Israel/Hamas going at it

1,669,363 Views | 9816 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by jagvocate
74OA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tehran's hand in all this is screened by carefully constructed plausible deniability.

"Iran's strategy against Israel has been a patient one. The regime has sought to kill its enemy with a thousand cuts instead of with overwhelming force. The attacks of this month, however, have forced Israel's hand. If Israel truly seeks to end the threats aligned against it, it will have to expand its focus well beyond Gaza and confront Iran."

Another good read: IRAN
LMCane
I have not heard about this issue yet. The true horror for the victims and those rescuers who had nothing to do but pull the bodies out of the fires:

The Gates of Hell Itself

"Vach, who heads the army's National Rescue Unit, which dashes to save lives in disasters worldwide, is describing some of the challenges he's encountered in this tragedy,

including removing 120 bodies from a bonfire constructed by Hamas of its victims at the Supernova outdoor music festival, where over 260 people were massacred.

Vach and his team pulled the bodies from the pyre, he explained as calmly as he could, so they would not be consumed beyond the possibility of identification."
ABATTBQ11
AG
They need to stop saying "Gaza health ministry" and "Gaza officials" and be truthful. It's "hamas health ministry" and "hamas officials."
JobSecurity
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

They need to stop saying "Gaza health ministry" and "Gaza officials" and be truthful. It's "hamas health ministry" and "hamas officials."
For sure. There are some pictures floating around but there's no way there were 500 people anywhere near that explosion let alone fatalities. They're blasting it out there and using it as propaganda though:

An angry march in Abu Dis, east of occupied Jerusalem, to protest the hospital massacre.

Dan Scott
AG
P.U.T.U
AG
Interesting how the "protest" are always 95-100% fighting aged males.
aggiehawg
AG
Don't we have AWACs in the area that could detect the origin of the rocket that hit the hospital?
Phat32
AG
Take with grain of salt, but lots of videos indicating it was a failed rocket launch. I'm sure all news agencies will retract.

JFABNRGR
AG
aggiehawg said:

Don't we have AWACs in the area that could detect the origin of the rocket that hit the hospital?

Israel will have it and use it when they see fit.
aggiehawg
AG
JFABNRGR said:

aggiehawg said:

Israel will have it and use it when they see fit.
Yeah but will anyone believe Israel without corroboration by someone else?
ABATTBQ11
AG
Phat32 said:

Take with grain of salt, but lots of videos indicating it was a failed rocket launch. I'm sure all news agencies will retract.

Terrorists and their supporters already calling it all fake and misattributed without proof. No way their homemade rockets would pull a russky and turn around and hit the launch site...
policywonk98
AG
Dan Scott said:

Oof. This ain't good news.
Old May Banker
AG
All these pansy world "leaders" need to stay in their own lanes. Isreal can't worry about Canadian propaganda from the likes of that Trudeau ******.
Phat32
AG
Also no IDF air activity noted nearby at the time, and other Hamas rocket activity occurring.
Old May Banker
AG
I'd be careful believing that without some further validation.
Dan Scott
AG

Everybody in ME calling out hospital strike
Dan Scott
AG
Dan Scott
AG
Dan Scott
AG
Dan Scott
AG
MouthBQ98
AG
Rockets in the terminal phase launched at any standoff distance will have long before exhausted most or usually all of their propellant.

They come in on ballistic trajectories with no exhaust visible.

A guided missile usually doesn't have visible exhaust either in its terminal flight. It's basically gliding or using a low thrust long burn sustainment rocket that has very little exhaust.

That visible rocket in the videos has almost certainly just been launched very close by, and had a major trajectory failure, like a broken guidance vane.
Isosceles_Kramer
Good grief, they jumped on this one fast. They've been waiting to go after Israel and desperately wanted this exact moment. I expect liberals here to jump on board instead of waiting for confirmation that Hamas literally blew themselves up
LMCane
Useless Western Leaders and the United Nations: let's not forget who started this war shall we?

The corporal continued, "We saw around the fence and around the border which I was watching, terrorists everywhere and armed with every weapon. We could not have imagined this."

Next, she said, "We started to hear crying and yelling out 'terrorists!' and panic from our next door lookout positions. So many situations were happening in parallel. At first you cannot even absorb it and you are just in a panic."

"I trembled and said to myself 'someone wake me up! This has never happened in the history of the State!' But then I started to understand: this is happening. I am in a war," she explained with a look of horror.

According to Atilas, she decided, "Then there was nothing else to do, I am here, it's my duty and my responsibility…Now I need to guard the combat fighters and need to try to function.

But the situation got worse and "shortly after, I saw terrorists enter our internal base area next to the lookout post we were inside of, and they came right up to our door. It was super scary because I could see the terrorists up close."

"I thought to myself, maybe I should just leave. I'm a woman. What do I need with being surrounded by terrorists?" she exclaimed.

But with a look of determination, she said, "Then I reminded myself again. No. I'm here. I will do this with all of my power and will fight. They need me and I need to achieve my mission despite all the difficulties."

Hamas Terrorists Overrun Border Wall Lookouts
aggiehawg
AG
Thank you for that explanation.
LMCane
Isosceles_Kramer said:

Good grief, they jumped on this one fast. They've been waiting to go after Israel and desperately wanted this exact moment. I expect liberals here to jump on board instead of waiting for confirmation that Hamas literally blew themselves up
wash and repeat for 75 years now
LMCane
Dan Scott said:

Sure we will stop- until we get our hostages back.

then we start again.
Pinochet
I was just looking at the Snapchat posts from the area. There are a couple that make it pretty obvious that this was not an attack on the hospital building, but an explosion next to it in a sort of open area. So exactly what you'd expect if a rocket launch site got hit by one of its own rockets. We also know that Israel's munitions will take out an entire building, not just explode next to it. Also there was at least one with a dead guy on the ground that looked like a combatant.

And there was a fake dead baby in the mix for good measure.
Faustus
NM.
JobSecurity
AG
Now will anyone believe this?? Let's find out

Old May Banker
AG
My problem with the whole, "the Israelis bombed a hospital" deal is that I don't give a **** if they did.
Aggies1322
AG
Old May Banker said:

My problem with the whole, "the Israelis bombed a hospital" deal is that I don't give a **** if they did.

Are you in banking? If so, us bankers think alike!
P.U.T.U
AG
How quick all of these ME countries jumped on this makes me think this was more of a false flag. Already protest and condemnation. What Israel sees as proof and the ME are 2 different things
Joes
As I get older I'm more and more convinced this whole planet is about 20% evil and about 70% "dumber than a rock" leaving the few remaining of us to just try to make our way through the chaos.

I'm sure most people around the world will believe Israel deliberately destroyed a hospital. I don't have much hope that anyone will ever learn anything or that evil will be reduced much. I guess we'll see. But this is so predictable. By the end of the weekend the narrative will be fully that heartless Israel is committing genocide and must be stopped.

Dark Helmet was right. "Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb."
MouthBQ98
AG
It will be interesting to watch who does and does not retract their respective hasty condemnations.
aggiehawg
AG
Why is there a "Baptist Hospital" in Gaza?
First Page Last Page
Page 151 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.