Israel/Hamas going at it

1,671,715 Views | 9830 Replies | Last: 33 sec ago by txags92
JobSecurity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
C@LAg
JobSecurity said:

plenty of time for the AI to create a video with his cold, dead, lifeless eyes and erratic diction.
Raiderjay

NM
Ag87H2O
AG
JobSecurity said:

If true, this might be the first thing I agree with Biden on assuming he placed no restrictions on Israeli rules of engagement or on U.S. support.

Also, sham media still reporting the bold faced lie that hundreds were killed at hospital attack as pure gospel and also making it seem like Israel had anything to do a Hamas rocket misfiring. The international left wing media strikes again.
Sims
AG
Hopefully he includes our plans to go get the Americans that were taken hostage and the approximate location of the smoking hole in the ground we're going to leave as accountability for the ones that were killed.
captkirk
AG
evan_aggie said:

Information and video footage of the hospital explosion is very strange.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67144061?at_campaign=KARANGA&at_medium=RSS

They claimed 500+ dead but the crater and impact in the courtyard shows something more like a rocket strike (crater a couple feet deep?).

The fire and cars in the immediate area is 100 ft in diameter. I don't know how it spread to the hospital structure?

It is likely this was a stray rocket, but does anyone have info on the hospital destruction itself?
Hospital was not destroyed
C@LAg
[Stop derailing -- Staff]
bonfarr
AG
captkirk said:

evan_aggie said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-67144061?at_campaign=KARANGA&at_medium=RSS

They claimed 500+ dead but the crater and impact in the courtyard shows something more like a rocket strike (crater a couple feet deep?).

The fire and cars in the immediate area is 100 ft in diameter. I don't know how it spread to the hospital structure?

It is likely this was a stray rocket, but does anyone have info on the hospital destruction itself?

Didn't the audio recording intercepted by the IDF say the rocket hit the cemetery behind the hospital?
samurai_science
captkirk said:

evan_aggie said:

The parking lot got scorched by a HAMAS rocket.....the horror!!!!
zgolfz85
AG
I simply can't believe the amount of anti-semitism coming out of all of this. It's just hilarious to me that the left has adopted Hamas as its hero and I'd like to say it will backfire on them as that rocket did yesterday, but the world is ****ing ******ed at this point
lead
That explains the 500+ dead
Marcus Aurelius
AG
CNN just showed video of a missile fired by Hamas that stalled as it rose, and then abruptly made a turn back to strike near its launch point to explode. They are claiming Israel intel believes this is the stray missile which struck the hospital property.
deddog
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

CNN just showed video of a missile fired by Hamas that stalled as it rose, and then abruptly made a turn back to strike near its launch point to explode. They are claiming Israel intel believes this is the stray missile which struck the hospital property.
if it can happen to a Patriot, it can definitely happen to a Hamas rocket.
Especially if you are firing 5000 of them.
. . .
Quote:

"I'm not suggesting that Hamas deliberately did it," the president said at Ramstein Air Base in Germany en route back to Washington after visiting Israel earlier in the day.

"It's that old thing: Gotta learn how to shoot straight," Biden went on.

"It's not the first time that Hamas has launched something that didn't function very well."

TH36

[Reminder to the board: this thread is for updating and discussing the ongoing conflict between Israel and Hamas. Posts on President Biden's policies and performance as it relates to the conflict are fair game. Posts about 81 million votes, poopy-pants, and his mental state are not. Posts about world reaction to the conflict are generally in scope, while posts about how "liberals ruin everything" are not. Derails are inconsiderate to other posters who are following and commenting on unfolding events. We've left several notes and warnings in this thread. Those who insist on derailing will be given timeouts and they will increase sharply for repeat offenders -- Staff]

[Additional clarification: we've been very clear and consistent with how we'll moderate this thread. Those who wish to call out moderation on the thread should be prepared for extended time off. There's your warning -- Staff]
Catag94
AG

[Derail. Take some time off -- Staff]
Phog06
AG

[Ditto -- Staff]
Ag87H2O
AG
. . . said:

Well, that ought to calm all the Palestinian supporters in the Middle East down. Unbelievable.

All he needed to do was say nothing and go to bed, but nooooo ...
buzzardb267
AG
I was watching one of the live feeds last night and one feed was labeled Gaza hospital. I watched for a while and it was a few people wandering around, a camera set up on a tripod and not much going on. I saw one emergency vehicle arrive and a bunch of people gathered around the back of it and I never saw anyone taken out.

I asked on the chat if anyone knew why there was no activity considering the hospital bombing and the 1,000 + that were supposedly buried in the rubble created by IDF bombing. The only response I got was "well it is 4:11 AM! Someone did say there were other hospitals available. Just struck me odd.
"ROGER - OUT"
Stat Monitor Repairman
. . . said:

Quote:

"I'm not suggesting that Hamas deliberately did it," the president said at Ramstein Air Base in Germany en route back to Washington after visiting Israel earlier in the day.

