Israel/Hamas going at it

1,669,525 Views | 9815 Replies | Last: 21 hrs ago by Brother Shamus
10andBOUNCE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mas89
AG
JFABNRGR
AG
10andBOUNCE said:

So their now setting up an excuse. Gimmie a break. Next well be seeing drug rehab recommendations.
Kozmozag
How did hamas take political power in gaza? Elections?
agent-maroon
AG
Is this drug what makes them dance in the streets celebrating the murder of women and babies?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
nortex97
AG
Yes. Biden's Hamas Helper trip was to boost Hamas, with more of our money of course:

Quote:

Joe Biden's record of making any situation demonstrably worse simply by showing up is still intact after his trip to Israel. As I said in yesterday's Briefing, all of us on this side of the aisle knew that nothing good could come of President LOLEightyonebillion being in the midst of such a delicate situation and boy howdy were we right. Trainwreck Joe's progressive policy peddling blitz has undoubtedly made the world less safe.

That seems to be one of the only things that Biden is good at.

As is so often the case with Joe Biden, even when he does manage to get a few scripted words out without going off on a tangent about space dogs in a chocolate bath, he still doesn't make any sense. Matt wrote about Biden's justification for his insulting plan, and we'll take a look at some of the more egregious nonsense from that:
Quote:

For some reason, the president decided that he could insult Israel right to its face while in Tel Aviv because he asked the Israeli Cabinet to provide humanitarian assistance to Gaza civilians, "based on understanding that there will be inspections and aid should go to civilians, not to Hamas."
Biden argued that the aid is needed because the "vast majority of Palestinians are not Hamas."
"Palestinian people are suffering greatly as well," he said. "We mourn the loss of innocent Palestinian lives like the entire world."
But Biden wasn't done.
"Today, I'm also announcing $100 million in U.S. funding for humanitarian assistance in Gaza and the West Bank," he said.

This is a popular myth among the terrorism apologists in the Democratic party. We'll get to the "Palestinians" thing in a moment.

Biden is giving money to Gaza. No matter how many times the Democrats and other leftists around the world deny it, Gaza IS Hamas, and vice-versa. The people of Gaza have chosen Hamas to be in charge and that's not really a casual hook up type of relationship that is easy to break off. There is no demarcation point where Gaza ends and Hamas begins. It's a distinction that's made by leftists to whip college kids into a frenzy and justify funneling funds to terrorists.

The history of humanitarian aid not getting where it's intended to go in situations like this is a long, documented one. There are only two ways to look at Biden's actions here: either he and his puppet masters are monumentally naive, or they're intentionally giving Hamas an allowance. Matt says in his post that it "seems" as if Biden knows where the money will end up. Unfortunately, there are millions of gullible people who believe that this is a benevolent move on the part of the Biden administration. It's a powerful public relations move. Anyone who doesn't pity the poor Gazans is automatically a monster now.

What's most galling about this charade is that the thoroughly awful human being who is unfortunately the chief executive of the United States of America stood amidst our allies and babbled on about what a tough time their attackers are having. "We mourn the loss of Palestinian lives like the entire world." Really Democrats? That's what you pumped Biden full of Ritalin and epinephrine to say to the Israelis?
"Doctor" Jill of course celebrated the US rejoining anti-Israel UNESCO this week, paying 'back dues' since Trump left it in 2019, because of course:

Quote:

First Lady Jill Biden is hosting a celebration at the White House Tuesday evening to mark the re-entry of the U.S. into the antisemitic, anti-Israel United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), which it left in 2019.

She is doing so as President Joe Biden is flying to Israel to express solidarity with Israel as it wages a war of self-defense against the Palestinian terror group Hamas, which launched a massive attack on Israel on October 7, killing over 1,400 Israelis thus far.

Last year, Congress passed a bill allowing the U.S. to rejoin UNESCO and pay back dues.
White House closes Turkish consulate, expecting 'several weeks' of riots/protests related to Hamas/Gaza war.

45-70Ag
AG
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

and the leaders of Hamas are in Qatar
Since Hamas/Palestine is not a country, I believe it is time to insert Seal Team 6 into Qatar and quietly take these guys out.
CDUB98
AG
Israel bombing the hell out of something in Gaza right now on Steve's cam (Cam 1).

CDUB98
AG
On Cam 2, it also looks like the Israel/Lebanon border showing some activity up the hillside in the distance.
nortex97
AG

The escalation is coming soon, I'd guess.
CDUB98
AG
CDUB98 said:

Israel bombing the hell out of something in Gaza right now on Steve's cam (Cam 1).

Well, they changed Cam 1. Seems they are constantly changing the cams now. What was on Cam 1 is now on 4.

