Lebanon
smstork1007
AG
Would likely take an actual army to do any real damage or threaten those at the Embassy in the Iraqi green zone. As for the others, not sure.
AgBQ-00
AG
I'm sure this is because of an obscure YouTube video...right?
Not a Bot
AG
There were only a few hundred people at the embassy in Lebanon and the crowd was dispersed.
ttha_aggie_09
AG

Guess we know what will be used to steal the 2024 election… WW3
Andrew Dufresne
Kenneth_2003
AG
Biden landing in the region in a couple of hours... Two carrier battle groups in the Med (or is one in the Red Sea?)

Fires burning at our embassies, Hezbolah calling for a day of rage, and Iran talking about preemptive actions.

The Middle East is NOT afraid of a Biden led America.
91AggieLawyer
AG
$6 billion doesn't seem to buy what it used to.

Inflation, I guess.
AgBQ-00
AG
We don't have any ambassadors named Ferdinand do we?
IMnAg79
AG

highlonesomeaggie
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

And MAGA Republicans…
C@LAg
IMnAg79 said:

no
Kenneth_2003
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

It's because it's just as dangerous to stand beside or behind a Hezbolah rocket than in front of it. Hezbolah launched one that went sideways and tore up their own hospital. Of course they blamed Israel.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Amazing to me that they cried and wailed for 4 years that trump gonna cause WW3.

Now here we are at.

$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
That wasn't Hezbollah but your point still stands.
Old_Ag_91
AG
Do you think if Trump was in office this wouldve happened? Heck even easier question, would Ukraine have happened?
BaileyAg
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

Biden landing in the region in a couple of hours... Two carrier battle groups in the Med (or is one in the Red Sea?)

Fires burning at our embassies, Hezbolah calling for a day of rage, and Iran talking about preemptive actions.

The Middle East is NOT afraid of a Biden led America.

Who would be?
C@LAg
Old_Ag_91 said:

Do you think if Trump was in office this wouldve happened? Heck even easier question, would Ukraine have happened?
yes. Putin and Russia is struggling for relevance and resources, as well as dealing with crap inside Russia. They needed the war as a diversion/they thought it was a slam dunk.

yes. Hamas was eventually going to do another in a long line of large attacks against Israel.

your burnt orange god would not have made a difference.

hth.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
C@LAg said:

IMnAg79 said:

no
I guess you prefer this?

The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
C@LAg
no, but you are in denial if you think Trump has some magic wand that would have stopped either of these events.

but the again, you trumvestites sure love your echo chamber where you mutually re-affirm each other that you are right.
Old_Ag_91
AG
Youve lost your mind. The burnt orange derangement has made you illogical. Russia waited till a weak man got into office and went about their business so did hamas. Afghanistan wouldnt have happened either but youll deny that as well. Whatever. Enjoy whatever colored sky you live under. It aint blue thats for sure.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
C@LAg said:

no, but you are in denial if you think Trump has some magic wand that would have stopped either of these events.

but the again, you trumvestites sure love your echo chamber where you mutually re-affirm each other that you are right.

it's impossible to tell what would have happened had trump been president. it's all a guess. what we do know is the world was a significantly safe place when he was president that can't be debated.
Manhattan
Old_Ag_91 said:

Youve lost your mind. The burnt orange derangement has made you illogical. Russia waited till a weak man got into office and went about their business so did hamas. Afghanistan wouldnt have happened either but youll deny that as well. Whatever. Enjoy whatever colored sky you live under. It aint blue thats for sure.

Trump let 5,000 Taliban fighters and Baradar out of prison in exchange for nothing. Afghanistan is his fault.
Stat Monitor Repairman
One benefit about the media's portrayal of Trump as a loose cannon was all the usual suspects were afraid to do anything.

Trump was Debo.

Now it's a free-for-all.

The grandkids convinced memaw to buy 'em Cookie Crunch and Jolt Cola. All bets are off.

God only knows what we about to see go down.

And rip on Debo.
Kvetch
AG
Manhattan said:

Old_Ag_91 said:

Trump let 5,000 Taliban fighters and Baradar out of prison in exchange for nothing. Afghanistan is his fault.

13 dead soldiers on you because you voted for a weak, feckless vegetable. You can rationalize all you want, but you're still the problem.
Kenneth_2003
AG
$240 Worth of Pudding said:

Ahhh, I must have misheard. Thx!
milner79
$240 Worth of Pudding said:

Hezbollah. Hamas. 'Horns. It's all the same.
Tea Party
C@LAg said:

Old_Ag_91 said:

yes. Putin and Russia is struggling for relevance and resources, as well as dealing with crap inside Russia. They needed the war as a diversion/they thought it was a slam dunk.

yes. Hamas was eventually going to do another in a long line of large attacks against Israel.

your burnt orange god would not have made a difference.

hth.

4 years of peace and your TDS says it was a fluke and say violence is inevitable so trump gets zero credit for the unprecedented four years of peace.

The hoops you people jump through is mind boggling to avoid acknowledging even the smallest of compliments to a buffoon president that did well 3 out of 4 years.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
Stat Monitor Repairman

Gonna hit ya with that double dip.
milner79
AgBQ-00 said:

What difference, at this point, does it make ... said someone ...
TRM
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Gonna hit ya with that double dip.
FIFY
Stat Monitor Repairman
milner79 said:

AgBQ-00 said:

What difference, at this point, does it make ... said someone ...

Followed closely by some people did something for greatest quotes of all time.

It's like you could be hearing this coming from your very own passenger seat ... but no .... these are people in the highest level of leadership with their hand on the wheel.

AggieMD95
AG
Manhattan said:

Old_Ag_91 said:

Another joke. Keep 'em coming
Manhattan
Yes, releasing 5,000 Taliban and Baradar is one of the biggest jokes done by any president in history.
The Kraken
AG
Old_Ag_91 said:

So what exactly would Trump have done, or what was Putin afraid he would do, if he was still in office? Bomb the Kremlin?
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.