Pence in a Cash Crunch

4,296 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 12 mo ago by UAS Ag
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like he'll be next to go.

rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
The Banned
Who could have possibly seen that one coming?
Burrus86
AG
AggieVictor10
AG
hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
Esteban du Plantier
AG
This isn't really news.

He's not a serious candidate for the presidency.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Who are the saps that gave them $3 million (other than himself)? I always wonder that when it comes to garbage candidates
HoustonAg2106
AG
AgCat93
AG
71 jock
Smallest nostrils in politics.
one safe place
While not at the joke level of a will hurd candidacy (lol), I didn't think pence had much chance to get any traction. He appears to be a boring person and it isn't as if he left much of a mark as VP.
aggiehawg
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Who are the saps that gave them $3 million (other than himself)? I always wonder that when it comes to garbage candidates
I have had the same question. Someone was not readng the room when.they put up that money.
annie88
AG
Who the hell give that lying piece of coward trash money?
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I could maybe see it if he was at least holding office of some sort. You are buying influence. But he's office-less and feckless
MD1993
AG
Pence speaking is like watching a sand timer, boring, steady and not that interesting.
TheCurl84
AG
You hate to see it
JWinTX
MD1993 said:

Pence speaking is like watching a sand timer, boring, steady and not that interesting.

He'd be an awesome neighbor, co-worker, parishioner, etc…but he's not Presidential material.
richardag
existential
My definition
  • a word way the hell overused to seemingly make people using it existentially intelligent
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
rocky the dog
AG

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
EX TEXASEX

aggiehawg
AG
richardag said:

existential
My definition
  • a word way the hell overused to seemingly make people using it existentially intelligent

Tried to read Jean Paul Sartre to grasp existentilism as humanism. Long book with a glossary of his terminology almost as long as his screed.

Gave up as it was not making sense to me at all. Much like psychobabble, philosophical babble where one has the create their own definitions just means they have nothing workable, nor even useful.
Whirligigs
JWinTX said:

MD1993 said:

He'd be an awesome neighbor, co-worker, parishioner, etc…but he's not Presidential material.

That dude would throw you under the bus the moment it came to it.
zephyr88
AG
Who would give money to the least interesting man in the country?
TAMUallen
AG
Good!

****ing sellsword
AgGrad99
AG
Good. We need to start thinking the herd and let a candidate start getting some traction. The attention is too fractured at the moment.
HalifaxAg
AG
Well bless his little heart
swampstander
AG
JWinTX said:

MD1993 said:

He'd be an awesome neighbor,
Hope he likes Tull.
Logos Stick
Esteban du Plantier said:

This isn't really news.

He's not a serious candidate for the presidency.

So he wants another position in the winners cabinet?

Makes no sense.

No, he's delusional and thought he could win after standing up to Trump.
Albatross Necklace
DannyDuberstein said:

I know a few Pence supporters and they are hardcore. The type that are upset about repealing blue laws. They view Pence as the only viable path to bring reformation America and cleanse it of its sin.

I wouldn't be surprised if they donated the maximum to his campaign. If you get 1,000 supporters like that nationwide, it's a couple million.
Artimus Gordon
AG
Pence is a real squarehead. Thinks millions of people like him. doesn't know it's past time to give up the ship. Times are getting tight and the population is tightening its belt to the max. One thing that had to go was contributions to political campaigns. of course politicians are too stupid to realize it.
96AgGrad
AG
He'll make a great usher at the next Republican convention.
northeastag
AG
Albatross Necklace said:

DannyDuberstein said:

I know a few Pence supporters and they are hardcore. The type that are upset about repealing blue laws. They view Pence as the only viable path to bring reformation America and cleanse it of its sin.

I wouldn't be surprised if they donated the maximum to his campaign. If you get 1,000 supporters like that nationwide, it's a couple million.
It would be interesting to know who they will support when Pence drops out (which seems inevitable). His stance on Ukraine is similar to Haley, so I would have thought most supporters would move to her. But his faith based support might go to DeSantis.
ts5641
Who would actually contribute to his campaign? Some dems I guess?
chris1515
AG

Served as Trump's VP, that's a stink that's hard to wash off.
Viewed as a traitor by the MAGA crowd.

Between that and a lack of charisma, not many supporters left!

Decay
AG
Some people think they can win by playing to the middle on some topics as a differentiator. I suppose it could work but not here... It's especially silly when he's basically only able to draw hardcore anti-abortion votes which don't overlap with a moderate platform at all. "Norms and values" appeals only work when they're not under siege by some of the people you're courting.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.