Do you think Israel will ever suffer a mass exodus of people?

3,252 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by JonSnow
Andrew Dufresne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Call me a coward if you'd like, but if I had a young family living in Israel I'd seriously be weighing my options and considering leaving the country for good.

The constant threat of violence makes living a peaceful life virtually impossible.
Waffledynamics
AG
Where else would they go?
TxTarpon
Waffledynamics said:

Florida?
aggiebird02
If you felt that you were a devout holy man, living in your holy land, you may think differently about leaving…
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
No. This is the whole point of the creation of the State of Israel in 1948.

Gradaggie05
AG
I think they learned from the first one.
Dimebag Darrell
aggiephoenix02 said:

If you felt that you were a devout holy man, living in your holy land, you may think differently about leaving…
Most of them are secular. And ironically enough would probably vote dem if they moved here.
aggiebird02
To add to what I already posted;

you said, "the constant threat of violence makes living a peaceful life difficult"

I would say the constant threat of evil makes living a virtuous, righteous life difficult. That's universal, brother…
CSTXAg92
AG
Andrew Dufresne said:

Call me a coward if you'd like, but if I had a young family living in Israel I'd seriously be weighing my options and considering leaving the country for good.

The constant threat of violence makes living a peaceful life virtually impossible.
Glad we can count on you to stand and fight in America when the going gets tough Andrew.
Faustus
Movement of Jah people.
Andrew Dufresne
Living in the US proper has wayy more strategic advantages over living in Israel.

Terrible comparison. They are on a tiny island surrounded by hostile waters.
Urban Ag
AG
Andrew Dufresne said:

My wife and I will die in Texas.

But we want our sons to have other options, whatever and wherever, they may be.

So I get your point.

Is what it is.

CheeseSndwch
Waffledynamics said:

Over 10% of the Israeli population has dual citizenship. It's seen as an additional security measure should they need to flee the country, as well as influencing global politics, so obtaining/seeking dual citizenship is openly encouraged.
Urban Ag
AG
Andrew Dufresne said:

Living in the US proper has wayy more strategic advantages over living in Israel.

I have long thought that Israel should offer Mexico a crap ton on money to buy Baja and relocate there. The Jews would turn that peninsula in to an absolute oasis of awesomeness in 10 years min. Win for everyone.

I get the connection to the holy land. But there is a point where a better life and longevity should come in to play.
agAngeldad
NO. In fact, there will be a unification of Jewish people at some point to fight. Perhaps this is a prequel.

Albatross Necklace
Would they walk across the Mediterranean?

agdad4x
once they get their military going, I think there will be a mass exodus of invaders -
Antoninus
Dimebag Darrell said:

aggiephoenix02 said:

Most of them are secular. And ironically enough would probably vote dem if they moved here.
I think most would be considered "NeoCons" ... socially liberal and hawkish on defense issues.
Troglodyte
AG
Andrew Dufresne said:

I do some business in Israel. I have been there during a barrage of rockets from Gaza into Tel Aviv. I felt very safe the whole time. When I bring up the idea that Israel is a dangerous place, Israelis return with questions about the US (school shootings, percentage of gun ownership, tornados/hurricanes). I think its all what you are used to.

The vast majority of the population in Israel is in Tel Aviv and surrounding areas. This area is very safe. Jerusalem is very tourist driven. Most of the videos you see are in towns close to the Palestinian territories. The Jewish families that live in these areas are often orthodox and live there in order to expand the Jewish settlements in these areas. They know they are in high risk areas and do it because its their calling. They also get incentives to do so.
agz win
AG
Thinking Israelis would leave their homeland would be similar to thinking Texans would leave Texas.
fixer
No but I bet there will be a mass exodus from the democrats soon.
samurai_science
Troglodyte said:

Andrew Dufresne said:

I do some business in Israel. I have been there during a barrage of rockets from Gaza into Tel Aviv. I felt very safe the whole time. When I bring up the idea that Israel is a dangerous place, Israelis return with questions about the US (school shootings, percentage of gun ownership, tornados/hurricanes). I think its all what you are used to.

The vast majority of the population in Israel is in Tel Aviv and surrounding areas. This area is very safe. Jerusalem is very tourist driven. Most of the videos you see are in towns close to the Palestinian territories. The Jewish families that live in these areas are often orthodox and live there in order to expand the Jewish settlements in these areas. They know they are in high risk areas and do it because its their calling. They also get incentives to do so.
They should incentivize personal security like the old days.
nortex97
AG
They've left before, but didn't have to crawl through a sewer to escape.

I think they stay this time.
fc2112
Their only Exodus was the other direction.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Andrew Dufresne said:

Some people actually have a cause and it is not all about them. It is about their country and people. You don't get it because you've probably never been compelled to that level of commitment for your nation and community, and okay. To answer your question…no. I'd be surprised.
Im Gipper
Thinking that way does not make you a coward.

The thing is, the Israelis are cut from a different cloth. They view being there as a higher purpose. To leave would be a betrayal of who they are in their own existence.

I'm Gipper
ord89
AG
No.
Shoefly!
AG
Andrew Dufresne said:

I hope not, they'll come over here and vote demtard.
milner79
Andrew Dufresne said:

I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying.

You said so yourself.
cevans_40
AG
OP's butthole would have been made into a canoe by the sisters.
Troglodyte
AG
It seems like they elect Bibi twice a year for the past 4 years or so. I doubt they go from Bibi to Biden.

I have no idea why American Jews tend to vote Dems.
kb2001
AG
The Jews have been s**t on by damn near everybody for over 5000 years. They always had the mindset of bear the burden and keep the faith. It was in Israel when they said enough is enough, and they stood to fight against the latest band who would see them exterminated. They had been migrating back to their homeland since the very late 1800s, and WWII accelerated that move. The Hebrews have been there for 11,000 years, and I don't see them ever standing down again.

No matter how many Nazi revivalist groups stand against them, call for their removal from their homeland, and criticize them for responding to deadly attacks in kind, I don't think they'll be swayed again. The marxists hate Jews because their messiah Karl hated Jews, it's just more antisemitism. You already have some peoples calling for their genocide for the last 40 years, now the US marxists are joining that call under the guise of anti-Zionism.

BonfireNerd04
Israel has already suffered two mass exoduses: First by the Babylonians, and then by the Romans. They're not doing it again.
FIDO*98*
AG
Urban Ag said:

I have long thought that Israel should offer Mexico a crap ton on money to buy Baja and relocate there. The Jews would turn that peninsula in to an absolute oasis of awesomeness in 10 years min. Win for everyone.

Funny, I've said for years Texas should just donate a 5 mile wide swath of land on our southern border to Israel if we wanted to solve illegal immigration
Illuminati Overlord
Buddhism is the precursor to Judaism which is the 2nd of the holy trinity, Christianity is the 3rd, and Islam is the 4th which the number 4 has negative connotations within Asian cultures.

The New World Order of moving people around to the lands that would best suit their abilities, Africans to North America, Arabs/Saudis to Venezuela/South and Central America, India to South America. Exodus of current inhabitants from Africa and India. Europe/Africa (Christianity/Judaism) to the west of India, Central/East Asia as the Buddhist center, North/South America as Islam to the East.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.