Israel/Hamas going at it

1,666,656 Views | 9813 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by AtticusMatlock
No Spin Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mac94 said:

FTAC2011 said:

This is heartbreaking. That poor child
Former Israeli PM Golda Meir once said:

""We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us"

Still rings true.

Great quote.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
SockStilkings
Not a Bot said:

Palestinian President Abbas (NOT affiliated with Hamas...it is complicated):

" President Mahmoud Abbas: We reject violence and adhere to international legitimacy, peaceful popular resistance, and political action as a path to achieving our national goals."

Long history there. For a long time it has been rumored he and his government have secretly been working with Israel and the US behind the scenes to keep the peace. Civil war between his faction and Hamas several years ago, tentative peace but Hamas still controls Gaza. Fatah (Abbas) controls West Bank. West Bank far more open and peaceful. WB does have some elements working against Fatah.

Abbas advocates for a two-state solution with multiculturalism and secularism. Hamas doesn't like that.
What continues to be missed by Muslim leaders in any criticism / condemnation they post is any acceptance of responsibility and clarity that those who committed these atrocities are NOT muslim and will not see "paradise".

Abbas is merely pandering for support. I think a more appropriate statement would be...

"We reject the violence committed by the terrorist group Hamas and others who conduct themselves not as loyal, faithful Muslims, but conduct themselves as animals who have rejected the teachings of Islam to pursue a life of evil and their reward share be death and eternal suffering. We call on leaders of all Muslim countries to immediately declare all Islam related terror groups to be enemies of Islam, arrest all members, and execute any members who resist."

The muslim lead countries need to step up or be considered the same as Hamas. To quote George W. Bush in the days after 09/11 speech:
Quote:

"Every nation, in every region, now has a decision to make. Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists. From this day forward, any nation that continues to harbor or support terrorism will be regarded by the United States as a hostile regime."
https://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2001/09/20010920-8.html

And we need to get back to the following:
Quote:

"But the only way to defeat terrorism as a threat to our way of life is to stop it, eliminate it, and destroy it where it grows."

However, Bush also had some words regarding Muslims that some may not agree with, but they should at least be considered.
Quote:

"I also want to speak tonight directly to Muslims throughout the world. We respect your faith. It's practiced freely by many millions of Americans, and by millions more in countries that America counts as friends. Its teachings are good and peaceful, and those who commit evil in the name of Allah blaspheme the name of Allah. The terrorists are traitors to their own faith, trying, in effect, to hijack Islam itself. The enemy of America is not our many Muslim friends; it is not our many Arab friends. Our enemy is a radical network of terrorists, and every government that supports them."
agent-maroon
AG
Mac94 said:

FTAC2011 said:

This is heartbreaking. That poor child
Former Israeli PM Golda Meir once said:

""We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us"

Still rings true.

So... no peace, ever
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
CDUB98
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

That's no small feat to fly those all the way over.

I love those things. Badass little suckers. I'm still pissed the military is dumb enough to think they're no longer needed.
txags92
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Mac94 said:

Just something to keep an eye on given events in Israel

This would be stupid, but almost welcome. Iran's hardware would be decimated against Israel's. Ukraine has shown that Russia's air defenses are not nearly as capable as they're billed to be, and Israel has far more capabilities and experience to eliminate them. Iranian tanks would stand no chance against Israeli air power.
Israel flying any A-10s?
No Spin Ag
txags92 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Maybe we can send them a few pallets of body bags with FAFO on them with the next batch of humanitarian aid.

They don't deserve the decency of bags. They can deal with the bodies like anyone does with an animal that's been put down.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
BourbonAg
AG
Teslag said:

Agthatbuilds said:

The official response by the US will be

"brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

ABATTBQ11
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Is what a joke?

Iranian foreign minister statement
CDUB98
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Is what a joke?

I think he's just expressing his thoughts. Not directed at you.
Who?mikejones!
Doesn't appear so

https://www.militaryfactory.com/modern-airpower/aircraft-israeli-air-force.php
Sharpshooter
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Is what a joke?
I think the response was intended for Iran, not you.
Teslag
AG
aggiehawg said:

Teslag said:

Agthatbuilds said:

So in the where's Waldo section of this thread, any ideas of which base they have landed in "the Middle East?"

Probably one of Al Assad in Iraq, Al Udeid in Qatar, or Ali Al Salem in Kuwait
Who?mikejones!
BQ78
AG
Syria, Cyprus, Turkey?

My bet is one of the RAF bases on Cyprus. The middle East locations some people are suggesting have overflight issues.
CDUB98
AG
Teslag said:

aggiehawg said:

Teslag said:

Agthatbuilds said:

So in the where's Waldo section of this thread, any ideas of which base they have landed in "the Middle East?"

