Israel/Hamas going at it

1,669,242 Views | 9815 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by Brother Shamus
JobSecurity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

aTmAg
AG
JobSecurity said:

It's BS that Israel has to expose a source to push back on liberal media lies.
infinity ag
UAS Ag said:

infinity ag said:

BillYeoman said:

Why the outrage for some hospital in Gaza? This is war. A war Israel didn't start

Hamas killed 100s of people at the music event. So even if Israel bombed the hospital, how is it any different? Why the extra outrage? You are right.

This is typical islamic victimhood playing. They slap you, and when you slap them back, they crash to the ground and start yelping like a puppy.
Sounds like they watch too much soccer.

Yes, but the reason is to "inflame" the hearts of fellow Muslims by screaming that "Islam is in danger". Muslims are taught all their lives that it is their job to protect Islam. So if one group of Muslims is subdued, they behave like ants or hornets and call others from around using Islam as the rallying cry. Everyone around, whether it concerns them or not start attacking the aggressor in order to protect Islam. This is how you hear of news where someone in an Islamic country was lynched for blasphemy. It is usually personal or financial disputes and one decides to play this trick.

It is quite effective actually.
JobSecurity
AG
There's no chance this killed a hundred people let alone 500. Still haven't seen a pic or video of the aftermath with more than 3 bodies in it

Mary Bailey
JobSecurity said:

There's no chance this killed a hundred people let alone 500. Still haven't seen a pic or video of the aftermath with more than 3 bodies in it

They did a press conference with bodies laying all over the ground around the people speaking. I guess trying to make Israel look bad has now backfired.
LMCane
we are creating a website to fight against the Hamas supporters here in the USA.

who are doing things such as tearing down flyers of the hostages, demanding support for Hamas, and lying about what is happening.

this is all just a part of the continuation of the Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions (BDS) movement which has been fighting against Israel here in the USA the last decade.

thoughts on names for the website?

something like "Americans Stand Against Terror"...
LMCane
Mary Bailey said:

JobSecurity said:

They did a press conference with bodies laying all over the ground around the people speaking. I guess trying to make Israel look bad has now backfired.

you mean within minutes of a strike, the Hamas authorities knew there were 500 dead, and within minutes of that there were protests all over the world about it, and hundreds of media hit pieces...

and you are claiming that may all have been staged in advance by the same terrorists who just had butchered and raped hundreds of women?
nortex97
AG

Qatar has spent vast sums to drum up Palestinian support in the US, in excess of the billion dollars noted here of late just in/within American education systems. Note that Biden named them a key to the 'success' of the Afghan evacuation/surrender too.

The pro-Hamas rallies in US cities are not organic, but a reflection of these investments/spend.
infinity ag
Good point, it struck me too, how did a small hospital leave 500 dead? In the map it is not a big place. But this is a typical move to gain sympathy and dog-whistle hoping their buddies, the local hoodlums of the hood get involved and save them.
Hogties
AG
It's looking like the Arab street may compel their governments to go to war with Israel over a Gulf of Tonkin incident in Gaza.

And history repeats itself.

Remember the Maine!
LMCane
LMCane
infinity ag said:

Good point, it struck me too, how did a small hospital leave 500 dead? In the map it is not a big place. But this is a typical move to gain sympathy and dog-whistle hoping their buddies, the local hoodlums of the hood get involved and save them.
Most likely they had this planned out before their invasion of Israel

just like the Iraqis would do the same thing with their 'baby milk factory" and the Sudanese and the Somalis and the Taliban all use the same strategy.
TXaggiesTX
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

LMCane said:

TXaggiesTX said:

FireAg said:

There's very little chance the Israelis hit a hospital…

The ME wants full scale war with the West…

From listening to Morons like Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley it certainly seems like America is the one itching for war. Didn't Janet Yellen just say "we can afford 2 wars". Insane.

Talking about this conflict is impossible because both sides just say everything their side does that normal people would consider horrific is fake. And there's plenty on both sides.
what EXACTLY has been "fake" from the Israeli side?
Additionally, the idea that this all just started relatively unprovoked is a lie, both sides have been killing civilians from the other side for decades.
This is such bull**** and only a reason for you to hold onto an anti-Israeli view point. Show me one time Israel has killed Palestinian civilians unprovoked and I'll show you a hundred of the Palestinians doing it to Israelis.

