Israel/Hamas going at it

1,667,067 Views | 9813 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by AtticusMatlock
Who?mikejones!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://instagr.am/p/CzCcyh1rstZ

This video is from the music festival. The amount of gunfire is insane
buzzardb267
AG
FTAG 2000 said:

74OA said:

IDF attacking towards the coast to cut Gaza in half and isolate Gaza City from the south. This why Israel has been pressuring Palestinians civilians to move south and away from that northern city. Moving will more safely separate them from Hamas which is apparently predominantly sheltering underneath that city.

STRATEGY
Israel is pumping purple smoke into tunnels and then dropping guided munitions anywhere it vents.

Good hunting.
Same way we used to find leaks in sanitary sewer collection systems, except with white smoke and we didn't bomb the leaks!
"ROGER - OUT"
LMCane
Ag with kids
AG
Rossticus said:

SA scrapping with Houthis as they continue to try lobbing missiles at Israel over Saudi territory.

It would be interesting if this event actually HELPED the Saudi-Israel peace talks in the end.

SA's #1 enemy is ALSO Iran...
Rossticus
One can hope.
nortex97
AG

Apparently 'endless' shelling/airstrikes this am in Gaza, which is just fine by me:

Logos Stick
The Fall Guy
AG
https://m.jpost.com/international/article-770921

THIS is why they are fighting. Read his words. Screw the UN.
Ag87H2O
AG
"Erdan made it clear to the council members that despite their silence, Israel will continue to defend itself in the war against Hamas in Gaza: "The people of Israel are strong, we cannot be broken, and we are not going anywhere. Many have tried to destroy us, but we are here to stay. Israel will win, crush Hamas, and bring back the hostages."

Good for Israel. They aren't listening to the miscreants at the U.N. Once again they're going to show the world what happens when you go after the Israeli people. Hamas is going to be taken out despite their U.N. apologist's and enabler's hollow demands.
Catag94
AG
Good for Erdan and good for israel. He is right. The fact that the UN doesn't stand in condemnation of Hamas' gruesome and inhumane acts on October 7th is chilling.
Ag with kids
AG
Catag94 said:

Good for Erdan and good for israel. He is right. The fact that the UN doesn't stand in condemnation of Hamas' gruesome and inhumane acts on October 7th is chilling unsurprising.
fify
Kozmozag
Israel needs to kill all these hamas spokesperson s and politicians.
LMCane
Good Video of IDF moving in Gaza

interesting this is clearly Gaza

and yet the troops don't seem overly concerned with snipers
LMCane
Ag87H2O said:

"Erdan made it clear to the council members that despite their silence, Israel will continue to defend itself in the war against Hamas in Gaza: "The people of Israel are strong, we cannot be broken, and we are not going anywhere. Many have tried to destroy us, but we are here to stay. Israel will win, crush Hamas, and bring back the hostages."

Good for Israel. They aren't listening to the miscreants at the U.N. Once again they're going to show the world what happens when you go after the Israeli people. Hamas is going to be taken out despite their U.N. apologist's and enabler's hollow demands.

the IDF was able to rescue one soldier 24 hours ago which is great

but in reality- why would Hamas release any of the hostages at this point?

if Israel is legitimately going to end Hamas, what does Hamas have to gain in any deal for the civilians?

I wouldn't be surprised if Hamas has already begun murdering all of them just to prevent more from being liberated.
P.U.T.U
AG
LMCane said:

Good Video of IDF moving in Gaza

interesting this is clearly Gaza

and yet the troops don't seem overly concerned with snipers
Likely have already done scans with thermal and know no one is in the area. If I read correctly they have already laid down smoke in tunnels nearby so not overly concerned with those either
LMCane
nortex97 said:

Apparently 'endless' shelling/airstrikes this am in Gaza, which is just fine by me:

Really do not like these tactical operations where IDF soldiers constantly clump together

and are in large groups rather than completely spread out over a larger area

and the armor and artillery units do the same thing jamming up one field with 100 AFVs just waiting for a suicide drone or missile hit.

they are really lucky they are not facing an actual combined arms foe- because if that was in Ukraine they would all be dead in 6 minutes.
fc2112
WikiLeaks saying Israel's plan is really total expulsion of Palestinians from Gaza. I'm personally fine with that, but some will have kittens about expelling the Palestinians from their "open air prison".

LMCane
Agthatbuilds said:

https://instagr.am/p/CzCcyh1rstZ

This video is from the music festival. The amount of gunfire is insane
That is the only question that is left:

did Hamas know that music festival was going on and prepare a plan of attack beforehand?

because we do know for a fact that Hamas hit teams had detailed maps of the Kibbutz they attacked, down to the number of people in each family and where the safe room was located.

obviously some of the Palestinians who worked in the Kibbutz gave those plans to Hamas beforehand.