"It's that old thing: Gotta learn how to shoot straight," Biden went on.

"It's not the first time that Hamas has launched something that didn't function very well."

No way he said that. Gotta be some AI deepfake.
Bird Poo
AG

[Ditto -- Staff]
BenFiasco14
AG
I haven't seen a single retraction from any of the usual suspects today about Hamas being the ones responsible for bombing the hospital, when even the White House came out and corroborated Israel's report. (And let's be honest, this WH is pro Palestine largely I think, with maybe a few movers and shakers that are pro Israel and powerful enough to keep the Palestine sympathizers at bay).
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
CDUB98
AG
buzzardb267 said:

I was watching one of the live feeds last night and one feed was labeled Gaza hospital. I watched for a while and it was a few people wandering around, a camera set up on a tripod and not much going on. I saw one emergency vehicle arrive and a bunch of people gathered around the back of it and I never saw anyone taken out.

I asked on the chat if anyone knew why there was no activity considering the hospital bombing and the 1,000 + that were supposedly buried in the rubble created by IDF bombing. The only response I got was "well it is 4:11 AM! Someone did say there were other hospitals available. Just struck me odd.

The hospital that cam is on is different than the one that got idiot bombed.
CDUB98
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Ag87H2O said:

. . . said:

Well, that ought to calm all the Palestinian supporters in the Middle East down. Unbelievable.

What's missing from this discussion is even if Hamas/Islamic Jihad could "shoot straight" and the rocket went exactly where it was intended, it's intended to cause indiscriminate civilian casualties. It's no better than the Nazi V1 and V2 terror bombing of London.
ChemAg15
AG
P.H. Dexippus said:

Ag87H2O said:

. . . said:

What's missing from this discussion is even if Hamas/Islamic Jihad could "shoot straight" and the rocket went exactly where it was intended, it's intended to cause indiscriminate civilian casualties. It's no better than the Nazi V1 and V2 terror bombing of London.

Great point

"Hamas didn't mean to kill those innocent civilians, they were trying to target the other innocent civilians. C'mon man"
infinity ag
Israel will start a ground invasion of Gaza. People will try to run away, where will they go? Egypt does not want them. No other Islamic country will take these troublemakers.The will not convert to Judaism.

I have no idea. It seems like the choices are death or death.
Psycho Bunny
buzzardb267
AG
CDUB98 said:

buzzardb267 said:

The hospital that cam is on is different than the one that got idiot bombed.
I understand. I just thought with all the carnage going on from the "bombed" hospital and the recovery efforts, there would be some activity at the "Gaza hospital". It was dead there.
"ROGER - OUT"
BQ78
AG
What did Obama say, "Elections have consequences." When you elect and allow a terrorist organization to rule you, you may have to pay the price someday. The reaper is about to collect the debt.
Rebel Yell
AG
infinity ag said:

Israel will start a ground invasion of Gaza. People will try to run away, where will they go? Egypt does not want them. No other Islamic country will take these troublemakers.The will not convert to Judaism.

They will just surrender.

They will be stripped down, and once confirmed safe, will be passed back behind Israeli lines for 'holding' in certain zones.

Israelis will advance and kill combatants as they face them and destroy all weapons cache they come across. They will destroy the tunnels and anything/everything Hamas could possibly use to make war.

This will be a very methodical grid advance. Gaza's small size makes this a very effective strategy; especially because all the borders are closed to Hamas. However it is still a monumental task because of the size of population.

txags92
AG
infinity ag said:

Electing terrorists to be your government has consequences.

ETA: I see BQ78 beat me to it.
BTHOB
AG
samurai_science said:

samurai_science said:

BTHOB said:

samurai_science said:

Israel will be fine, they are still going to war

They've lost the PR/media war (as predicted). They're not going to do much more than they already are doing.
Mark this

I'll believe it when it happens. I continue to believe minor incursions will culminate in broad appeals for peace talks. No "full scale invasion" will take place. Hamas will remain, unfortunately.
Joes
BTHOB said:

samurai_science said:

samurai_science said:

BTHOB said:

samurai_science said:

Israel will be fine, they are still going to war

They've lost the PR/media war (as predicted). They're not going to do much more than they already are doing.
Mark this

I'll believe it when it happens. I continue to believe minor incursions will culminate in broad appeals for peace talks. No "full scale invasion" will take place. Hamas will remain, unfortunately.
I've been leaning this way as well for days. I'm certainly not ready to say they won't go in, at this point I'd guess they still probably will. But right now tonight I feel like it's 60% they'll do a full-scale invasion of Gaza and 40% they won't. And I think the 40% is growing. But we'll see..
BQ78
AG
They can't afford to half ass this event, they will be going in and destroying Hamas as an effective organization for decades and if they ever do come back , it won't be in Gaza. Anything less and Israel jeopardizes their future existence, at worst or keeps suffering attacks for a hundred years, at best.
First Page Last Page
Page 164 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.