Ok. From times of Israel - 151 Palestinians died in the conflict last year (PA claims 167), versus 27 Israelites. Most estimates of the deaths this month have Israeli deaths at 1,500 and Palestinian deaths around 3,000.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/2022-shaping-up-to-be-deadliest-for-israelis-and-palestinians-in-years/amp/

Excerpts from the article:

Several bystanders have been killed amid the gun battles too, such as Al Jazeera reporter Shireen Abu Akleh, who was accidentally shot dead by an Israeli soldier during a raid in Jenin in May.

On Sunday night, a 16-year-old girl, Jana Zakarna, was apparently shot dead by an Israeli soldier as she was on a rooftop in Jenin, amid an armed clash between troops and Palestinian gunmen.

In the cases of Abu Akleh, Zakarna, and Omar Assad a Palestinian who had a heart attack and died after being arrested and later abandoned by troops Israeli officials and even the army have apologized for their deaths.

But there have also been Palestinians killed in murkier circumstances, such as Ammar Shafiq Abu Afifa, an unarmed 19-year-old student who was shot dead after running away from troops who sought to question him. The IDF did not say he sought to commit an attack or was otherwise wanted for questioning.

Excerpt from United Nations report in 2022

Reiterating the United Nations steadfast support to both sides in achieving a sustainable peace, he outlined recent developments on the ground, noting that a total of 14 Palestinians were killed between 8 December 2022 and 13 January 2023, and another 117 were injured by Israeli security forces. Israeli settlers or other civilians perpetrated 63 attacks against Palestinians resulting in 28 injuries, including six children. According to Israeli sources, five Israeli civilians and four security forces personnel were injured by Palestinians in attacks, clashes, the throwing of stones and Molotov cocktails, and other incidents. Palestinians perpetrated a total of 89 attacks against Israeli civilians during the reporting period.

Who provoked it?

Again, show me where Israel has just killed Palestinians because it was a Tuesday?

What? Every death I just listed was the result of something that happened earlier. This conflict has been ongoing for 70 years. You wouldn't consider going to some family farm that they have been on for generations and just forcibly taking it over and forcing them off provocative? That doesn't justify Palestinian murders of Israelis but 99% of the violence in this conflict and every conflict has some form of internal justification from the perpetrator. I bet you think every time or most of the time an Israeli kills a Palestinian it's totally justified. That's…laughable is the wrong word but it's very ignorant. And what BLM is saying the other way is also ignorant.

Regardless - The most important thing in this conflict is that America doesn't take a side and get ourselves into another Middle East mess. We need Trump, the only candidate that doesn't seem to be pounding the war drum.

If the argument you're clumsily attempting to make puts you even remotely on the side of the group who just massacred 1,500+ civilians, including infants and grandparents, you should probably stop.

Yeah that's why my position is America should stay out of this conflict - because both sides are doing that. Been to both Israel and Palestine and talked to Christians in the area about it.

I'm hearing we need to get a speaker so we can pass a multi billion dollar aid package to Israel and Ukraine, here's a novel idea - let's cut spending and reduce our debt instead.

LMCane
nortex97 said:

Qatar has spent vast sums to drum up Palestinian support in the US, in excess of the billion dollars noted here of late just in/within American education systems. Note that Biden named them a key to the 'success' of the Afghan evacuation/surrender too.

The pro-Hamas rallies in US cities are not organic, but a reflection of these investments/spend.
great points

let's not pretend that Qatar is on our side when the LEADER of Hamas is living in a nice mansion in Qatar and they are best buddies with Teheran.
LMCane
How many children and women were just murdered

by the legally elected government of Gaza on October 7?
ABATTBQ11
AG
All the terrorists who murdered over 1000 Israelis, including hundreds of children, were children in gaza once. They're just nipping the next attack in the bud, so to speak.
LMCane
Maybe the only thing I agree with Joe Biden on:

JDUB08AG
AG
May be nitpicky, but would have liked a more emphatic statement from Biden. He followed that up with "but there are a lot of people out there who just aren't sure."
doubledog
Evacuate the women, children and elderly from Gaza and take them to the West Bank, Egypt or whoever will have them. Any one remaining is fair game.
Irish 2.0
doubledog said:

Evacuate the women, children and elderly from Gaza and take them to the West Bank, Egypt or whoever will have them. Any one remaining is fair game.
No one will have them. The Muslim countries are a bunch of hypocrites that view the Palestinians as useful idiots. Hell, Jordan won't even take them and something like 60% of Jordan is of Palestinian descent.
Ag87H2O
AG
TXaggiesTX said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

LMCane said:

TXaggiesTX said:

FireAg said:

From listening to Morons like Lindsey Graham and Nikki Haley it certainly seems like America is the one itching for war. Didn't Janet Yellen just say "we can afford 2 wars". Insane.