I find it unbelievable that it was just "dumb luck" that suddenly large groups of Hamas stumble on to the Reim Rave Festival from all directions by accident.
LMCane
fc2112 said:

WikiLeaks saying Israel's plan is really total expulsion of Palestinians from Gaza. I'm personally fine with that, but some will have kittens about expelling the Palestinians from their "open air prison".

that's BS

the title on the header is "Misrad Ha"modayeen" which is Ministry of Intelligence

it's not real.
nortex97
AG
I've been waiting on what media outlet would pick up on that claim. I've read it from many sources in twitter/x but I don't think it is true at all. Some of it is faked stamps on documents and some of it is just gossip from what I have seen (and refrained from posting) but I guess anything is possible.

The issue with the veracity/being 'possibly' true is that it would enrage the Egyptians absolutely into war. That's not something Israel wants. And it also wouldn't, secondarily, get the Gaza population much further away from Israel. Sure, they could then secure the 'strip' but at what benefit?

Finally, my other (and really primary) issue is that 'refugee's would then be flown en masse (hundreds of thousands) to the US. I definitely don't want genocidal Gazans moving next door to me or my family, but I also don't think Israel would risk substantial breaks in US support to make that happen.

LMCane
fc2112 said:

as I surmised, this is complete fabrication to harm Israel

here are the ACTUAL Ministries that make up the Israeli government.

Official Ministries

there is no "Ministry of Intelligence" much less a Ministry which comes up with a plan from Intel officials to create a policy of moving millions of people.

it would be like the CIA coming up with a plan to move 2 million drug dealers from New Mexico into Mexico. does that sound like something the CIA would be doing on their own without a politician telling them to do it?
LMCane
LMCane
nortex97
AG
A map doesn't make for a tactical plan though.

The Gaza metro has to be utterly destroyed, and then patrols/regular human and AI/drone surveillance to ensure it is not rebuilt.
LMCane
Happy Halloween Hamas!!

Houston Lee
AG
Once Israel takes over Gaza and eliminates all of Hamas, they should put the remaining Palestinians to work rebuilding their city. You know there will be billions of dollars flowing in to help. They should then govern the area as an occupying force, but give the remainders "jobs" to clean up their own crap.

The world needs to understand, that the quicker Israel can eliminate Hamas, the quicker they will be allowed to bring in aid and start to rebuild. The world should be calling for all of Hamas to surrender so this can end. But won't call for it.
LMCane
CDUB98
AG
LMCane said:

I find it interesting how freely the soldiers are walking about. How are they so sure there's no ambushes or snipers lurking about?
CDUB98
AG
Houston Lee said:

Once Israel takes over Gaza and eliminates all of Hamas, they should put the remaining Palestinians to work rebuilding their city. You know there will be billions of dollars flowing in to help. They should then govern the area as an occupying force, but give the remainders "jobs" to clean up their own crap.
I like this idea.

It gives them an opportunity to be more "normal." As in, have a job, get a paycheck, provide for family. Less time or strength to think about being terrorists. They may even find they like living in peace having food on their table. It's a long shot, but ya never know.

Much like here, the change has to come from the start with the teachers and parents. Stop making hate for the Jews the underlying philosophy of everything they do.
TexasAggie_02
AG
They probably knew about the festival, but the location was kept secret from the attendees until the day prior. So I think Hamas just got lucky on that instance.
BULL
AG
all that sounds good in theory.....but the "Hate" has been indoctrinated so deep into the culture it's going to be very difficult for this to "work" in the long run. The young bucks growing up will remember their city being blown apart by the Jews. The Palestinians will forget about that horrible Saturday in a year or so. (meaning they started all this). The unrest is embedded in their culture for generations.
2000AgPhD
I think the main issue is that Gaza is one gigantic terrorist stud farm - that is all they produce and export. Letting the Gazan "civilians" rebuild will, I am afraid, just mean they will rebuild their terror state.
doubledog
Just for the sake of discussion.
The Gaza strip is about 100-130ft above sea level. If one starts pumping sea water into these tunnels (10 to 50ft below the surface) then how long would it take to fill them up?

It is like fire ants, flush them out.
LMCane
The Arrow air defense system intercepted a surface-to-surface missile

launched from the "Red Sea area" at Israel, the military said Tuesday, in the first operational use of the long-range system during the war with Hamas.

The missile was believed to have been launched by the Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen, aimed for the southernmost city of Eilat.

In a statement, the Israel Defense Forces said that air force systems tracked the missile's trajectory and intercepted it "at the most appropriate operational time and location." …

The IDF also said fighter jets downed another two "hostile targets" believed to be drones that were flying in the Red Sea area during the morning.
10andBOUNCE
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 194 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.