Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,879 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
Saltwater Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aTmAg said:

eATMup-Reveille said:

Rebel Yell said:

45-70Ag said:

This makes me sick.

Every one of those pukes needs to be beheaded.
Not painful enough.

Agreed
Do right and bear the consequences. -Sam Houston
ABATTBQ11
AG
Saltwater Assassin said:

aTmAg said:

eATMup-Reveille said:

Rebel Yell said:

45-70Ag said:

This makes me sick.

Every one of those pukes needs to be beheaded.
Not painful enough.

Agreed

Israel can level all of Gaza for all I care. They're animals, not people.
samurai_science
Keep pounding them Israel, maybe the "Palestinian" people should not let animals live among them.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Nitro Power said:

45-70Ag said:

Why would Iran do that though? We don't have to fight a war with boots on the ground. A few strategic drone strikes and you can cripple them.

Probably to justify the same **** here, but if they did, I would 100% support a nuclear response. No more ****ing around with ME terrorism. It's about time for a reset from nothing.
Who?mikejones!
deddog
AG
aggiehawg said:

deddog said:

Nitro Power said:

aggiehawg said:

Nitro Power said:

45-70Ag said:

Why would Iran do that though? We don't have to fight a war with boots on the ground. A few strategic drone strikes and you can cripple them.
Blockade their ports and destroy their oil infrastructure. Game over.
Then let Israel destroy their nuclear program, which they have done before.
1. Cannot blockade Iranian ports, would cause a catastrophic increase in oil prices
2. Much harder said than done, this isn't Osirak. The Iranians have done a very good job of distributing their sites, they are well defended, and an Israeli air attack would be extremely difficult because of the extreme ranges, and the (likely) inability to overly Saudi Arabia.Plus the need to overfly Syria + Iraq, and then make the return journey home.
Cruise missiles from the carrier task force in the eastern Med, then?
It would take a lot of the US to get involved.

The Israelis probably have missiles to take out the Iranian facilities to some extent, but can expect retaliatory strikes. And that isn't worth the risk, at least so far.
deddog
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

1. Gee, I wonder what what nation could severely ramp up it's production to help offset any global slow down, of it wanted.

Oh, that's right. Said country is led by eco fascist.
I think the Saudi's/Kuwait could be convinced to increase production.
But certainly not by anyone in this administration which is hell bent on reducing US production, because climate change.
deddog
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Of course they did.
richardag
Txducker said:

The Harvard students must not remember 0911 and who was cheering American deaths.

Never forget, ever.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
txags92
AG
deddog said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Of course they did.
The europeans always have had a soft spot for anti-semites.
will25u
Confusing. Does that mean they did or did not withdraw funds?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

It would take a lot of the US to get involved.

The Israelis probably have missiles to take out the Iranian facilities to some extent, but can expect retaliatory strikes. And that isn't worth the risk, at least so far.
Certainly not advocating for it but if Iran's intent is to draw us in, they will do something directly to us as provocation, was my take.
Ag87H2O
AG
AgLiving06 said:

This is a very tough watch, but Shapiro uses Hamas's own videos to show just what kind of people we are dealing with.
Every American should be forced to watch this segment in its entirity. If is sickening. This is what real, pure evil looks like.

You don't ignore it, placate it, negotiate with it, appease it, or co-exist and live with it. You eliminate it from the face of the earth. They were given opportunity to have a homeland and create a better life for themselves and their families. Hamas and the Palestinians that support it have no one to blame but themselves for what is about to happen to them and their uncivilization.

This is a righteous fight that has to be won, and won now while the civilized world finally understands.
Who?mikejones!
They did not. They initially froze any funding, but, Ireland, Spain, Denmark and another euro country voted against pausing funding so the entire eu program continues
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Nitro Power said:

FireAg said:

How have so many universities been infested with such evil thinking, and what can we do to reverse those things? These letters of support coming from multiple institutions of higher learning in the US are beyond grotesque, but they number of them coming out indicate this is not an isolated thing...

If such things came from student groups at Texas A&M, I would be on Chancellor Sharp's doorstep demanding a removal of such filth from my school...
Prepare yourself then. They are at A&M too

Hoyt Ag
AG
Yep. An attack on the homeland followed by a propoganda video would be my guess
IndividualFreedom
Israel's potential response to Hamas Spokesman Abu Obeida after he threatens to kill a hostage for each of his men...........

Faag boy Abu, go F yourself.

To the souls that have been captured by Hamas and Iran, consider yourself dead.

Abu, for every hostage you kill, we will destroy 100 square miles of your shat hole country. Your decision.
aggiehawg
AG
Hoyt Ag said:

Yep. An attack on the homeland followed by a propoganda video would be my guess
If Hezbollah has precision guided missiles, unsure of the range they could cover but with our carrier group in the area, I'd expect an attempt to attack one of our ships from the shores of Lebanon if they can get the intel on the locations.
TAMUallen
AG
Umm there's only 141 sq miles of Gaza
FireAg
AG
TAMUallen said:

Umm there's only 141 sq miles of Gaza
141 sq miles too many...

Flatten that **** now...
Who?mikejones!
Old May Banker
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Disgusting trash
will25u
Thanks Staff for deleting my post.

Raiderjay

alll the women in that picture would have been savagely raped and murdered by the islamic savages.....
CDUB98
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

All those people can go to Hell.
BBRex
AG
richardag said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Some of our Universities and Colleges have become fertile ground for cesspools of ignorance.

They have a common enemy: Western civilization. They hate freedom, and those in the West who align themselves with this kind of terrorism would almost certainly be fine with that kind of violence here if it meant they could undo personal liberty and put everyone under the yoke of their rule.
RONA Ag
AG
BBRex said:

richardag said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Some of our Universities and Colleges have become fertile ground for cesspools of ignorance.

They have a common enemy: Western civilization. They hate freedom, and those in the West who align themselves with this kind of terrorism would almost certainly be fine with that kind of violence here if it meant they could undo personal liberty and put everyone under the yoke of their rule.

This is misleading this isn't just "students at Colombia" it's the Palestinian Solidarity Group… of course they are going to say something like this. I'm sure we have a group at A&M like this as well.

It's dumb to take the opinion of a group on a campus and say that the entire university student body thinks it
will25u
BenFiasco14
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

It's also telling that the UN refers to Palestinians as being under "occupation." That's taking a clear side in this.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Psycho Bunny
Agthatbuilds said:

What I really want to say, will get banned and put on a fbi watch list. With that said, the u.n. officials can go play in traffic.
will25u
Psycho Bunny
will25u said:

Putin must stand with Hamas, because Kadyrov doesn't blow his nose without Russian's permission
will25u
BenFiasco14
AG
Chechen "Peacekeepers". LOL
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
TAMUallen
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Chechen "Peacekeepers". LOL

I thought the EXACT same thing hahaha
First Page Last Page
Page 39 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.