Talking about this conflict is impossible because both sides just say everything their side does that normal people would consider horrific is fake. And there's plenty on both sides.
Additionally, the idea that this all just started relatively unprovoked is a lie, both sides have been killing civilians from the other side for decades.
This is such bull**** and only a reason for you to hold onto an anti-Israeli view point. Show me one time Israel has killed Palestinian civilians unprovoked and I'll show you a hundred of the Palestinians doing it to Israelis.

Ok. From times of Israel - 151 Palestinians died in the conflict last year (PA claims 167), versus 27 Israelites. Most estimates of the deaths this month have Israeli deaths at 1,500 and Palestinian deaths around 3,000.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/2022-shaping-up-to-be-deadliest-for-israelis-and-palestinians-in-years/amp/

Several bystanders have been killed amid the gun battles too, such as Al Jazeera reporter Shireen Abu Akleh, who was accidentally shot dead by an Israeli soldier during a raid in Jenin in May.

On Sunday night, a 16-year-old girl, Jana Zakarna, was apparently shot dead by an Israeli soldier as she was on a rooftop in Jenin, amid an armed clash between troops and Palestinian gunmen.

In the cases of Abu Akleh, Zakarna, and Omar Assad a Palestinian who had a heart attack and died after being arrested and later abandoned by troops Israeli officials and even the army have apologized for their deaths.

But there have also been Palestinians killed in murkier circumstances, such as Ammar Shafiq Abu Afifa, an unarmed 19-year-old student who was shot dead after running away from troops who sought to question him. The IDF did not say he sought to commit an attack or was otherwise wanted for questioning.

Reiterating the United Nations steadfast support to both sides in achieving a sustainable peace, he outlined recent developments on the ground, noting that a total of 14 Palestinians were killed between 8 December 2022 and 13 January 2023, and another 117 were injured by Israeli security forces. Israeli settlers or other civilians perpetrated 63 attacks against Palestinians resulting in 28 injuries, including six children. According to Israeli sources, five Israeli civilians and four security forces personnel were injured by Palestinians in attacks, clashes, the throwing of stones and Molotov cocktails, and other incidents. Palestinians perpetrated a total of 89 attacks against Israeli civilians during the reporting period.

Who provoked it?

Again, show me where Israel has just killed Palestinians because it was a Tuesday?

What? Every death I just listed was the result of something that happened earlier. This conflict has been ongoing for 70 years. You wouldn't consider going to some family farm that they have been on for generations and just forcibly taking it over and forcing them off provocative? That doesn't justify Palestinian murders of Israelis but 99% of the violence in this conflict and every conflict has some form of internal justification from the perpetrator. I bet you think every time or most of the time an Israeli kills a Palestinian it's totally justified. That's…laughable is the wrong word but it's very ignorant. And what BLM is saying the other way is also ignorant.

Regardless - The most important thing in this conflict is that America doesn't take a side and get ourselves into another Middle East mess. We need Trump, the only candidate that doesn't seem to be pounding the war drum.

If the argument you're clumsily attempting to make puts you even remotely on the side of the group who just massacred 1,500+ civilians, including infants and grandparents, you should probably stop.

Yeah that's why my position is America should stay out of this conflict - because both sides are doing that. Been to both Israel and Palestine and talked to Christians in the area about it.

I'm hearing we need to get a speaker so we can pass a multi billion dollar aid package to Israel and Ukraine, here's a novel idea - let's cut spending and reduce our debt instead.

Children today, Hamas terrorists tomorrow.

This type of pathetic, transparent propaganda from Hamas rings incredibly hollow after seeing them execute and burn alive Israeli infants.

You should be ashamed for spreading this outright crap
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

$240 Worth of Pudding said:

infinity ag said:

Israel is infllicting heavy losses on Palestinians. My prediction is that the Palestinians along with the Western left and Jihadi forces will try to play victim to make the world bear down on Israel.

The other thing Hamas may do is to bomb its own hospitals and schools to blame Israel and try to portray them as heartless. This has happened before, it is not outside their playbook.

Ummm. Yeah.

When you believe that if you are killed in a Holy War you get paradise and the innocents (on your side) that you sacrifice get paradise as well then you can do some pretty horrific **** to ur own people and feel good about it because u didn't just kill 100 of your own Palestinian children inside a school.....u sent them to the welcoming bosom of Allah.

