Israel/Hamas going at it

1,667,534 Views | 9813 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by AtticusMatlock
BQ_90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
flakrat said:

Can't believe Mossad hasn't erased him by now.

They won't do,anything to,him because the US is protecting Qatar
knj2417
AG
TAMUallen said:

Dan Scott said:

Saw a report that hostage negotiations are ongoing. If Israel's stated goal is to destroy Hamas, why would Hamas release hostages. Israel isn't going to let Hamas exist because 250 hostages were released. I don't see what's the point of negotiating for either side.

Who knows what they'd even give to Hamas in exchange but of course they want to successfully rescue hostages if there's a chance

They are asking for Palestinian prisoners, probably higher ranking Hamas operatives captured before the war started
aggiehawg
AG
Any live feeds working?

TIA.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
https://www.youtube.com/live/VpF3b5bsVXY?si=mtNmbUzoCpGl9zXZ

This the feed I've been running recently
Mas89
AG
BQ_90 said:

flakrat said:

Don't bet the farm on that. He is definitely on the list. Just a matter of when.
Robert L. Peters
BQ_90 said:

flakrat said:

He's dead. Maybe not tomorrow or next year. But he's already dead and he knows it.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
richardag
ABATTBQ11 said:

Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

laavispa said:

Hamas hails UN resolution calling for ceasefire, demands its immediate implementation

By JACOB MAGID and AFP28 October 2023, 12:23 am
  • [url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Hamas+hails+UN+resolution+calling+for+ceasefire%2C+demands+its+immediate+implementation&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.timesofisrael.com%2Fliveblog_entry%2Fhamas-hails-un-resolution-calling-for-ceasefire-demands-its-immediate-implementation%2F&via=timesofisrael][/url]

Hamas welcomes the passage of a UN General Assembly resolution urging a ceasefire in Gaza and calls for its immediate implementation, including the entry of fuel and relief materials for civilians in the Strip, the terror group says in a statement.

The UNGA resolution passed overwhelmingly, though it did not include any mention of Hamas, leading the US and the vast majority of Western nations to avoid giving their support.

The rival Palestinian Authority's foreign ministry also welcomes the resolution, saying that as Israel's campaign "reaches a new peak of brutality," there is "a solid international position rejecting Israel's unhinged aggression."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/hamas-hails-un-resolution-calling-for-ceasefire-demands-its-immediate-implementation/

As an old buddy once said, "screaming like a boke d*** dog" .

"Israel's unhinged aggression"? Really? Really? The gall of those Palestinian ****s.

I feel like hamas and the palestinians truly don't believe they did exactly what they celebrated and bragged about doing. Saw a hamas leader walked out of a BBC interview when confronted with it, saying they didn't target or kill civilians. It's like they're in complete denial that they're animals when they were so proud of it just a couple of weeks ago. It's like they're proud of terrorism until they have to own it and how much people hate them for it
I believe they know damn well what they did. They are evil and count on the idiots falling for their bull***** Unfortunately, there is a significant portion of the western world populated by idiots.
Just my opinion
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
ProgN
richardag said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

laavispa said:

Hamas hails UN resolution calling for ceasefire, demands its immediate implementation

• [url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Hamas+hails+UN+resolution+calling+for+ceasefire%2C+demands+its+immediate+implementation&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.timesofisrael.com%2Fliveblog_entry%2Fhamas-hails-un-resolution-calling-for-ceasefire-demands-its-immediate-implementation%2F&via=timesofisrael][/url]
Hamas welcomes the passage of a UN General Assembly resolution urging a ceasefire in Gaza and calls for its immediate implementation, including the entry of fuel and relief materials for civilians in the Strip, the terror group says in a statement.

The UNGA resolution passed overwhelmingly, though it did not include any mention of Hamas, leading the US and the vast majority of Western nations to avoid giving their support.

The rival Palestinian Authority's foreign ministry also welcomes the resolution, saying that as Israel's campaign "reaches a new peak of brutality," there is "a solid international position rejecting Israel's unhinged aggression."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/hamas-hails-un-resolution-calling-for-ceasefire-demands-its-immediate-implementation/

"Israel's unhinged aggression"? Really? Really? The gall of those Palestinian ****s.

I feel like hamas and the palestinians truly don't believe they did exactly what they celebrated and bragged about doing. Saw a hamas leader walked out of a BBC interview when confronted with it, saying they didn't target or kill civilians. It's like they're in complete denial that they're animals when they were so proud of it just a couple of weeks ago. It's like they're proud of terrorism until they have to own it and how much people hate them for it
I believe they know damn well what they did. They are evil and count on the idiots falling for their bull***** Unfortunately, there is a significant portion of the western world populated by idiots.
Just my opinion
They know exactly what they did, as do their supporters. What they didn't expect is the severity of Israel's resolve and bombardment. They knew they f'ed up when Israel blew up 2 of their big mosques that they stored munitions in on the first night. They expected Israel to backdown due to world wide pressure, but Israel rightfully told the world to GFY and are now proceeding to exterminate the Hamas savages. Now the Palestinians want mercy. I want Israel to relentlessly punish them.
rab79
AG
knj2417 said:

TAMUallen said:

Dan Scott said:

Saw a report that hostage negotiations are ongoing. If Israel's stated goal is to destroy Hamas, why would Hamas release hostages. Israel isn't going to let Hamas exist because 250 hostages were released. I don't see what's the point of negotiating for either side.