I'm going to stop trying to keep up on the thread after this post. Too much jostling of feeds.
aezmvp
nortex97 said:

The escalation is coming soon, I'd guess.
What took so long is my question.
FireAg
AG
It bothers me that the presidential address is going to include both the ME and RUS/UKE…

Obviously, he will demand more $ to support our allies, but with news breaking that NK assisted Hamas, it isn't going to take much for a multi-front world war to break out…

NK could move on SK, and China is poised to move on Taiwan…

The situation is more delicate than I think some understand…
Whirligigs
JayHowdy! said:

Cliff.Booth said:

I've also been surprised they haven't gone in yet, but I think it is a reminder of their professionalism. It would have been very easy given what Hamas did to roll in quickly just to lay down some hate, but I am guessing their brass and intelligence people knew this type of campaign on the scale it will have to be will need study and preparation and can't be done haphazardly. I believe it starts pretty soon and the systematic nature of the work helps make sense of this two week build up.

By professionalism you mean diplomacy. They had to hit the brakes for Biden to make an appearance. I give Israel 24-48 Hrs to go in. The longer they wait, the more moral justification of the operation deteriorates. They must move now or the media takes over.

Media has already flipped. It only took a couple of weeks for people to start forgetting about hamas running around sawing babies heads off.
nortex97
AG
FireAg said:

It bothers me that the presidential address is going to include both the ME and RUS/UKE…

Obviously, he will demand more $ to support our allies, but with news breaking that NK assisted Hamas, it isn't going to take much for a multi-front world war to break out…

NK could move on SK, and China is poised to move on Taiwan…

The situation is more delicate than I think some understand…
Neither Kiev, nor Hamas are actually allies.
aggiehawg
AG
Kozmozag said:

How did hamas take political power in gaza? Elections?
Back in the 2006-2007 time frame after the Israelis left, yes there were elections. Certified by the Carter Center, no less.

None since to my knowledge.
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

Media has already flipped. It only took a couple of days for people to start forgetting about hamas running around sawing babies heads off.
FIFY
The Fall Guy
AG
https://www.timesofisrael.com/12-year-old-harry-potter-fan-championed-by-j-k-rowling-found-murdered-by-hamas/

2 more Israelis once thought hostages found dead
CDUB98
AG
Some kinds of helicopter continues to circle the Israel/Lebanon border.

I'd like to think it's an attack chopper, but I'm not up on whirlybirds from a distance.
knj2417
AG
JFABNRGR said:

10andBOUNCE said:

So their now setting up an excuse. Gimmie a break. Next well be seeing drug rehab recommendations.

I'm not interpreting this information as a scape goat, but more of a warning that Isreal will be fighting zombies who may not wear down very easily, like the Germans in WWII
Hubert J. Farnsworth
NM
Raiderjay
IDF doing work in Gaza now on Steve cam....

txags92
AG
Raiderjay said:

IDF doing work in Gaza now on Steve cam....

Interesting that the couple dozen people hanging around the entrance to the hospital at the bottom left have disappeared and nobody seems to want to linger there right now. Makes me think either Hamas is getting ready to launch some rockets nearby or they have been warned to leave.
will25u
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

Interesting that the couple dozen people hanging around the entrance to the hospital at the bottom left have disappeared and nobody seems to want to linger there right now. Makes me think either Hamas is getting ready to launch some rockets nearby or they have been warned to leave.
Indeed, but I will say, there are more there now hanging around than there were a couple of hours ago.
Sims
AG
will25u said:

Maybe IDF will take Alfred's advice on locating the Burmese jewel thief.
samurai_science
Sims said:

will25u said:

Burning Gaza to the ground is the only way to end this forever.
Joes
samurai_science said:

Sims said:

will25u said:

Burning Gaza to the ground is the only way to end this forever.
Not that I'm opposed to that, but even if it happened (which it won't) and Hamas was totally permanently destroyed it still seems like then Israel will have 99 mortal enemies nearby instead of 100. Nothing will end this forever unless all Israelis or all Muslims are dead. All they can realistically do is take this opportunity to do major damage to buy as much time as possible until the next inevitable attack.
jabberwalkie09
AG

All of these were within one screenshot.
Rossticus

Americans:

JobSecurity
AG
Ag In Ok
AG
I bet Turkey et al notified Israel that they cannot provide the minimum or necessary level of security when the ground war in Gaza pops off. No assurance, no embassy operations. However i am sure the Mossad remains in place.
Rossticus

DTP02
AG
The Fall Guy said:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/12-year-old-harry-potter-fan-championed-by-j-k-rowling-found-murdered-by-hamas/

2 more Israelis once thought hostages found dead

The Palestinian apologists on social media and the MSM will be spinning this as "see, Hamas didn't kidnap the autistic girl and her grandma !"

(they only murdered them)
First Page Last Page
Page 166 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.