Awwww, how sweet. Just close enough to them to have a nice little snuggle with some Iranian tanks.
ABATTBQ11
AG
txags92 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Mac94 said:

Just something to keep an eye on given events in Israel

This would be stupid, but almost welcome. Iran's hardware would be decimated against Israel's. Ukraine has shown that Russia's air defenses are not nearly as capable as they're billed to be, and Israel has far more capabilities and experience to eliminate them. Iranian tanks would stand no chance against Israeli air power.
Israel flying any A-10s?

No, but they have F-35's and a plethora of advanced 4th gen aircraft. They have the latest and greatest of just about everything, and Iran trying to take them on via Syria would be a mismatch on par with Desert Storm. Hell, maybe even worse.
CDUB98
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Anyone calling themselves a Palestinian journalist is nothing more than a propaganda mouthpiece.
outofstateaggie
AG
Narrative shifting. Really amazing how this is going down from a communications/propaganda standpoint.
Teslag
AG
CDUB98 said:

Teslag said:

aggiehawg said:

Teslag said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Awwww, how sweet. Just close enough to them to have a nice little snuggle with some Iranian tanks.

Exactly my thinking. These are meant to deter Iran from getting sporty with any thought of armor or vehicles.
Aggie369
AG
North
ABATTBQ11
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Wanted a fight with Israel
Got a fight with Israel
Deus Vult
No Spin Ag said:

txags92 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Maybe we can send them a few pallets of body bags with FAFO on them with the next batch of humanitarian aid.

They don't deserve the decency of bags. They can deal with the bodies like anyone does with an animal that's been put down.
At least the poor stray dogs in Gaza will have something to eat.
aggiehawg
AG
Thanks. Trying to keep all of the geography straight here. Just call me a "plotter."

LarryFlynt
Let's go Israel do not stop !
CDUB98
AG
outofstateaggie said:

Narrative shifting. Really amazing how this is going down from a communications/propaganda standpoint.

We all knew it was coming. The left, and thus by default, the news agencies were tepid from the start of this, with very little positivity for Israel.

Now we've entered the, "Israel is doing too much, Israel is denying humanitarian aid," stage.

It won't be long before the narrative is nothing but, "Israel must be punished for all these war crimes."

I despise the MSM.
Who?mikejones!
Yes. I agree.

But, you'll see that message start to percolate from there to western outlets. Good to see its origins.

Actually, the un is already stating the same. Natos boss said something similar as well.

It's important to see Palestinian based media as well as Israeli and western.
CDUB98
AG
LarryFlynt said:

Let's go Israel do not stop !

Can't believe that username was still available. Could swear someone on the GB used it as a sock way back.
ABATTBQ11
AG
CDUB98 said:

outofstateaggie said:

We all knew it was coming. The left, and thus by default, the news agencies were tepid from the start of this, with very little positivity for Israel.

Now we've entered the, "Israel is doing too much, Israel is denying humanitarian aid," stage.

It won't be long before the narrative is nothing but, "Israel must be punished for all these war crimes."

I despise the MSM.

Gaza can get food, water, fuel, and electricity. All that has to happen is the release of all hostages. I don't think Israel is being unreasonable.
CDUB98
AG
This presumes they are alive, and as far as I recall, we've seen zero proof of life.
Who?mikejones!
https://instagr.am/p/CyTgdwRLpHV
Line Ate Member
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Imagine how much food, water and medicine you would have if you didn't have an early morning raid/massacre where your only goal was to inflict as much death and destruction as possible, then run back to Gaza with your "trophies".

Go die in a hole sand troll.
ABATTBQ11
AG
CDUB98 said:

This presumes they are alive, and as far as I recall, we've seen zero proof of life.

Well, I guess it's going to be a long siege then...
P.U.T.U
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

They were either already in the area or we flew them off one of our ships. Also means we have a ton of assets in the area as well since Israel does not have any A10s in their inventory so no ability to maintain them. Last I read the A10s were actually being used to patrol the Strait of Hormuz for ships coming to and from Iran. Odd since that is a much better mission for F22s and F35s.

With all the air assets we have in the area and hostages that means we have DEVGRU (or whatever they are called now), Delta/SMU, regular SEAL teams, Air Force combat controllers (CCT), PJs, and green berets on the ground.
Old Sarge
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

CDUB98 said:

outofstateaggie said:

I despise the MSM.

Gaza can get food, water, fuel, and electricity. All that has to happen is the release of all hostages. I don't think Israel is being unreasonable.

I think Israel is being a gracious neighbor by not carpet bombing Gaza with incendiary bombs.

Maybe they should not be as gracious as they are.
"Green" is the new RED.
CDUB98
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

https://instagr.am/p/CyTgdwRLpHV

He gone.
First Page Last Page
Page 102 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.