Israel/Hamas going at it

1,667,495 Views | 9813 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by AtticusMatlock
Player To Be Named Later
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
10andBOUNCE said:

The response from the rest of the world is far more concerning to me at this point, beyond what the radical jihadist groups do and stand for. Makes me just want to cry seeing people across the world celebrating what is happening and seeking out Jews. If God hadn't promised he'd never flood the earth again, I'm sure we'd all be needing to build ourselves arcs right about now.
What he has promised for those folks will have them wishing for a flood instead.
Joes
10andBOUNCE said:

The response from the rest of the world is far more concerning to me at this point, beyond what the radical jihadist groups do and stand for. Makes me just want to cry seeing people across the world celebrating what is happening and seeking out Jews. If God hadn't promised he'd never flood the earth again, I'm sure we'd all be needing to build ourselves arcs right about now.
It's Jews right now but for 99% of the Jihadists and their leftist sympathizers it's white westerners in general that are the target. Europe and the US are just a hair behind, we're next. And the rest of the world will be just as unsympathetic.
maddiedou
AG
But it is only about land
BadMoonRisin
AG
This. the windowlickers on reddit were like ItZ aBoUt LaNd, not religion!

When asked why in almost every video, they are seen screaming "Allah Akbar", there was complete silence. Or excusing it like "oh well, people say god bless you that arent religious when you sneeze, this is just what they say over there".

Um ok.
Street Fighter
AG
will25u said:

Unconfirmed

Theyll only do that as a pack of dogs, segregate them out from the mob and they wont be so confident.
Houston Lee
AG
This sure seems like the war is going to escalate beyond Israel and Gaza.
Dan Scott
AG
Rockets have been launched from Syria, Yemen, Iraq by Iranian proxy groups while Saudi Arabia has been relatively quiet. The cynical side of me sees a Sunni force funded by US, Israel, and Saudi to create trouble in Syria and Iraq again. How Bashar Al-Asad is still alive is a miracle to me.
Dan Scott
AG
More US air strikes.

45-70Ag
AG
Wrong link
BadMoonRisin
AG
Redacted so as to not derail.
will25u

Lots of military cargo planes to the ME.

TommyBrady
AG
IDF are using robots to help search tunnels. U.S. drones are all over Syria right now to help protect troops on ground as well as to help hunt down any weapons trying to be brought into Lebannon
will25u
will25u
ttu_85
Dan Scott said:

Al Jazeera reporting fighting has gotten most intense between Israel and Hezbollah and maybe the 3rd part of war has begun. Hezbollah reportedly took down an Israeli drone and one of their rockets landed in residential neighborhood in Israel.
Compared to that ass-kicking the Israeli's are handing out its like Hamas-Hezbollah has finally scored a field goal. The score as of 10-10-23 is 135 to 3. Congrats. They got a drone !! Meanwhile another Israeli laser or GPS guided munition hits another bad-guy ammo dump or terrorist concentration with precision.
ttu_85
Agthatbuilds said:

Wow China faking real world facts. Shocker they have been doing this with economic data for a year.
Dan Scott
AG
Hezbollah appears to be joining the war. Their leader Hassan Nasrullah has been quiet but earlier this week Hezbollah released this tease with the caption "Wait for him"

Then today Hezbollah released this tease

And it's being reported he will make his first public speech since this all started Friday 3PM Lebanon time.
JayHowdy!
Dan Scott said:

Hezbollah appears to be joining the war. Their leader Hassan Nasrullah has been quiet but earlier this week Hezbollah released this tease with the caption "Wait for him"

Then today Hezbollah released this tease

And it's being reported he will make his first public speech since this all started Friday 3PM Lebanon time.

I don't get why they announce on a Sunday a speech for Friday? Everything could change by then.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Joes said:

10andBOUNCE said:

It's Jews right now but for 99% of the Jihadists and their leftist sympathizers it's white westerners in general that are the target. Europe and the US are just a hair behind, we're next. And the rest of the world will be just as unsympathetic.

This. It's funny seeing all these "Queers for palestine" protesters and all of these leftist academics pushing the anti-Israeli narrative as if hamas and palestinians wouldn't treat them like third class citizens, if not outright murder them, given a majority and opportunity. They celebrate Islam as the beautiful religion of peace, but Islam would crush them and everyone else in the West without a second thought the second it had the opportunity, and it will if it ever does.
nortex97
AG
will25u
zgolfz85
AG
The Russians storming the airports didn't appear to me all middle easterners and far from it. That tells me the anti-Israeli (anti jew let's be honest) propaganda in Russia must be raging
TAMUallen
AG
zgolfz85 said:

The Russians storming the airports didn't appear to me all middle easterners and far from it. That tells me the anti-Israeli (anti jew let's be honest) propaganda in Russia must be raging

It was dagestan... majority muslim. Not an anti Israeli Russian propaganda issue
GAC06
AG
zgolfz85 said:

It's Dagestan. They are a mix of Caucasian/Turkic ethnicities but Muslim
zgolfz85
AG
Ah didn't realize that was all the same airport
The Fall Guy
AG
Dan Scott said:

More US air strikes.

Nothing in the news this happened.
Junction71
AG
That video from Nasralluh is interesting. Muslims (Shia) believe their messiah, the Mahdi or 12th Imam, will return during a time of violent warfare and that they can hasten his return. This Imam supposedly disappeared down a well centuries ago.
one safe place
I wish they would go to daily body counts on the news like was done during the Vietnam War. That way I could keep up with who is doing what.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Quote:

decamped
BadMoonRisin
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Quote:

decamped

Arent the Hamas leaders shooting ghost loads from Qatar? What the hell does this matter?
Raiderjay
BadMoonRisin said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Quote:

decamped

Arent the Hamas leaders shooting ghost loads from Qatar? What the hell does this matter?
exactly.....
Krazykat
AG
Great! So now we have Iran and Turkey threatening to intervene.
The Fall Guy
AG
Krazykat said:

Did I miss something about Turkey intervening?
The Fall Guy
AG
Had to dig to find this. US did hit Iranian proxies again today.

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-770748
TAMUallen
AG
The Fall Guy said:

Krazykat said:

Did I miss something about Turkey intervening?

Nah, that'd be WWIII level.

It's more of Erdogan acting like a fool and trying to seem even less western. So nothing new at all with Iran or Turkey
First Page Last Page
Page 190 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.