My comment wasn't because I disagreed with you.
It's because you might as well have posted "water is wet".
Both of your "predictions" have already happened time and time again over the past 70 years AND in this current melee.

*EDIT*Sorry….I just realized those were Infinity Ags predictions, not yours. Hard to keep up with everyone in such a busy thread.*EDIT*
LMCane
Jihadis in private call admit they hit the hospital

IT BELONGS TO JIHAD'

Israel releases drone footage & wiretapped call that 'PROVE' rocket from Gaza caused hospital explosion 'killing 500'

Taryn Pedler Published: 6:06 ET, Oct 18 2023Updated: 8:46 ET, Oct 18 2023

DRONE footage and a wiretapped phone call between two Hamas terrorists are said to "prove" the deadly Gaza hospital explosion was caused by a misfired Islamic Jihad rocket.

Israel released its evidence after vehemently denying responsibility for a catastrophic explosion at the Al-Ahli Hospital that reportedly killed more than 500 people.

The Israel Defence Forces released drone pictures as 'proof' that an Israeli rocket was not the cause of the fatal hospital blast

carl spacklers hat
JobSecurity said:

The entire narrative that this was an Israeli strike crumbles in the light of day. First, Hamas' (or Islamic Jihad', same difference) rocket didn't hit the hospital, it landed in the parking lot. So it did NOT hit the hospital proper. First lie debunked. Next, the absence of a crater is further evidence that this was caused by Hamas' "friendly fire." Israeli missiles leave deep craters and there is none in the parking lot. Next, video evidence shows the terrorist missile breaking apart mid-flight, followed by the explosion next to the hospital. Vectoring shows where that missile originated, and it didn't come from Israel. Finally, that exchange between terrorists trying to figure out what just happened is final nail in this BS story's coffin.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
SportsagentAg92
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

Chuggin along. This isn't AF1, but it's following it. WTF is Biden doing?

I m missing your point. Enlighten me. Thanks
Old May Banker
AG
Everyone is still clutching their pearls over that hospital while I'm wondering if they understand the word "war."

And I see our geriatric idiot president has arrived. I'm sure we'll look like even bigger idiots on the world stage before that idiot is done over there.
Bag
AG
so do we have a list of high level Hamas targets that have been neutralized?
heavens11
Infection_Ag11
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

doubledog said:

No one will have them. The Muslim countries are a bunch of hypocrites that view the Palestinians as useful idiots. Hell, Jordan won't even take them and something like 60% of Jordan is of Palestinian descent.

The last time they tried to take in a bunch of Palestinians they started a civil war and tried to assassinate the King. I'd say they have their reasons.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Sims
AG
Several of those paver stones look cracked. I wonder if they are counting them as casualties.
Aggie521
AG
Sims said:

Several of those paver stones look cracked. I wonder if they are counting them as casualties.

That and every burned up car part.
J. Walter Weatherman
TXaggiesTX said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXaggiesTX said:

LMCane said:

TXaggiesTX said:

FireAg said:

Who provoked it?

Again, regardless of if you think the US should or shouldn't help, implying the two groups are anywhere close to each other in terms of what they have done, right after Hamas just murdered 1,500 civilians for no reason, is asinine.
infinity ag
I am already seeing the next step of the Islamic time-tested strategy.

They know that the US and the West support Israel. Hamas and other Islamics know that their goose is cooked. Now the only way to counter is to spread the narrative of "stop bombing Hamas else there is a danger of a massive terrorist attack in the US or Europe. These guys are crazy, you don't wanna mess wif dem".

It is another ploy of Muslims that when they are cornered, they get into the "heyyyy you know, I am a crazy dood... there is no telling what I will do.... better back off else I will blow myself up and blow everyone else up too.... I am craaaaazzzzyyyyyy".

This narrative will start to be spread around through Al Jazz and other terrorist media orgs to scare everyday people in the US and EU so that they pressure their Govts to make Israel stop.
aTmAg
AG
Again, for posters like TXaggiesTX:

Not close to being equivalent. Hamas are the bad guys.
MouthBQ98
AG
'500 people' was also obviously a lie. Maybe a handful of people outside the hospital at most given what I have seen. Maybe more injured, but lot of casualties doesn't mean lots of dead or seriously injured.

I imagine a LOT of anything we do see will be staged, or misidentified from another event, etc. I.e. propaganda. I really doubt there were 500 people in the area close enough to be affected, let alone injured or killed.
First Page Last Page
Page 157 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.