Israel/Hamas going at it

1,668,226 Views | 9815 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Brother Shamus
Old May Banker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can nearly guarantee that Israeli intelligence knows where some entrances are... Gaza is small. Find a place to connect the tunnel system to the Mediterranean and let nature do her thing.
Ciboag96
Rossticus said:

So Rocket attack gets you a warning? **** that noise. A rocket attack should get you 4x the response and immediately. Train them ****ers to expect the worst response, not a pissy little warning.
Rossticus
Rossticus
Ciboag96 said:

Rossticus said:

So Rocket attack gets you a warning? **** that noise. A rocket attack should get you 4x the response and immediately. Train them ****ers to expect the worst response, not a pissy little warning.

Yep.

Rossticus
Hubert J. Farnsworth
I know this probably wouldn't be reported, but does the IDF possibly have an underground operation going on(similar to ww1 tunneling) to try and sniff out and destroy Hamas' tunnels?
CDUB98
AG
Rossticus said:

I'm shocked he actually said something correct.
Rossticus
Tailgate88
AG
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

I know this probably wouldn't be reported, but does the IDF possibly have an underground operation going on(similar to ww1 tunneling) to try and sniff out and destroy Hamas' tunnels?
Once we find them:

CDUB98
AG
I say, just start finding entrances and blow them up to seal them off one by one.

Those cockroaches will either start coming out other holes, or be sealed away in their tombs.
Logos Stick
Rossticus said:

Ok, but who killed them? Hamas or Israel?
DCPD158
AG
CDUB98 said:

I say, just start finding entrances and blow them up to seal them off one by one.

Those cockroaches will either start coming out other holes, or be sealed away in their tombs.
The issue there is that hostages could be located in these tunnels.

Why not knock out gas?
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
Not a Bot
AG
GE
AG
Rossticus said:

He has surprised me by saying some of the right things during this conflict.
LMCane
Three fewer Hamas terrorists on 7 October

look at how calm these civilians are walking out of the Kibbutz- that in itself is insane.

LMCane
Rossticus said:

the only intelligent thing coming out of his mouth the last 3 years

NO ONE from the media even tries to confirm these numbers from Hamas. they literally are making them up every day

is there anyone who believes that in a territory of 273 square miles that Hamas knows exactly how many civilians have been killed?!?
LMCane
CDUB98 said:

that won't work if the IDF seals up a tunnel in Gaza City-

but the other entrance comes out 10 miles to the south in the "non-attack" zone.
zgolfz85
AG
Rossticus said:

Wow surprisingly good biden there…he'll **** it up with something super dumb later
agent-maroon
AG
DCPD158 said:

CDUB98 said:

Why not knock out gas?

Knock out gas without a quick rescue is called suffocation. It sucks, but we're not getting live hostages out of those tunnels unless the terrorist return them.

If there becomes a point where hope for the hostages is lost, just find an entrance and start pumping pure propane without the mercaptan odor. It's denser than air so it will sink and it will eventually find its own ignition source then BOOM go the tunnels. Even if it never ignites it will suffocate them. Transporting the LPG tanks would be a problem but a couple of 1000 gal tankers could really mess things up
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CDUB98
AG
LMCane said:

CDUB98 said:

that won't work if the IDF seals up a tunnel in Gaza City-

but the other entrance comes out 10 miles to the south in the "non-attack" zone.
Just my opinion, but there shouldn't be a "non-attack zone."

And you state exactly what I want to happen. Once they start scurrying out those holes, nail it with a bomb. Boom, another hole plugged.
txags92
AG
agent-maroon said:

DCPD158 said:

CDUB98 said:

Why not knock out gas?

Knock out gas without a quick rescue is called suffocation. It sucks, but we're not getting live hostages out of those tunnels unless the terrorist return them.

If there becomes a point where hope for the hostages is lost, just find an entrance and start pumping pure propane without the mercaptan odor. It's denser than air so it will sink and it will eventually find its own ignition source then BOOM go the tunnels. Even if it never ignites it will suffocate them. Transporting the LPG tanks would be a problem but a couple of 1000 gal tankers could really mess things up
Just park a couple of tanks over the entrances with their engines running. Fill those tunnels up with CO.
2023NCAggies
CDUB98 said:

I think they'd want to flood them before entering but it does not look like it will happen

They will have to deal with opening hidden all over the place where the guys attack and run back to them

That is their greatest advantages right now, surprise attacks from those tunnels, well one of them.

Need to destroy that early, flood them, blow up the entrances you know about. and blow up that fuel
fullback44
AG
TAMUallen said:

LMCane said:

Time for a biblical flood
man I tell you what, Ive been in the chemical and petrochemical business my entire life, if they want some ideas on what to put in the water when the flood the tunnels, I may have a few suggestions, you could really F them up by just adding certain chemicals to the water... even if it didnt drown them, they wouldn't be able to breath and would have to come up out of the tunnels
Raiderjay
Rumors streaming that Hamas announced they will launch a massive rocket attack at midnight Gaza /4 pm CT.
SidetrackAg
AG
Raiderjay said:

Rumors streaming that Hamas announced they will launch a massive rocket attack at midnight Gaza /4 pm CT.
Why would they announce that?
Raiderjay
That's what I was thinking as well, but we will see.....
Ferg
Need to flood them with Fresh Water, so that they don't get blamed for the damage Egypt did to the water supply when they flooded them with Salt Water.
richardag
Rossticus said:

No warning, just respond. Why in the hell would you warn them? Idiot in chief
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
2023NCAggies
Ferg said:

Need to flood them with Fresh Water, so that they don't get blamed for the damage Egypt did to the water supply when they flooded them with Salt Water.
Not very many fresh lakes around that area
flakrat
AG
2023NCAggies said:

Ferg said:

Once in a thousand year micro flood that only affects Gaza?
Ferg
flakrat said:

2023NCAggies said:

Ferg said:

Once in a thousand year micro flood that only affects Gaza?
Israel supplies them their fresh water and are experts at Desalinization.
mts6175
AG
I know everyone wants to rush in, it it's a lot easier to park drones in the sky for a few weeks and find where the ants are coming in and out of the ant hill then start picking them off under IR when they start squirting out.
2000AgPhD
mts6175 said:

I know everyone wants to rush in, it it's a lot easier to park drones in the sky for a few weeks and find where the ants are coming in and out of the ant hill then start picking them off under IR when they start squirting out.
This.
dthom
AG
samurai_science
2023NCAggies said:

Ferg said:

Israel has returned much of the area back to the land of "milk and honey", the other cultures near them are locusts.
First Page Last Page
Page 181 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.