Maybe Tommy T shouldn't make wise cracks about Biden in stairs.

4,341 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by Mary Bailey
nhamp07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ouch.

Desert Fox
AG
That's exactly how he left the 50 Yard Line steakhouse in Lubbock once, too.
Philip J Fry
AG
Carrying two bags and it looks like it's misting outside. Biden just has to put one foot in front of another. Hardly a comparison
Irish 2.0
Tommy was carrying two bags. Biden only carries an empty suit.
captkirk
AG
Maybe Tommy should make use of the handrail. Its there for a reason
BluHorseShu
AG
Philip J Fry said:

Carrying two bags and it looks like it's misting outside. Biden just has to put one foot in front of another. Hardly a comparison
Because everyone with two carryon's falls down stairs when its misting? Just admit its funny. It doesn't mean you support Biden if you do....(at least outside F16)...
nhamp07
AG
BluHorseShu said:

Philip J Fry said:

Because everyone with two carryon's falls down stairs when its misting? Just admit its funny. It doesn't mean you support Biden if you do....(at least outside F16)...

Exactly. It's just funny.
A is A
AG
captkirk said:

With his third hand? Cause his other two hands are carrying bags.
He Who Shall Be Unnamed
Irish 2.0 said:

Tommy was carrying two bags. Biden only carries an empty suit.

Underrated post
DatTallArchitect
AG
Then why compare TT's fall to Biden in the title?
Dan Scott
AG
nhamp07
AG
DatTallArchitect said:

Tuberville yucked it up with reporters back in July over Biden experiencing a similar difficulty, saying, "You watch Joe Biden over in Europe. I mean, I'm afraid he's going to fall down every time I turn on television."

Irony is humor. People need to relax a bit.
DatTallArchitect
AG
nhamp07 said:

DatTallArchitect said:

Tuberville yucked it up with reporters back in July over Biden experiencing a similar difficulty, saying, "You watch Joe Biden over in Europe. I mean, I'm afraid he's going to fall down every time I turn on television."

Irony is humor. People need to relax a bit.
But its not at all like when Biden falls. Terrible comparison. If you want to laugh at TT falling while carrying his baggage in both hands, I can get that. To compare it to Biden is disingenuous
captkirk
AG
A is A said:

captkirk said:

With his third hand? Cause his other two hands are carrying bags.
Two bags hand 1

Rail hand 2

Not difficult
nhamp07
AG
People are too political if you can't laugh at the irony of a guy who's made fun of a guy on stairs busting his butt all the way down.

Too much defending your "team" at all times.

aggiehawg
AG
I haven't traveled in several years now but even I know to strap the smaller carryon to the wheeled one.
Oyster DuPree
AG
nhamp07 said:

People are too political if you can't laugh at the irony of a guy who's made fun of a guy on stairs busting his butt all the way down.

It's not funny because it's ironic. It's funny because he fell down the stairs
AggieVictor10
AG
Sometimes dudes just fall.
hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
AgNav93
AG
Got him.
Mary Bailey
nhamp07 said:

BluHorseShu said:

Philip J Fry said:

Exactly. It's just funny.
Or it's not? I feel like you're taking it personally that not everyone laughs at what you find funny.
Demosthenes81
AG
Where was a certain former CIA chief at the time of the stumble?
agz win
AG
Looks like he slipped on some karma. At least it wasn't face first. And what he did to that recruit was outrageous.
Dimebag Darrell
nhamp07 said:

Ouch.

Can you imagine your hero Joe Biden even walking with bags on flat ground in a stable and steady manner? I can't. This is embarrassing but happens. I am almost certainly the most athletic person on all of Texags (including former athletes but not some of the current ones) and I have had some weird falls in my life.

Tommy T is actually very sharp and physically fit for his age. Your boy Biden can barely walk, falls repeatedly with no luggage in hand, and has to be ushered and directed off stage all the time. He's completely lost.

Apples and oranges.
Gigem314
AG
The fact that certain people, especially the media, will make a big deal out of this while trying to minimize it when it happens numerous times with Biden tells you what you need to know.

Tommy T had an embarrassing moment and we'll all get a laugh, because it was truly an accident.

Biden does this regularly and he's protected, because it's not accident with him, it's a sign that he's in poor health.
Space-Tech
You can tell Tommy is a real blue collar kinda guy, I mean carrying your own Gucci bags off a private charter.
PERSON - WOMAN - MAN - CAMERA - TV
TexAg1987
I agree. TT should not be President either.
SockStilkings
When is this from? Assume its 2013 or 2014 as Miami Air has been defunct for several years and he is in coach not senator attire, wearing Adidas and Bearkats switched to UA in 2015 I believe.

Regardless, someone when digging in the Internet way back machine to find and post that video.
jja79
AG
Neither should Biden.
usmcbrooks
SockStilkings said:

When is this from? Assume its 2013 or 2014 as Miami Air has been defunct for several years and he is in coach not senator attire, wearing Adidas and Bearkats switched to UA in 2015 I believe.

Regardless, someone when digging in the Internet way back machine to find and post that video.

Yep shutdown in 2020. This is literally grabbing at straws for a gotcha.
. . .

Meanwhile, OP be like "MOVE ALONG! LEAVE JOE BIDEN ALONE!"
nhamp07 said:

He didn't even fall.

Move along there are more important things to complain about with him. I'm surprised he can even go up that many stairs that fast at 80 unassisted.
torrid
AG
nhamp07 said:

Ouch.

I give it 10/10.
torrid
AG
. . . said:

That one is just not fair. He wasn't just using pedal clips, but those awful "basket" style where you can't get your foot out quickly. Anyone who has used pedal clips has gone through this the first time. His staff should have gotten him a bike with regular pedals.
No Spin Ag
nhamp07 said:

Life is much more fun when you can spread the humor to both sides.

Double the pleasure, double the fun.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
. . .
WestTexasAg
AG
Desert Fox said:

That's exactly how he left the 50 Yard Line steakhouse in Lubbock once, too.
Hahaha! Cheese rolls and blueberry muffins still on the table.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.