Who knows what they'd even give to Hamas in exchange but of course they want to successfully rescue hostages if there's a chance

They are asking for Palestinian prisoners, probably higher ranking Hamas operatives captured before the war started

Release whichever palestinians they want as long as they are released in gaza.
EskimoJoe
rab79 said:

knj2417 said:

TAMUallen said:

Dan Scott said:

plant tracking devices in them and turn them loose.
LMCane
rab79 said:

knj2417 said:

TAMUallen said:

Dan Scott said:

supposedly Hamas demanding the release of "all security prisoners" from Israeli jails

which is strange, because obviously they are going to demand a ceasefire as well

if not, Israel can release all 6000 terrorists into Gaza

and then an hour later go in and eliminate them.
TAMUallen
AG
LMCane said:

rab79 said:

knj2417 said:

TAMUallen said:

Dan Scott said:

supposedly Hamas demanding the release of "all security prisoners" from Israeli jails

which is strange, because obviously they are going to demand a ceasefire as well

That'd never happen. You don't release 6k combatants in an active war the size of Gaza
XXXVII
TAMUallen said:

LMCane said:

rab79 said:

knj2417 said:

TAMUallen said:

Dan Scott said:

That'd never happen. You don't release 6k combatants in an active war the size of Gaza

They should execute them all. Drain on resources.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
aggiehawg
AG
ABATTBQ11
AG
EskimoJoe said:

rab79 said:

knj2417 said:

TAMUallen said:

Dan Scott said:

plant tracking devices in them and turn them loose.

Bomb vests
GAC06
AG
aggiehawg said:

Ford is near the end of her scheduled cruise. Could stay on, but could also go home with a new carrier there.
UAS Ag
nm

Forgot this thread needs to keep focused.
GAC06
AG
TAMUallen said:

LMCane said:

rab79 said:

knj2417 said:

TAMUallen said:

Dan Scott said:

Israel released 1027 prisoners to get Gilad Shalit back.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilad_Shalit_prisoner_exchange
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Ford is near the end of her scheduled cruise. Could stay on, but could also go home with a new carrier there.
Did not know that. Thank you.
GAC06
AG
My wife's cousin is with that battle group. Probably won't see him this Christmas but it would be nice.
nortex97
AG

They know exactly what they did and are doing.

This guy is a Pakistani senator;

The Fall Guy
AG
https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-770653

Czech minister calls to leave UN for UN not condeming Hamas
10andBOUNCE
AG
What a shame

YouBet
AG
The Fall Guy said:

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-770653

Czech minister calls to leave UN for UN not condeming Hamas

So this was a different vote than the one previously discussed....this one was some resolution to back Palestine/Hamas and only 14 countries voted against it including us, Israel, Czech, and a few other rando countries.

What is context of this resolution?
ABATTBQ11
AG
ProgN said:

richardag said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

laavispa said:

Just my opinion
They know exactly what they did, as do their supporters. What they didn't expect is the severity of Israel's resolve and bombardment. They knew they f'ed up when Israel blew up 2 of their big mosques that they stored munitions in on the first night. They expected Israel to backdown due to world wide pressure, but Israel rightfully told the world to GFY and are now proceeding to exterminate the Hamas savages. Now the Palestinians want mercy. I want Israel to relentlessly punish them.

I know they know what they did. They'll say they did and deny it in the same sentence.

I think they're trying to play the victim not only to the rest of the world, but to themselves. They want to be proud of murdering Israeli children, but now they have to reconcile that with their holier than though attitude and the world calling them out as animals and turning a blind eye to their slaughter.

They did **** up, and they all deserve this. They bred and created hamas. I hope Israel levels the entire gaza strip and leaves them with nothing. The world needs to be rid of this trash.
Who?mikejones!
Ferg
LMCane said:

rab79 said:

knj2417 said:

TAMUallen said:

Dan Scott said:

Give them all a new pair of shoes and cell phones(with gps) and then bang!
will25u
Unconfirmed

HarryJ33tamu
will25u said:

Unconfirmed

Start mowing 'em down. They'll turn around.
The Fall Guy
AG
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/flight-from-israel-to-russias-dagestan-diverts-as-pro-palestinian-mob-storms-terminal/

Its real

Plane landed at an alternate airport but there were riots at that airport also.
No Spin Ag
HarryJ33tamu said:

will25u said:

Unconfirmed

Start mowing 'em down. They'll turn around.

If that's confirmed and current, how poor is Russian security that something like that can happen? It's been made to seem for decades that there's an extremely tight lid on anything that's a disruption.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Rebel Yell
AG
This is sickening.

Build It
AG
Hamas has been in the US a long time. Since the breakup of the Holy Land Foundation years ago many of them started other groups around the country. The FBI knows about them all, and they are still here coordinating, fundraising, and trafficking in arms.

Way past time to expose them all. If they do, many politicians going down with the rest of the anti-semites.

Dan Scott
AG
Al Jazeera reporting fighting has gotten most intense between Israel and Hezbollah and maybe the 3rd part of war has begun. Hezbollah reportedly took down an Israeli drone and one of their rockets landed in residential neighborhood in Israel.
10andBOUNCE
AG
The response from the rest of the world is far more concerning to me at this point, beyond what the radical jihadist groups do and stand for. Makes me just want to cry seeing people across the world celebrating what is happening and seeking out Jews. If God hadn't promised he'd never flood the earth again, I'm sure we'd all be needing to build ourselves arcs right about now.
First Page Last Page
Page 189 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.