Israel/Hamas going at it

1,666,873 Views | 9813 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by AtticusMatlock
Not a Bot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TAMUallen
AG
Agreed. Reposts aren't needed if staff is allowing original post to stay up
ABATTBQ11
AG
CDUB98 said:

I wonder what they are trying to hit underwater.

Dynamite fishing for terrorists. Hope they got a good haul.
CDUB98
AG
Mac94 said:

Just something to keep an eye on given events in Israel

Not sure of the point on going South unless they are paranoid and thinks the US is going to invade from the sea.
infinity ag
I am amazed that the world even put up with Islamic terrorism for so long.
Evil is evil, regardless of whether you put a divine label to it or not.
CDUB98
AG
Mac94 said:

T-72s
Not a Bot
AG
Palestinian President Abbas (NOT affiliated with Hamas...it is complicated):

" President Mahmoud Abbas: We reject violence and adhere to international legitimacy, peaceful popular resistance, and political action as a path to achieving our national goals."

Long history there. For a long time it has been rumored he and his government have secretly been working with Israel and the US behind the scenes to keep the peace. Civil war between his faction and Hamas several years ago, tentative peace but Hamas still controls Gaza. Fatah (Abbas) controls West Bank. West Bank far more open and peaceful. WB does have some elements working against Fatah.

Abbas advocates for a two-state solution with multiculturalism and secularism. Hamas doesn't like that.
DeBoss
AG
I guess they haven't been watching Ukraine to know that those 72s stand no chance about the Merkava 4 or anything else Israel has.
deddog
AG
Iron Dome
Cliff.Booth
When the IDF rolls in, is any man adolescent and up, moving around considered Hamas? I am trying to picture their push in on the ground in a Stalingrad-like setting and I can't picture how they will differentiate between Hamas fighter and civilian.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Mac94 said:

This would be stupid, but almost welcome. Iran's hardware would be decimated against Israel's. Ukraine has shown that Russia's air defenses are not nearly as capable as they're billed to be, and Israel has far more capabilities and experience to eliminate them. Iranian tanks would stand no chance against Israeli air power.
CDUB98
AG
Cliff.Booth said:

When the IDF rolls in, is any man adolescent and up, moving around considered Hamas? I am trying to picture their push in on the ground in a Stalingrad-like setting and I can't picture how they will differentiate between Hamas fighter and civilian.

Man, that's a tough one.

Anyone with a conscience doesn't want to kill kids, but those kids 10 years later are the next wave of terrorists.

Either way, you're damned.
TAMUallen
AG
CDUB98 said:

Cliff.Booth said:

Man, that's a tough one.

Anyone with a conscience doesn't want to kill kids, but those kids 10 years later are the next wave of terrorists.

Either way, you're damned.

Those kids now have an unfortunately high chance of being used as suicide bombers once IDF is present or occupying
CDUB98
AG
At this point, if I'm Israel, I make it publicly know that if even one rocket or shell leaves Iran, a 1 MT nuke is being crammed straight into their biggest uranium enrichment plant and anyone else around is just screwed.
Mac94
AG
Yeah ... not sure what the movements all mean .. and may be nothing. Just at this time it's something to note. Odd to see old T-72s paired with old M113 variants.
Who?mikejones!

It's going to be tough
Who?mikejones!
txags92
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Maybe we can send them a few pallets of body bags with FAFO on them with the next batch of humanitarian aid.
Rossticus
CDUB98 said:

T-72s

Who's ready for the fall turret toss season to get underway?
Who?mikejones!

Yeah right.
Independence H-D
CDUB98 said:

BQ_90 said:

CDUB98 said:

Steve calling in more air strikes? He's been squawking hard.

GO GET YA SOME, STEVE!!

Is the War Damn Chicken related to the War Damn Grackle?
FTAC2011
AG
This is heartbreaking. That poor child
Who?mikejones!
Bag
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

TAMUallen
AG
*Rooster

There are current plans for War Eagle to also be activated
halfastros81
AG
Is this some kind of joke.? Your response to wanton killing of your civilians by killing Gaza "civilians" is over the top and will be met with a response. Ru kidding me?
Teslag
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

The official response by the US will be

"brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
Mac94
AG
FTAC2011 said:

This is heartbreaking. That poor child
Former Israeli PM Golda Meir once said:

""We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us"

Still rings true.
Rossticus
Agthatbuilds said:

Not a Bot
AG
Iran's military doctrine isn't to fight protracted ground wars. They have invested heavily in ballistic missile and asymmetrical techniques.
Aggie369
AG
Just had video sent to me of military vehicles and tanks being moved by train through Pleasanton...

Hopefully just for training
aggiehawg
AG
Teslag said:

Agthatbuilds said:

The official response by the US will be

"brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
So in the where's Waldo section of this thread, any ideas of which base they have landed in "the Middle East?"
Slicer97
AG
Aggie369 said:

Just had video sent to me of military vehicles and tanks being moved by train through Pleasanton...

Hopefully just for training

Heading which way?
Who?mikejones!
Is what a joke?
HumpitPuryear
AG
Mac94 said:

Yeah ... not sure what the movements all mean .. and may be nothing. Just at this time it's something to note. Odd to see old T-72s paired with old M113 variants.
How would they get them anywhere close to Israel without getting them blown to pieces on the trip there? Are they going to make a move on the Saudis? Doesn't make much sense.
First Page Last Page
Page 101 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.